Imogenation #5 Never admits she's had her lips done, naughty Spencer likes 'em young?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right guys I’m off for a shower. I am trusting you not to kick off in the next 15 minutes! 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was thinking about how she will say things and then go on to say 'my mum/dad can vouch for me', times where she has said something happened and then said 'im not joking im being honest my family watch all my videos (love you!!!) so why would i lie??' or the times she's got them to do videos with their side of the story.
During all these storytimes it seems to fit in with her parents divorce where she has already previously said that they stopped checking in on her (hence the whole 'I was wrapped in cotton wool as a child and then when they got divorce i went off the rails and was opened up into a new world i didnt know existed blah blah') because they had their 'own lives' and because they were both stressed out about the divorce. It's entirely possible she is making a ton of things up and then telling her parents 'no this did happen but it was when you were both going through stress so you might not remember it properly' and maybe even convincing them things, especially with the whole timeline of what shes saying. It's so easy to forget things or miss things when your head is in a different place and you're going through a stressful time in your life.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
As interesting as the old photos are please remember these people are victims of Imogens lies and most likely would not want these on here - even thought I know you are all on their side 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Hoping these young Huns realise you need to be careful what you put online. It's on forever for everyone to see

Reactions: 8
Just remembered, remember when he first got his ‘pups’ Instagram I’m sure it was called, and he pretended he didn’t know how to use it like he hadn’t had one before and was an 80 year old man 🤣🙈
Yeah he said something like “bare with me while I get used to this” when I clearly remember his @spencerthebarber insta he had before that! Another weird thing they’ve done! Now he just has an insta dedicated to her!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m back the drama can start now 🍿

story time - I stopped showering because I was addicted to Tattle
I’m telling you that’ll be me if we keep receiving this juicy gossip, I haven’t stopped refreshing all day 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Long time lurker! So glad other people feel the same about sweet baby gal imo!

You can tell she is just a spoilt brat who craves everybody’s attention!

Her sad sap of a dad and mutton mother are her biggest enablers too which is so sick to see! They back her up on all her bs and you can tell it’s because they both crave the attention too!

The mother and her theatre performances etc probably thrives off of any sort of lime light!

She always has to be a victim it’s honestly concerning how hard done by she feels she is 😂

I had a friend at school exactly like her and I used to say if you constantly have to tell people how much of a good person you are you’re probably not! People would be able to figure it out for themselves 🙄

I also can’t cope with anyone saying baby pups used to be fit 🤮 he gives me big sexual predator vibes! They way he stares at her I’m sure he thinks it look endearing to the huns but it looks like he wants to fritzel her 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Imagine if this was all a big set up by over active imagination and chancer so they can make more story time videos ? Imagine the views they would get ? He could start up his own Chanel and all the huns would fall for it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Guys are you sure a_lozz isn’t imogen? And she is trying to set all this up to make a video?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Imagine if this was all a big set up by over active imagination and chancer so they can make more story time videos ? Imagine the views they would get ? He could start up his own Chanel and all the huns would fall for it 😂
Would you like me to make you a tin foil hat? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I envisioned this earlier but then I realised nobody would label themselves a kiddie fiddler so I decided it’s legit haha

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.