Imogenation #57 another baby, another stupid name, Renal and Oral your parents are insane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhh yes, a doctor, saving lives, curing ailments, mending bones. A layer, winning legal cases where innocent people are being portrayed as the convict, winning justice for victims, abusers sent away… and now, to win the award, we have Grimmo, who shares every detail of her children on the internet, who by the way, can’t consent, but more importantly, she’s a “hands on mum” who films herself trying on fake uggs…
Who tf would ever say a doctor ‘kills the game’ anyway lol. I presume this is a gen Z commenter 😵💫🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ahhh yes, a doctor, saving lives, curing ailments, mending bones. A layer, winning legal cases where innocent people are being portrayed as the convict, winning justice for victims, abusers sent away… and now, to win the award, we have Grimmo, who shares every detail of her children on the internet, who by the way, can’t consent, but more importantly, she’s a “hands on mum” who films herself trying on fake uggs…
What in the name of delusional subscriber is happening here?

How has she managed to convince someone that she is comparable to a Doctor or Lawyer?

I swear to the lord above, these helmets that leave such bleeping ridiculous comments are more deranged than Grimo herself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

If only I knew, I would've sacked off my 6 years studying to be a lawyer, tens of thousands of pounds of student debt, and 2 years in practice working 15 hour days to help the most vulnerable have access to legal advice, because our Shan on TikTok thinks imo doing TikTok dances all day, not washing her hair and then screeching to her 2 year old at bedtime is the same thing x not complaining just explaining x

• Haha
Reactions: 35
What the duck does that even mean?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She literally has 1 job, to post 1 tit YouTube video a week and can't even get that right, left the letter 'C' over all the intro bits and I haven't even watched the full thing yet..

Screenshot_20231014-115243_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20231014-115253_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20231014-115310_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She literally has 1 job, to post 1 tit YouTube video a week and can't even get that right, left the letter 'C' over all the intro bits and I haven't even watched the full thing yet..

View attachment 2509719
View attachment 2509720
View attachment 2509721
Don’t bother, it’s a total snooze fest. They go to the supermarket a couple of times, play in the pool, go to a restaurant (which she raves about before they get their food, then doesn’t mention it again), and get takeaway açai bowls. I think that’s about it. No mention of the dolphins 🙊. Oh, and she keeps telling the viewers that this is their sign to go on holiday with 2 kids. Unless they can’t afford it of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

View attachment 2509719
View attachment 2509720
View attachment 2509721
this is the thing with half-hearted influencers like imo - i would have so much more respect for them if they put effort into teaching themselves how to edit properly and came up with fun content that actually entertained people! but the truth of it is that absolutely anyone could do imo’s job and most people do it even better as a hobby while having a proper job on the side! 🤣 and what’s even funnier is that she clearly thinks she’s good at what she does! so laughable lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She just can’t help but constantly show her self breastfeeding can she 😂😂😂😂 she jumps at the chance for it to be shown/ filmed. It’s embarrassing at this stage

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She just can’t help but constantly show her self breastfeeding can she 😂😂😂😂 she jumps at the chance for it to be shown/ filmed. It’s embarrassing at this stage
Exactly! 4 minutes in and she's already shown herself breast feeding on 3 separate occasions!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
sorry has she actually said she doesn’t see anyone talking about the two year emotions. as in the things named terrible twos? is she mad?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
sorry has she actually said she doesn’t see anyone talking about the two year emotions. as in the things named terrible twos? is she mad?
The way I have just tan here to say this!!!!! This bloody cretin is really trying to tell everyone she’s never heard of the terrible twos 🥱🥱🥱, she’s got to be doing it to up her engagement with people messaging her etc. she is honestly a grade A twit😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes Imogen, you are cringe and annoying. Least she admits it 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why is she avoiding saying “terrible twos”…is it because her darling perfect daughter could never be terrible, except when she’s complaining about her all the time

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why is she avoiding saying “terrible twos”…is it because her darling perfect daughter could never be terrible, except when she’s complaining about her all the time
She was definitely on thesaurus.com searching for another word for “terrible” because I never hear anyone call it the “trying twos” 😂 she’s honestly so bleeping annoying.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
IMG_6151.png

I am not a mum so I honestly do not know about this stuff!! But is 7.1kg not a lot for an 8 week old?? When I googled it says average it’s about 5kg at 2 months and 7kg at around 6 months? (Not that google has all the answers)

but I remember ren also being a very chunky baby so maybe it’s just the way they are?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.