Imogenation #5 Never admits she's had her lips done, naughty Spencer likes 'em young?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HELLLLOOOOO PRINCESSS HUNNY BUNNYSSSS 😘😘😘😘😘😘

Posted this at the end of the last thread replying to a comment so thought I’d copy it here:

Do you think this is the night in the story time? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

In her how I gained confidence she said that people were intimidated by her too.

I saw that someone mentioned before that maybe Imogen was lying about being bullied because she wanted the attention over her brother who got bullied and in this video she actually admits she was so jealous of her brother they didn’t get on. 😂😂😂😂 (sorry I forgot who said it but your theory seems to be confirmed!)

I think it could be, theres a lot of photos on facebook of all these nights out but the weird thing is 'laura' was supposed to be imogens best friend yet laura is in a ton of pictures with other people and imogen is nowhere to be seen all around the time they she lived with imogen

Reactions: 3
I was hoping you would, so sorry babe 😭
Literally checked tattle at lunch and by the time I finished there was a new thread! I wouldn’t have been able to compete with the poetic and creative suggestions by my lovely fellow tattlers! One day I’ll get a title! 🤣

Why do I get the feeling this ‘video’ isn’t going to happen??
Cause you’re a new member maybe? Let us live in hope!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just remembered, remember when he first got his ‘pups’ Instagram I’m sure it was called, and he pretended he didn’t know how to use it like he hadn’t had one before and was an 80 year old man 🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Just remembered, remember when he first got his ‘pups’ Instagram I’m sure it was called, and he pretended he didn’t know how to use it like he hadn’t had one before and was an 80 year old man 🤣🙈
I thought that! I genuinely thought that he had never been on social media before after how he was acting when he said he hadnt bothered with it and imogen set up his profiles for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Literally checked tattle at lunch and by the time I finished there was a new thread! I wouldn’t have been able to compete with the poetic and creative suggestions by my lovely fellow tattlers! One day I’ll get a title! 🤣

Cause you’re a new member maybe? Let us live in hope!
Yeah I hope it does happen

• Heart
Reactions: 4
"You have impressionable young girls and you don't want them to think you were born this way" LOVING THE SHADE HOLLY BOON 😂

All ready for Baby Prince's ex's video! :coffee: This is WAY better than any soap opera LOL🍿🍷

P.S Loving the new title thread @D_Wills 🥳

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
So I've found the ex of her ex with the kid on IG. She seems like a really nice normal girl and her child is so sweet. Doesn't match up with the image Imogen portrays of her at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m surprised she’s actually managed to stay silent on socials, you usually couldn’t shut the girl up with the way she talks over people. Hope she’s taking this time to reflect on the lies she’s told and the terrible private things she has exposed about her previous friends/partners. I hope she feels regret about the things she has publicly exposed. She needs to use this time to ask herself why these things are being said about her.
This isn’t about her lips, nobody cares, this is about her damaging people, people who are receiving awful messages from her huns because the huns have figured out who they are for example who Laura or the baby mum is.
Imogen if you are reading, please take a step back and consider what you have said and who you have possibly hurt. You cannot say these things about people and then cry wolf to your huns when people discover different sides to the story, or discover lies. I am not trying to be nasty in any way, if anything a lot of people are trying to help you realise that what you have done is not ok. You won’t get this help from huns because the majority are 13 years old and naive to you. Some of us on here are grown girls and women trying to help you realise what you’ve done and how you can take steps to become a better person. You really do have some growing up to do Imogen.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.