Imogenation #5 Never admits she's had her lips done, naughty Spencer likes 'em young?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A_lozz and the ex providing the people with what they want. I really hope they come through with the video. Oh, imagine the tears in their flat just now

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I know it’s probably a long shot but if the ex could upload that video tonight that would be so so amazing coz I genuinely cannot contain my excitement and I am so impatient. Praying it goes up ASAP 🀞🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Still can't get over the fact that we probably know Spencer more than poor Imo does, love it πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
HELLLLOOOOO PRINCESSS HUNNY BUNNYSSSS 😘😘😘😘😘😘

Posted this at the end of the last thread replying to a comment so thought I’d copy it here:

Do you think this is the night in the story time? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

In her how I gained confidence she said that people were intimidated by her too.

I saw that someone mentioned before that maybe Imogen was lying about being bullied because she wanted the attention over her brother who got bullied and in this video she actually admits she was so jealous of her brother they didn’t get on. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ (sorry I forgot who said it but your theory seems to be confirmed!)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thank you @D_Wills for the suggestion! There were so many close ones too!
SO many good ones! I’ll be sticking to my rundowns from now on, didn’t even get chance to think of a title! Play to your strengths and all that πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ 🀣

I’ll try and do a rundown on an old video over the weekend. Nando’s is the first on my list!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
SO many good ones! I’ll be sticking to my rundowns from now on, didn’t even get chance to think of a title! Play to your strengths and all that πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ 🀣

I’ll try and do a rundown on an old video over the weekend. Nando’s is the first on my list!
I was hoping you would, so sorry babe 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Why do I get the feeling this β€˜video’ isn’t going to happen??

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.