Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hollierachx

VIP Member
Tragic. The highlight of this man’s day is to get his hands on a scrub daddy. Maybe consider getting a job Spenny 🤦‍♀️.
Can you imagine the meltdown Imogen would have if Spencer went and got a job. HOW COULD YOU LEAVE ME AT HOME WITH THE GIRLS? ITS ABSOLUTELY FINE HUN, YOU DO YOU. THE BOY LOVES IT!! DONT MIND ME ANGEL, JUST A WORKING BREASTFEEDING MUM TO 2 UNDER 2!

• Haha
Reactions: 31

SawyerTheSavannah

View attachment 2409659

View attachment 2409660

Well I guess we almost had the same explanations 💁🏻‍♀️🤣

Can she not see how RIDICULOUS this massive long explanation to a first name is???

Urgh she so annoying!!! 😡 she says Spencer wanted something in her name that represented his nan (even though Lilac is bloody ridiculous and such a stretch to say that just because his nan wears Lilac clothes that their daughters middle name being Lilac is for Spencer’s nan 🙄🤦‍♀️) why does she then even need to say that she had a Lilac bedroom why does she have to bring everything back to herself? 🤦‍♀️ why can’t she let Spencer have this (ridiculous as it is) meaning just solely for his nan? I honestly hate her 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
i’m sure i’ve heard her say “get ready with me for a date with my husband because we never get time for one” more than i’ve had fucking hot dinners

• Haha

Honestlyk8

VIP Member
“We’ve been keeping a secret” omg guys a pregnant woman had a baby! We had no idea! best secret ever.

She’ll be pushing Ren on to that crusty nip to get that tandem feeding picture for the gram asap

• Haha
We have a toddler in the family exactly the same age as Renalia and you can have a proper conversation with her. If Imo is such an earth mother why hasn’t she realised Ren is lagging behind in her development? Also she’s making so many assumptions saying Ren and Oria will have a magical bond as sisters - that’s not always the case Imo, especially when their mother is a total fruit loop!

• Haha

Beckz1205

VIP Member
Nanny joys actual name is phoebe, but they couldn’t have that as Imo knew some girls growing up called phoebe…

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Jaybtee

VIP Member
The only thing spencer got was velle because a white boxer that he liked name was belle. LOLLLL and lilac cos his nan wore lilac eyeshadow one time haha omg isnt he mortified

• Haha

BMZ11

Right. I'm late to the party but WTF PUT YOUR BUMP AWAAYYYY. I'm a midwife, I'm all for bumps and babies and breastfeeding in public and 'you do you, boo' but we don't need to see it when we're eating 😭😭😭 and also... WHO CALLS THEIR CHILD A GUINEA PIG?!?! So he can be the best dad to their next sprog?! Not interested in being a good dad to the first then? Fuck saaaake

• Haha
  • Heart
i’m saying this as a mum of 3 (my youngest being 10 weeks old) the baby bubble is SUCH bullshit. You spend so much of your time sat feeding that what else do you do other than scroll or watch tv??? It’s like every 2 hours all day & night , you can’t just sit lovingly staring at your baby for all of that!

• Haha

FlowerPower987

I’m not watching it as I’m still dealing with my own birth trauma from 9 months ago…… but that thumbnail!!! 😱 that’s horrendous!!
The levels these people will stoop for money!

• Heart
  • Haha
I wonder if little ‘madam’ Ren will suddenly be a perfect sleeper with Imo now being too occupied to prance about her cot with all the lights on and screech outside her door each night 😭. I hope Ren gets a break from Imo overwhelming her constantly!!!

• Haha

AmandaGarceeeah

She’s a joke! How about telling her no this is my drink?! No doubt we’ll get a million stories about how Ren didn’t sleep all night 🥱 who gives their toddler coffee? It doesn’t mean that it’s decaf! Could have literally got a coconut milk with caramel syrup and she’d have been fine.

“Ren wanted to jump out her bedroom to the garden so we let her because we can’t say no to our toddler! You wouldn’t understand angels. Only the most loving pure selfless breast feeding mummy’s allow their child to do dangerous things”
This!! Plus, she’s TWO! Ren doesn’t know what her mum’s drinking! She sees a Costa cup that she doesn’t recognise so she wants a sip because she’s an inquisitive toddler, but she is a CHILD so imogen could’ve got her a babyccino and Ren wouldn’t know the difference!

• Haha

MsGilmore

VIP Member
FFS that’s 16 minutes of my life that I’ll never get back!
Those poor girls with their convoluted names! They’ll be about 10 years old before they have learnt how to spell their own names! I hope they change them by Deed Poll when they’re older!
Of course she had to breastfeed on camera! She is just awful and using Ray’s memory as grief bait.

• Haha