Imogenation #57 another baby, another stupid name, Renal and Oral your parents are insane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2511605

I am not a mum so I honestly do not know about this stuff!! But is 7.1kg not a lot for an 8 week old?? When I googled it says average it’s about 5kg at 2 months and 7kg at around 6 months? (Not that google has all the answers)

but I remember ren also being a very chunky baby so maybe it’s just the way they are?

Because she over feeds them

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Because she over feeds them
Well this is what I was thinking? At every given moment she says ohhh she’s hungry!! In one clip ori was just looking up at her and she said nooo you’ve just had milk!! You can’t have any more!!! Like she’s literally just laying there looking around? Any sound she makes OHH she wants mummy’s milk!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I’m sorry, this might sound horrible but oriavella reminds me of Matt Lucas as the twins in Alice in wonderland! She’s definitely chunky!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Ok so,
I started following Imogen during my pregnancy with my second child after watching her birth vlog and at first, I thought she was ok, abit annoying but ok. My daughter is now 7 months old and I think she’s a P R I C K. Why has she turned motherhood into her whole personality?! Breastfeeding and “lOvInG her TwO GiRLs” are basically all she talks about. She once went on for DAYS about leaving her eldest with her dad to go on a date at night but her daughter was upset so they called it a night and went home? HOW and WHY is that interesting? You don’t like leaving your child, ok fine. Get on with it then. She acts like being a good mum means being a martyr to it. Like mums don’t have other interests, needs and ideas that don’t revolve around motherhood! I say that as someone lucky enough to be a stay at home mum. She needs to get a grip and stop acting like she invented motherhood.

The problem with Imogen and other influencers like her is they have NOTHING to offer beyond being “content creators”. You’re a mum and wife, great. It’s why I started following her but she literally talks shite and spouts off a load of sickly sweet, “you got this mamas”, badly put together outfits, and tries so hard to appear relatable. Acts like she’s so down to earth when her privilege, middle class, privately educated self is clear for anyone to see. It’s NOT a crime to be born into wealth. Lots of people aspire to have wealth and give their kids the best life possible and if her parents were able do that for her then GREAT! But ACKNOWLEDGE your position in this world! Stop pretending you have the same struggles as other mothers and STFU and enjoy your children! Trying to force that you’re so kind, and down to earth comes across as disingenuous. Unbearable really. If you want to give it all “natural earth mother” then do it! Stop the whole “I don’t mean to trigger anyone I’m just saying blah blah”….get something about yourself. She’s just another people pleasing influencer who will say a whole load of NOTHING so she can keep doing ads. I miss the days when Instagram had more people with something about themselves and showed personality rather than “aesthetic” things and “you’ve got this mamas” and whatever other people pleasing inclusive nonsense that keeps the ads coming.
I cannot agree with this post anymore haha.
I feel like she has no life outside the internet or her immediate family. I cannot imagine talking to other mothers the way she does?? She acts like she’s the only mother on the planet it’s so fuckin odd.
I looove being a mum. But I don’t think it makes this ethereal above human being because of it. I don’t think it makes me “special” or “better” because a lot of people love being a mum 😂. But it’s probably because I have a fuckin life and job and have friends who are mums.
she just lives in this weird fuckin bubble where everyone constantly tells her what a hero she is for literally doing what millions of women do every single day.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
IMG_4218.jpeg

So she’s fine taking a bottle yet she’s only done it 3 times?! Why not let spencer feed her so he can have some bonding time with her too!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
View attachment 2511605

I am not a mum so I honestly do not know about this stuff!! But is 7.1kg not a lot for an 8 week old?? When I googled it says average it’s about 5kg at 2 months and 7kg at around 6 months? (Not that google has all the answers)

but I remember ren also being a very chunky baby so maybe it’s just the way they are?
My baby is 2 weeks older, was a similar birth weight and is around 5.7kg and following his centile. She has constantly had them hanging off her boobs

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I HATE that I'm somewhat defending her, but you can't overfeed a breastfed baby. And they go on the boob for tons of others reasons other than feeding. When mine was younger, I would put him on constantly, not just for feeding. The bad weeks with cluster feeding, he would be on for around 15 hours a day, it was sole destroying. But he is following his centile still, just very small. I think she just has huge babies! And she's a prick. Needed to balance that comment off a bit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I HATE that I'm somewhat defending her, but you can't overfeed a breastfed baby. And they go on the boob for tons of others reasons other than feeding. When mine was younger, I would put him on constantly, not just for feeding. The bad weeks with cluster feeding, he would be on for around 15 hours a day, it was sole destroying. But he is following his centile still, just very small. I think she just has huge babies! And she's a prick. Needed to balance that comment off a bit.
I genuinely think she secretly combi feeds. Lmao.

Both her babies were born on smaller side - I’m sure she said R went from 1st percentile at birth to the 99th by a few months.
Every other “BrEAsTFEeDiNg MoThEr” (I just can’t take that phrase seriously 😂) I know how have babies who just gain steadily because you can’t overfeed on breast milk.
I did an antenatal course and we all stayed really close there were 10 of us, 5 breastfed and the rest formula fed or combi fed and all the formula fed babies deffo put on weight way more rapdily
My boy ended up gaining quickly cus we formula fed. One of my friends ended up combi feeding and said once she did that her baby started getting really chunky haha.

Not saying babies can’t gain weight quickly by breastfeeding but I just think she either feeds them absolutely none stop or she’s topping them up 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The baby can’t speak to say ‘no’ so that’s not really true is it?
The TikTok of her breastfeeding by the pool showed her trying to shove her nipple in Oreo’s mouth whilst the poor baby was kicking her legs. Imogen is only interested in making content of her breastfeeding whether the baby wants it or not.

Reactions: 10
Does she realise it's likely that some point between 2 and 3 years dear Ren is going to give up napping all together?! Wtf will she do ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The baby can’t speak to say ‘no’ so that’s not really true is it?
The TikTok of her breastfeeding by the pool showed her trying to shove her nipple in Oreo’s mouth whilst the poor baby was kicking her legs. Imogen is only interested in making content of her breastfeeding whether the baby wants it or not.
I didnt say the baby could speak, did I?🤣 and yes, it 'really is true'🙄. You cannot overfeed a breastfed baby. I absolutely agree with what others are saying in that she is combi feeding but wouldn't dare admit to it. And in that sense, she will most definitely be overfeeding that baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
duck me, I wouldn't wanna mess with Oracle, she looks like she could batter Imo and Spencer already 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Such a smiley happy baby... Yeah she looks it luv...

Screenshot_20231016-020238_TikTok.jpg

Also, I don't know if a post for parents to comment comparing their babies ages and weights is the best idea she's ever had, but I'm not a parent so what do I know 🤣 i feel like Grimmo herself would have something like 'isnt godly mum life hard enough without comparing our little angels 😇, every baby is different, you do what you gotta do mummas' to say if someone else posted something similar

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I genuinely think she secretly combi feeds. Lmao.

Both her babies were born on smaller side - I’m sure she said R went from 1st percentile at birth to the 99th by a few months.
Every other “BrEAsTFEeDiNg MoThEr” (I just can’t take that phrase seriously 😂) I know how have babies who just gain steadily because you can’t overfeed on breast milk.
I did an antenatal course and we all stayed really close there were 10 of us, 5 breastfed and the rest formula fed or combi fed and all the formula fed babies deffo put on weight way more rapdily
My boy ended up gaining quickly cus we formula fed. One of my friends ended up combi feeding and said once she did that her baby started getting really chunky haha.

Not saying babies can’t gain weight quickly by breastfeeding but I just think she either feeds them absolutely none stop or she’s topping them up 😂.
This is what I was thinking! Someone in her comments said “ohhh my you have some amazing milk!!! She’s sooo chunky 😍” and imo said omggg thanks angel!!!!!

these are the exact comments she’s fishing for 🤢 her milk is soooo amazing and it’s better than anyone else’s!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I cannot agree with this post anymore haha.
I feel like she has no life outside the internet or her immediate family. I cannot imagine talking to other mothers the way she does?? She acts like she’s the only mother on the planet it’s so fuckin odd.
I looove being a mum. But I don’t think it makes this ethereal above human being because of it. I don’t think it makes me “special” or “better” because a lot of people love being a mum 😂. But it’s probably because I have a fuckin life and job and have friends who are mums.
she just lives in this weird fuckin bubble where everyone constantly tells her what a hero she is for literally doing what millions of women do every single day.
I think it’s absolutely because she has no life outside of her family unit. People that have a REAL life interact with other people, colleagues, friends etc which allows you to bounce ideas and stops you being so small minded. Not everyone can and will agree with you. But she’s around family who obviously allow her to believe that she’s this divine being because she is a mum 😕

I would love to know who her target audience are because at the minute it looks like she’s trying to appeal to all mothers who love their kids…..which is ludicrous because ONLY bad mums don’t love their kids regardless of how you choose to parent so I’m just confused. She wants to appear all earth mother but is too scared to just DO IT so instead she makes half hearted statements and comments which are then followed by “I’m not trying to trigger anyone”. So what is she trying to do? No originality whatsoever! There happens to be people who are into the whole crunchy mum thing yet she can’t even market herself as being that. This is because she’s a people pleaser who just wants to skim along the surface and not offend which is why she says a whole lot of nothing. YAWN! She can’t dress, so she certainly isn’t appealing to middle class or fashion conscious mums. She’s not doing cleaning inspo or hacks so she’s not drawing in any homemaking or housewife type mums so I have no idea who is supposed to enjoy this content. Are we supposed to be satisfied with her “lOvInG HeR tWo GIrLs” and recording herself and her WHOLE family crying 🥴 she’s desperate to be liked by EVERYONE and it makes her lack depth, originality or genuine warmth. She needs to work out who she really is because she can’t show or give something she doesn’t have. Does anyone know what music she listens to? What she likes to cook? What’s her banter like? Parenting philosophy? NO! But we do know she likes breastfeed. At this point she is simply trolling us.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Holy hotdog lip puncture 😮😮!

IMG_1609.jpeg

IMG_1608.jpeg

Servant looked like he couldn’t be arsed with her in the Portugal slog. Good on him I say - come get with me Servant. 🙂😉

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.