Imogenation #5 Never admits she's had her lips done, naughty Spencer likes 'em young?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Echo falls summer berries is my goto hahaha
A lot of people have actually been buying it at work, I've been doing peoples shopping and there's such an excess of alcohol and I'm like jesus christ there won't be enough for actual food ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 4
View attachment 131794

I'm sure this will be deleted soon, I never ever find comments that aren't lovely on her videos. Feels like gold dust.
Hmm see that person is clearly from here.
Just assume for a minute that he has a legitimate reason for following the gymnastics page, maybe it's a friend's business/he worked for them who knows but could be anything... If that's the case that comment is legitimately trolling and a very strong accusation in my eyes ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 27
Youโ€™re all making me want to drink and I donโ€™t drink either ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Honestly this lockdown and drama has been pushing me to almost drink, dye my hair and get my first tattoo when all this is over๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 3
I've been tempted to buy some pink gin but not sure if it's good enough as obviously I'm not a drinker (just like my bestie hunbun and sideshow spenny). I like fruity drinks and that so should I try it?

Heart for yes
Sad for no
Omg try pink gin and cream soda, it tastes just like sweets and itโ€™s delicious! This is coming from a non drinker too ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I feel like she's taken this "hate" as an opportunity. It's just her way of getting some new content for the next month, and paying her bills.

So many influencer's get hate - the hate Molly Mae used to get ten times worse, if you searched her name on twitter during/post love island, the comments were honestly horrible about every single part of her.

But they will make one post, or something, referencing the hate comments. Not continuous content, where they are making money off it.
Definitely. Her "this has to stop" video is her 2nd most popular video.
She also put 3 ads in "the effects of hate" video.

She is fake crying all the way to the bank.

1589662433911.png

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Okay

1. Why is she acting like shes filming a makeup tutorial or beauty video in that first 'raw' clip? If its so 'raw and uncut' why is she starting off talking about her foundation? What happened to 'Hello honeys welcome back to my channel if you're just joining me now- etc'

2. Why is she making out like she doesnt have an inside voice? Nobody talks to themselves THAT much.

3. Shes going between acting like 'ill cut this bit out' to actually speaking to an audience during these anxiety attacks

4. Shes out here having a panic attack but managing to grab her camera, get a good angle then press record. Spencer looked right into the camera when he walked in and was speaking to her in such a monotone voice. (couldnt stop staring at him tensing his pecs absolutely couldnt take him seriously)

5. He then picks up the camera and starts recording her while shes lying down?

6. More horrific acting

7. The second fake panic attack, did she google 'panic attack' and just copy every symptoms? I know that not every panic attack is the same and everyone experiences them differently but the way she was constantly talking throughout it none stop, repeating herself, complaining about not being able to breathe yet you can tell shes forcing hereslf to sound breathless because when shes actually speaking she doesn't miss a beat.

8. I noticed she also puts on that exact same voice everytime she pretends that shes about to cry

9. 'Spencer says hes going to have to take my phone off me'

Like dont get me wrong, she must feel like tit right now and I dont deny that. Sis just found her her husband slept with underage girls when he was an adult man ๐Ÿต She even admitted that shes going out of her way to look for hate which is the worst thing you can do when you already feel like shite. & at the end where she says that people who dont like her are going to love that video and laugh at her. I honestly just feel so embarrassed for her at this point. She's making it so much worse for hereslf because other people are going to pick up on this, come to this forum, find out all the proof about what shes lied about, find out them weird little details about her husband and dads antics with young girls and their opinion is going to change on her. She's really making a rod for her own back
Couldn't agree with this more, spot on! She's making it so much worse, just fes up to everything but then I guess her YouTube career would be over, hmmmm.

The ads again
Sooo many ads!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.