Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AmandaGarceeeah

Could this be a TV in the hospital and she's in labour? Grant might be popping out
Bloody hell can you imagine how passive aggressive she’d be in her **RAW EMOTIONAL BIRTH STORY BABY GIRL NUMBER TWO (I CRIED, EVERYONE CRIED)** vlog if Spenny was watching the football if she was in labour?

“I was just there chillin’, having the time of my life in so much pain because I’m literally nine months pregnant and giving birth, like MY BODY is bringing life into the world, like that’s just my purpose you know angels?! And I’ve got huge mum guilt because I’m at the hospital and I’m not with Renealia because she just screams if she’s not with me and ME ALONE HUNS!!! And here baby prince was.. LOVIN LIFE… watching FOOTBALL while I was in the worst pain of my life!!! Did I mention I’m pregnant and I don’t drink?”

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Kathleen22

VIP Member
IMG_4767.png

Everyone send me messages about how amazing I look 9 hours after birth. God she is SUCH a narcissist!!!! It’s all about her constantly omg, I know we all know it already but she just continues to take it to another level everyday

• Angry
  • Wow

squacksquack

Chatty Member
Oriavella Joy is better than Oriavella Lilac. How does naming her a colour your grandmother likes correlate to naming her after a grandmother. Bonkers.
I have daughters who have middle names after their grandmothers. They have their grandmother’s names as their middle names, not Burgundy, Teal or Mustard. 😂

• Haha

Lotus101

VIP Member
Grimmo, we can see straight through your act. She didn't crave a single one of those food items, she makes it up as she goes along. When I have a craving for something I wouldn't be able to order my sister my craving and then not get the same for myself. All she eats is sugar and chocolate, hence why we didn't see her eat at all throughout that video.

Instant ICK....

View attachment 2343196
---
Also, the picture below is only 3 years old, they have aged a decade, wtf happened?! 😂😂

View attachment 2343203
---
This video has got some cracking comments about miss Immy 😂😂

View attachment 2343206
It really angers me when people recommend Miss Immy as an alternative to miss Rachel..
Miss Rachel has: an understanding of speech development & uses a lot of speech path techniques, a masters in teaching music, the ability to write and produce her own songs, a team of other fab people, her own children and I’m also sure she’s got a degree in early childhood education
Miss Immy has: a YouTube channel and a child.

you cannot fuckin compare them at all 😂.

• Haha

Ex93

I’m still not over it. It sounds like a Disney villain. Renaelia & Oriavella Horton 😩😩😩 poor darlings. And to think I got some backlash off of a few elderly people for calling my girl, Tilly not Matilda!

• Haha

Hollierachx

VIP Member
That tiktok of her tinting her brows just came up and she is so angry and passive aggressive. Mentioning all these other mums who are put together. She says even if her baby wasn’t asleep she would be playing with Ren so wouldn’t have time to tint her brows or put tan on. I’ve never seen a mum with a toddler or baby have so much makeup on as she does. She always had a full face of make up. And when orvill wakes up and she snarls about it being 5 minutes she barely makes a sound. Poor Spencer must be hating life with her st the moment, she’s coming across as a right cow
“I think it’s all a facade and a lie and they must have filmed this weeks in advance because I just don’t get it”

And in the next sentence “I’m tinting my brows, I’m currently day 3 postpartum” that she has posted 3 weeks after filming it.

Yeah your life is all a facade and a lie Imogen, thank you for clarifying for us you fucking moron. It’s hilarious how she doesn’t even notice how contradictory she is constantly. She never has anyone in her inner circle questioning her behaviour so she just lives in this self deprecating, self absorbed dream world.

• Haha

MoveBtchGetOutTheWay

Haven't commented here in a veryyyyy long time but raise your hand if you think Immo just had a second child so she could do a breastfeeding tandem tiktok.

🙋‍♀️

Wtf is with the long winded explanation of how they find a name! Just seems so forced and the conclusion is an absolutely ridiculous made up name, it’s embarrassing. Poor kid

• Haha

lotusbiscoff

VIP Member
Do Ryanair allow him to take these TikToks? Something seems amiss with it. From my point of view, it’s unprofessional. You’re there to do a job and one that is of a public facing role. Why is he allowed to film himself being an idiot before he boards an aircraft and his boss isn’t stepping in? That family are beyond entitled and lack any discipline.

• Heart
  • Haha

Kathleen22

VIP Member
IMG_4444.jpeg

And then she just replies LOVE YOU to someone saying they can’t believe she’s ‘already’ 37 weeks ??? 🤣🤣🤣 but she was 37 weeks ages ago!! She’s so fucking annoying!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Hollierachx

VIP Member
Mummy of the year giving her one year old a decaf coffee. Unreal.
She’s a joke! How about telling her no this is my drink?! No doubt we’ll get a million stories about how Ren didn’t sleep all night 🥱 who gives their toddler coffee? It doesn’t mean that it’s decaf! Could have literally got a coconut milk with caramel syrup and she’d have been fine.

“Ren wanted to jump out her bedroom to the garden so we let her because we can’t say no to our toddler! You wouldn’t understand angels. Only the most loving pure selfless breast feeding mummy’s allow their child to do dangerous things”

• Haha

BMZ11

Ive commented about these Frida Windi pipettes before. I think they're tantamount to child abuse personally.
---
It's not a natural way to relieve wind really though is it Imo. Your inserting something into your newborn baby's bottom, when tummy massage, cycling her legs, proper winding techniques after a feed, would work just as well.

• Angry
  • Wow

sasbeep

VIP Member
It’s not lilac, it’s that shitty light grey colour that whites turn when you are lazy and wash them with other colours. Classic imo 😂

• Haha

Kathleen22

VIP Member
IMG_4662.jpeg

PS. This was before my milk came in 😍

Erm wtf.

Is this like a PSA to let everyone know she actually has big bazoomers and not average normal sized boobs? Wtf.

but DONT sexualise her body wherever you do angels

• Sick
  • Haha

Kathleen22

VIP Member
That ridiculous singing video, she made one little tiny weeny grunt and IMOs like OH.. YOU WANT MILK… OK MILKY MONSTER 👹

She is unhinged!!!! I honestly think she won’t give a shit what ren is up to now, like mentioned above she has a new baby she is fully in control of and can constantly say ohhh she needs mummy!!!
IMG_4764.png

oh shut up Spencer!!! 🙄

Also hate how everyone is praising her about ‘putting some make up on’ ‘getting into jeans’ like omg how do you do it!!! 🥹

Erm because she has 3-4 other adults around her CONSTANTLY helping her out!!!! She is not a super mum like 90% of women out there that just get on ffs.

• Heart
  • Sick

lotusbiscoff

VIP Member
The impression I got from her monstrosity of a ‘birth vlog’ is that she doesn’t have any respect for midwives or health care workers. Imogen deems herself above these qualified individuals and looked to revolutionise the ‘birth vlog’ - I’ll birth the damn child myself - I don’t need help from those mere mortals! Those pesky idiots who’ve studied for years to become midwives don’t have a clue! Servant and I can be utterly magical together and birth our own baby! Oh and Servant it means the views will come rolling in, the praise comments and the raw birth element all in one! Sneaky bastards. They are rotten. The lack of respect they have and her complete narcissism is astounding.

The looks Servant draws Imo too, it is blatantly obvious to the human eye that he finds her intolerable.

• Heart
  • Haha

Kathleen22

VIP Member
IMG_4214.jpeg

just casually gifted a sofa worth £2000, what the fuck do these two actually buy with their money??? They had that other sofa for about a year.

also how do they manage to make everything look so bad??? Why is the sofa at that angle? Just looks out of place and doesn’t fit with the room.

I hate them both!!

• Sick
  • Haha