Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

proseccolove

VIP Member
I must say, you really are all absolutely disgusting human beings. I actually don’t watch Imogen, but she came up on my recommended videos and I’ve spent the last hour watching her recent videos.

And before you all start.. I have been a member of this forum purely to just witness some of the awful things people say about influencers/youtubers/public figures - namely after the death of Caroline Flack. It really does shock me. I’ve not commented before but I feel like I need to in this instance.

You must all lead very sad, lonely lives if you feel the need to regularly comment abuse and relentlessly rip apart this girl’s looks, actions, family, friends.. and everything else you can possibly think of. You all have blood on your hands if anything ever happens to her, but even then I’m sure you won’t care. Maybe you were all dropped on your heads as babies, but even then there’s really no excuse for this vile behaviour. I’m sure if your families read the things you say about this stranger on the internet they would be so embarrassed and ashamed.. or maybe nastiness and ugly personalities run in your family. If so, then I genuinely feel sorry for you.

And yes, I’m sure I’ll get the usual, predictable comments like ‘oh hello imogen’ or ‘this is Imogen’s secret account’ etc etc. Nope, this is not Imogen. I am a 24 year old girl from the West Mids who is just utterly appalled at what I’ve read. Please, just spend your spare minutes improving yourselves and doing good in this world. Maybe try saying one nice thing about someone, that would be a start.

All I know is that if anything EVER happens to this girl, every single one of you has blood on your hands.
But its okay for you to talk about LJC’s baby twins looks???
8DA360AA-8C97-4D5B-BA45-1C85E24CA1C9.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
“my parents are going through this.....”

hold up who asked Ben Salad if he had lip fillers? Fucking trolls.

• Haha
Reactions: 72

A_lozz

I‘ve not been on here since yesterday evening so I’ve had to read through over 800 messages that I’ve missed. Me and my friend haven’t been threatened and the video has been filmed but obviously she needs to edit etc.. it should be up in the next few days. Sorry for disappearing I’ve just been mega busy.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 69

Snazzygal03

Imogen’s new video “the effect of hate” has really upset me ngl. I suffer from anxiety and extreme panic attacks! The fact while she was having a “panic attack” she thinks to put a camera on?!? Sorry no! When you’re having a proper panic attack you feel like you’re dying. I can’t cope when I have one and sometimes end up fainting cause my body can’t hack it. Sorry but breathing quickly a little bit and putting a camera on is not a panic attack. It’s really upset me. I feel like she’s making a mockery out of a serious condition that I struggle with everyday.

I’m not one to post on these forums but needed to express my disgust at this.

Edit: sorry to be so aggressive it’s just angered the fuck out of me.

edit again: SHES DOING IT AGAIN?!?!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 67

Lauradoraxx

In ‘panic attack’ #1 she keeps saying she can’t breathe and then Baby Prick says ‘if you’re talking then you can breathe’. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
She’ll be fuming he went off script!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

squarebutton

VIP Member
The whole makeup routine act is ridiculously funny. Why would her mood have any impact on what foundation colour she chose :LOL: how thick are her princesshuns who believe this act
Picking the wrong foundation shade is a common symptom of anxiety. I remember the last time I had a bad episode I kept turning myself into an ooompa loompa. Can’t think why this symptom isn’t on the NHS website - baffling

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Immoslips

THE EFFECT OF HATE

AD for vinted. Wouldn’t depop be more appropriate?

Opening scene: immo stares deeply into the camera sighing and fucking herself in the viewfinder, sideshow spenny is off camera telling her “you got this”

Chris ingham apology vibes already with the fake insincerity in her voice.

completely raw and uncut, it’s not about her, it’s to help anyone else who has been outed as a liar and stalks themselves on tattle. etc etc.

Our baby princess been feeling very low but curiously has managed to fake tan on her intro

*i hate my face* bizarre fake outtakes of her makeup. Furiously bashed her face with a sponge whilst blubbing over foundation.

another vinted AD

bizzare jump cut as she pretends to cry over maybelline foundation

moans about having nowhere to sunbathe. She “actually can’t do this.” She tells the huns she’s lost her spark and turns the camera off.

next scene

Has she just come back from a run? She’s very out of breath and calling for Spencer. Wait? What’s happening? Is she constipated? Why will thinking of the sea help constipation?
OHHHHHH is she faking a panic attack?! HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! This is Hilarious!!how and why would they film this?!!

scene 3
She’s in the car with sideshow spenny and tells the huns everyone’s looking at her cause she’s insecure. The huns wonder why they are now staring cause she’s insecure? People always stare at baby princess!

scene 4:
It’s 4:56 am and baby princess wipes her eyes telling the huns she hasn’t slept properly in two weeks, curiously that’s around the same time her thread on tattle blew up! She’s farting or burping and apologising saying the stress is causing her stomach condition to flare up. Her hair is curled and she’s fake tanned. Is this why she said that “One of them needs some sleep?” But she hasn’t been sleeping and they need energy for tomorrow. The huns wonder why....we’re in a fucking lockdown! now she’s on all fours trying to wind herself

VINTED AD NUMBER 3

Moans about her vomiting and bloating. It’s down to her anxiety. She now decides she can’t take the pain so she will wake spenny up. The huns wonder why anyone would do that?! There is literally nothing he can do. Plus, you can’t wake him remember baby princess? You told us that before, cause he takes his hearing aids out at night so you can’t wake him on a morning?

scene 5:

face fucks herself in the view finder. Says her neck looks FAT. 1) It doesn’t and 2) what a strange thing to say and keep in a vid.

bizzare outtakes of “hello hunnies” catchphrase. Attempt at a fake cry whilst continuing to adore herself in the viewfinder.

Christ this is so annoying.

oh she wants to let the huns know she definitely doesn’t take inspiration from Elle Darby 👀 she’s been saying it from the beginning huns!

OMG! Hahahahaha hahahahah! She tells the huns with a straight face *WITH NO LIP PRODUCT ON* that her lips are “TOO OVERLINED” 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 I cant get my breath!!

ok this monologue is boring. Move on now angel.

scene 5:

another run?! Or has she actually thought about picking up the camera in the middle of a “panic attack” AGAIN?!

Yep. She has.still manages to perform a monologue and describe everything that’s going on. How strange. She probably just has a “special type” of panic attack that is very rare. It probably doesn’t have a name. It is probably life threatening.

has it stopped? She needs some water. Luckily there’s a glass on the coffee table behind her! Immo hun! It’s behind you! Next to the plant! Alas she fails to see it in time before she cuts to the next scene.

scene 6:

she’s meant to be having a break from the socials. But she’s scrolling insta looking for hate. Tells the huns the reason she removes negative comments is so people don’t realise how much hate she gets. the huns are confused, last week she was telling the huns how many hundreds or thousands of death threats she gets on the daily?! Do you want people to know or not baby princess? She’s especially triggered by men sending her hate.

hints that once she’s blocked them they’ll head to tattle. Stares off into the distance. Quotes tattlers pointing out to her that people are dying and there’s more important stuff going on right now.

she’s never been like this before. A shell of who she used to be. Contradicts her statement in scene 3 where she told the huns she feels like she’s regressed to being an insecure teen.

She really wants this “every action makes a reaction” to catch on.

the huns watch her read hate comments for a bit. She really is a narcissist. YOU ARE AFFECTING MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY!!

Scene 7:

gormless sideshow spenny is reclined on the sofa and baby princess wants to know how this is affecting him and their relationship.

”first and foremost it’s horrible”

what’s that on his cheek? Is it fluff? Immo babygal, remove the fluff. It’s distracting. So distracting I missed his monologue! Sorry huns! CBA to rewind to watch it, he never makes any sense anyway.

scene 8:
The red eyeshadow is a bit heavy today. Tries to cry but fails again. Oh! She’s recognised the eyeshadow. tells the huns she’s broken and hasn’t left the house for a week....I refer you once again to scene when she was in the car with her sunglasses on. WHY YOU LYING THOUGH?

more monologue about hating herself and long pauses before sending us into

ANOTHER AD.

oh. That’s it. What an abrupt end!

sorry for poor spelling and grammar. I was desperate to get my rundown up!

Love you tattlers!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

Khunx

I need to catch up on this thread but just wanted to share with my babygalprincesshunnybuns .. I used to make my boyfriend watch Imo a couple of years back when she wasn’t so insufferable. We are now sat, on a Friday night, both scrolling on the Tattle threads.. cocktails in hand.. absolutely loving life 😂 my 6ft, 25 year old boyfriend is loving the drama as much as us girls 😂 YOU LOVE TO SEE IT

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

mummy2under2

VIP Member
I must say, you really are all absolutely disgusting human beings. I actually don’t watch Imogen, but she came up on my recommended videos and I’ve spent the last hour watching her recent videos.

And before you all start.. I have been a member of this forum purely to just witness some of the awful things people say about influencers/youtubers/public figures - namely after the death of Caroline Flack. It really does shock me. I’ve not commented before but I feel like I need to in this instance.

You must all lead very sad, lonely lives if you feel the need to regularly comment abuse and relentlessly rip apart this girl’s looks, actions, family, friends.. and everything else you can possibly think of. You all have blood on your hands if anything ever happens to her, but even then I’m sure you won’t care. Maybe you were all dropped on your heads as babies, but even then there’s really no excuse for this vile behaviour. I’m sure if your families read the things you say about this stranger on the internet they would be so embarrassed and ashamed.. or maybe nastiness and ugly personalities run in your family. If so, then I genuinely feel sorry for you.

And yes, I’m sure I’ll get the usual, predictable comments like ‘oh hello imogen’ or ‘this is Imogen’s secret account’ etc etc. Nope, this is not Imogen. I am a 24 year old girl from the West Mids who is just utterly appalled at what I’ve read. Please, just spend your spare minutes improving yourselves and doing good in this world. Maybe try saying one nice thing about someone, that would be a start.

All I know is that if anything EVER happens to this girl, every single one of you has blood on your hands.
You need a good shag mate.
You're boring 😴😴😴😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Eltwot

Im only 10 minutes in and Im not going to sit here and say shes faking it ALL because i dont believe its fair to judge someone elses mental health, i believe she truly does feel awful right now but only because she knows all of her lies have been outed. She announced she was taking a break from social media so why was she trying to film and miraculously has all of these videos of her at her worst state. If its affecting you that much then stop. Sorry but the way people make this page out to be some sort of cult that sets out to harrass and bully people is ridiculous. If she wants to blatently lie on the internet we have a right to call her out for it because shes misleading thousands of young people. Yes a few people have taken it too far at times but the mods on this site are really good at identifiying actual hate and abuse and quickly stopping it. None of us on here would wish any harm to the girl im sure, but the potential harm her lies have caused is beyond anything thats been caused by this site. You cant just pull out the mental health card as an excuse because you dont like people talking about your lies and it seems thats all thats happened here. She needs to either make an honest video and apologise (problem solved then we have nothing to discuss) or just stop it completely. But stop making us out to be bullies because you dont like the truth being told. If shes recieving hate then i doubt its from tattle. Some things have been said on here that i dont agree with, but nowhere near to the extent of death threats as she makes out. We aren't out to get her, we just want her to be honest. If youre going to be paid to be an influencer through choice then be responsible and take accountability for your mistakes because crying mental health every time you get called out is disrespectful to those truly suffering

• Heart
Reactions: 52

proseccolove

VIP Member
Just realised she literally put “I’ve never commented before” hahahahaha what a dick we can see your posts twat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Bettyboop123

805953E9-A4B4-447B-8D3E-51102C7FB2C2.png

611063EE-1C1B-4A8E-A70C-3922DC307C28.png
07DFE8B2-AA3C-43D6-A4FA-EEECAFFE32A3.png

Love how straight to the point these comments are but without ‘hate’ and shes still
eleted them! Do you reckon she now knows She doesn’t have ‘the most loving family on the internet’

• Heart
Reactions: 51

peachypie

Okay

1. Why is she acting like shes filming a makeup tutorial or beauty video in that first 'raw' clip? If its so 'raw and uncut' why is she starting off talking about her foundation? What happened to 'Hello honeys welcome back to my channel if you're just joining me now- etc'

2. Why is she making out like she doesnt have an inside voice? Nobody talks to themselves THAT much.

3. Shes going between acting like 'ill cut this bit out' to actually speaking to an audience during these anxiety attacks

4. Shes out here having a panic attack but managing to grab her camera, get a good angle then press record. Spencer looked right into the camera when he walked in and was speaking to her in such a monotone voice. (couldnt stop staring at him tensing his pecs absolutely couldnt take him seriously)

5. He then picks up the camera and starts recording her while shes lying down?

6. More horrific acting

7. The second fake panic attack, did she google 'panic attack' and just copy every symptoms? I know that not every panic attack is the same and everyone experiences them differently but the way she was constantly talking throughout it none stop, repeating herself, complaining about not being able to breathe yet you can tell shes forcing hereslf to sound breathless because when shes actually speaking she doesn't miss a beat.

8. I noticed she also puts on that exact same voice everytime she pretends that shes about to cry

9. 'Spencer says hes going to have to take my phone off me'

Like dont get me wrong, she must feel like shit right now and I dont deny that. Sis just found her her husband slept with underage girls when he was an adult man 🍵 She even admitted that shes going out of her way to look for hate which is the worst thing you can do when you already feel like shite. & at the end where she says that people who dont like her are going to love that video and laugh at her. I honestly just feel so embarrassed for her at this point. She's making it so much worse for hereslf because other people are going to pick up on this, come to this forum, find out all the proof about what shes lied about, find out them weird little details about her husband and dads antics with young girls and their opinion is going to change on her. She's really making a rod for her own back

• Heart
Reactions: 50

squarebutton

VIP Member
The repeated attempt at “hello hunnies!” is hysterical 😂😂😂

She’s just sat there and pretended to try and film a video. Dickhead.

Dya know what also gives it away that she’s faked that? Whenever she films a sit down video for her channel, she sets stuff up in the background to look nice. On this supposed video attempt the background is half sofa, half cushions, a plant that makes her look like she’s wearing a tree wig and a white table with drawers open and shit all over it. If she was really attempting to film a video that would not be her background 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

proseccolove

VIP Member
Spencer’s going to take her phone away so she can’t read the hate 🤣🤣 more like so she can’t read about his previous life

• Haha
Reactions: 44

proseccolove

VIP Member
Oh my GOD baby gals I just spotted I am now a VIP!! Can’t believe it huns. Your baby princess might get some lip fillers and a twix to celebrate the occasion.

In all seriousness though, I feel like I have finally found somewhere I belong, thanks guys. You are all awesome. ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43