Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bobby Orange

VIP Member
Well they can be sure those names are unique. No one else would want them. And there's a good reason for that.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Honestlyk8

VIP Member
Why does there need to be a big explanation about why she chose the name? People I know with kids were like “we just liked the name”

• Haha

Honestlyk8

VIP Member
Can’t imagine going to my Gran (who loves lilac like 99% of grans out there!) “gran I named my daughter after you, she’s called lilac!” She’d think I’d lost the plot.
I really hope there’s a name reveal to nanny joy video, because I bet her face tells it all.

• Haha

Petalpower

She really doesn't give a fuck about her followers does she? She looks fantastic for 9 days pp and she bloody knows it. Any of her followers who didn't bounce back in shape the very next week could feel like shit seeing that.
Perhaps it's because I feel shit anyway (mostly due to PPD) but my baby is about to turn 4 months and I still look at least 5 or 6 months so Imo flaunting her very slim body definitely doesn't help 🫠 someone in the hairdressers even asked if I had even had the baby yet 🤣 I just don't look at my body in the mirror atm otherwise I just feel like utter shit!
Anyway back to Imo, she knows she's extremely slim and bounced back straight away. Any opportunity to flaunt it but pretend to be self deprecating so everyone tells her how good she looks. She's the biggest nob going. I hope Ren is giving her complete hell 😂

• Heart

roryangel

VIP Member
So…. I’m not a mam to tiny people but I know a lot of tiny people. In her latest tiktok, Renalien, the best big sister to ever live, isn’t being particularly gentle with the baby is she? am I just being a bit thick because I’ve got no experience of this or….
ren is literally smothering vienetta??? poor baby is just being used as a prop in imo’s attempt to get ‘cute’ content that she can earn from 🥴

also ‘you were meant to be our first baby’ ? wtf is that supposed to mean?!? she tries to be so deep with everything but it just sounds stupid

• Haha

jazzyJ2727

She’s now changed her bio on instagram so it has their names. Seeing the names together really makes you see how horrendous they truly are 😭 I genuinely wouldn’t be surprised if they either decided to be called something else in the future or even went as far as changing it legally.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

y0ud0y0ub00

Unsure if home birth was planned - skipped my way through the video 😂
Ren went to grandparents - Imo had a full on meltdown about it because ‘it’s the last time it’s just them 3’ 🙄 (literally what she says)
Spencer did deliver the baby - also soothed O when her head was hanging out saying ‘daddy’s here’ 🤢
Midwives we’re not present - ambulance staff got there after she gave birth and witnessed her laying there naked with the baby 🤢

honestly don’t watch it, it’s not worth it, just a load of waffle and a few clips of her in labour and then after she gave birth
She’s so lucky that things went well. Had the baby got stuck or something she could have died! Or been disabled at least, and she’s only have herself to blame! Stupid selfish cow. She blatantly knew that she was about to give birth but didn’t want to call the midwife to make it appear more magical or whatever. When in reality she just looks like a selfish c**t

• Heart

roryangel

VIP Member
View attachment 2398051She is truly insufferable. Like who fucking cares? Just let Ren fall asleep in the car and sit on the drive with her while she sleeps. Yes it might not be as long as in her bed but it’s better than her fighting it for an hour and a half?! Why not give up after half hour? Because if she took that long to go down then she’ll wake up later and need to go to bed later for a longer wake window? No doubt they still tried to put her to bed at 6pm 🙄 They are so fucking clueless and think they’re being relatable but it’s just proving how incompetent at parenting they are
it’s actually crazy that she thinks people care THIS much about her life?!? yes there’s a handful of people that seem to like her content (god knows why) but even they don’t care THIS much??? it speaks volumes that she constantly posts these unnecessarily long stories, just shows that she genuinely believes people are this invested in her life 🤣 so ridiculous

• Haha

Hollierachx

VIP Member
Everyone saying imo is a great mum for doing bare minimum as a mother gives the same energy as when people say someone is a great dad for changing a nappy
Remember when Ren was a baby and Spencer did a story saying “I love changing your nappy babygirl” why does everything they say sound so fucking weird and sexualised. Can’t love it that match if you only change her twice a day you donut

• Sick

Kathleen22

VIP Member
Hmm I did think the same but when she posted the ‘will she be bigger or smaller’ pic (such a weird caption 😒😒) amber commented can’t wait till you’re here baby! and that was only yesterday? Or day before?.. Soo surely they wouldn’t all PRETEND she’s not here when she’s been here for a few days already??? But then again this is imo we’re talking about ! So nothing would surprise me!!

It’s like she preaches that she lovessss to overshare her whole life yet when it comes to around the time of her due date she stays silent?? It’s all so calculated I can’t Stand it!!!.

if she truly ‘loves’ her Huns and ‘loved’ telling them every inch of her life, surely she’d be posting in real time?? Maybe about being overdue or how she’s feeling etc just normal relatable things.

my YouTube prediction is:

1st vid - probably named ‘she’s here’ … 2 min montage of slow music and slow motion videos of a hand/foot/ren kissing babies head, all 4 of them hugging etc. but no pics of actual babies face.

2nd vid - Spencer and imo sitting in the bedroom showing the baby, probably will say they’re in a baby bubble right now and don’t want to share name just yet.

3rd video - week leading up to birth vlog

4th video - birth vlog (I’m thinking home birth??)

5th video - ren meeting baby and first week with baby

6th video - family meeting new baby

7th video - q&a about new baby and life with toddler and newborn

And it’ll go on and on and on for months 🥱🥱🥱

• Haha

roryangel

VIP Member
it’s already started 🥴 you just know we’ll be getting these comparison pictures for the next god knows how long! news flash imo, no one is this invested in whether your two kids look alike or which parent they look like… give it a rest
IMG_1625.jpeg

• Haha

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
My husbands family owns an alpaca farm and one of the females have just given birth, going to suggest Oriavella as a name 😂

• Haha

rhino

‘I’ve got to go back to work’…so making TikTok’s is considered work is it? Who knew!? 🤦‍♀️
I don't understand "I don't get maternity leave" you're self employed you can do what you want ?? My sis in law is self employed and she applied and received maternity allowance ( pretty much the same as stat maternity pay) but oh no Imogen can't be like the rest of us normal mums have no to scrape by on that. Surely she'd had 9 months to prepare to have the baby, she knew when she was due so surely she could've just not booked in any work for a month or two ??

roryangel

VIP Member
she has been so much more unbearable this pregnancy purely because she’s had her bare bump out 90% of the time!!! she’s such an attention seeker it just radiates off her i swear
IMG_1286.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

Cady1954

VIP Member
The poor little baba is two weeks old and so far has had a pipe inserted into her rectum and been lumbered with a name like that.

• Haha
  • Sick