Imogenation #49 Imo is a calculated prick, profits from grief which makes us sick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“she only ever wants me”
“she cries when i’m not holding her”
*literally leans over because she wants to be with spencer* 🙄

also, this advert is one of the worst things i’ve ever seen, why pampers are bothering to spend money on her to make this video is beyond me 🥴 poor ren probably just wants to play and she’s being forced to sit in the video so they can make money off her… so wrong
Also don’t they always bang on about how they use the My Pura wipes and nappies? Anything for a quick buck with miss honest genuine pure angel Grimmo! How do her followers not pick up on the absolute bullshit and contradictions she spouts day in day out

Reactions: 12
“she only ever wants me”
“she cries when i’m not holding her”
*literally leans over because she wants to be with spencer* 🙄

also, this advert is one of the worst things i’ve ever seen, why pampers are bothering to spend money on her to make this video is beyond me 🥴 poor ren probably just wants to play and she’s being forced to sit in the video so they can make money off her… so wrong
It looks like she deleted it and reuploaded as it says it was put up 31 mins ago. 😂

1E121DD6-EF87-4BF6-8162-630F88320A30.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's the biggest bleep to ever grace this planet. Who the duck films a dying man and uploads it to YouTube?! Who the duck ignores severe signs of illness in their child so that they end up hospitalised, makes 2 videos about it (so far) and uploads it to YouTube?! Who the duck angrily shouts "someone's got roid rage" repeatedly in their daughters face, as a result of their own neglect, and uploads it to YouTube?! And all for financial gain, it actually knocks me sick.

If only the Christmas suprise she mentions in her tiktok was for her to disappear off this earth, we'd all be better off. I was watching one of Imogen Cribb's videos earlier today where she says she loves Imogen to pieces... Won't be watching any of her videos again.

In that pampers advert... Firstly how they get these brand deals I don't know, worst advert I've seen for a very long time, would of taken her all of 5 seconds to create for a big fee no doubt. I would hope they put all the money they make from Ren aside for her when she's older but I highly doubt that'll happen. Love the ending where Ren can't wait to get away from Grimmo's face. Doesn't look like she only wants mummy to me.

I hope you read this Grimmo, you're a poor excuse of a human being and I hope your conscience eats you alive day in, day out. I used to feel sorry for Spencer, I thought he was just blindly in love, but actually he's just as bad for entertaining and supporting all of the disgusting things she does.

Neither of you deserve that beautiful daughter of yours.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
View attachment 1802342

Why is she posting this again?! It’s like she posts these videos to convince herself that ren just wants her and cry’s for her…😴
I don’t get this? She IS right next to her? Wtf is she chatting on about?
How is your baby looking at you next to them and then crying /moaning an indication that they want you?
If my baby did this I’d be like oh okay we need some space & leave them… not go OMG THEY JUST LOVE ME SO MUCH.
If Imo had a healthy attachment to Ren and Ren loved her as much as she makes out her just being around & in the same room as she played would make Ren feel calm and safe. She’d just smile and carry on playing / interact with her in someway - not bloody cry at the sight of her 😳.

she just is not in touch with reality at all. Ren could turn around and say “I hate you” and smack her with a baseball bat and Imo would still be like “ohh my baby just wants her mummy she loves me so much 🥹”
She is far far from that child’s safe place like Jesus.

Reactions: 18
I wonder when she’s going to do a tiktok live again? Surely she knows people are going to be asking so many questions about her neglecting Ren. Hey Imo, do you think it’s your fault that she got so bad? A doctor could literally tell her that and she still wouldn’t take accountability

Reactions: 7
I wonder when she’s going to do a tiktok live again? Surely she knows people are going to be asking so many questions about her neglecting Ren. Hey Imo, do you think it’s your fault that she got so bad? A doctor could literally tell her that and she still wouldn’t take accountability
The doctor would be an undercover troll / hater judging her 🙄 nothing is ever her fault. Genuinely still shocked she left it 5 days before taking her to a&e but calls 111/goes to the gp for every cough or sniffle

Reactions: 10
I can sense a ‘Bringing Renaelia Home From Hospital’ (Week 2) coming soon 😂

• Haha
Wow I have 10 pages to catch up on it just came here to say how bleeping cringe was the pampers ad?????? I actually felt myself sinking into my sofa… my toes curled and I thought I was going to be sick 🤢

Reactions: 6
Her huns think she is posting ADS that she believes in? 🤣 Imo has never mentioned using Pampers…she is only doing this AD for the 🤑

3186792E-BFF7-4F68-8491-ED140B047CFD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can sense a ‘Bringing Renaelia Home From Hospital’ (Week 2) coming soon 😂
Me too! Im surprised we havn’t had any footage/pictures of when she was in hospital! Im still sticking to Ren wasn’t as poorly as she was making out. I still can’t over the fact that they left her for 5 bloody days when her eye was like that! Disgusting!

Reactions: 11
Her huns think she is posting ADS that she believes in? 🤣 Imo has never mentioned using Pampers…she is only doing this AD for the 🤑

View attachment 1803855
I seen that comment this morning. That must be a young girl saying that .. creators only advertise what they use and like! Laughable actually laughable!! Anyone who believes that is a bleeping idiot. Imogen would advertise tit on a stick and say she’s obsessed with it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
the thing is, i wouldn’t/don’t mind watching some influencers ads because their content is actually worth sitting through the odd ad break for…. but what does imo actually do aside from ads? post a video saying ren wants her to be right next to her? tries a doughnut? shows her dinner? a video about bloody air vents in her patio doors??? THATS NOT INFLUENCING??? that’s just filming boring parts of your day 🙄

her trying to compare her ads to advert breaks in i’m a celeb is hilarious to me, people watch in a celeb because it’s actually entertaining and that’s why they can sit through ads for it - but for imo’s lazy content that anyone could do no one wants to be bombarded with cringy ads everyday 🤣 it’s so simple

• Haha
Reactions: 21
the thing is, i wouldn’t/don’t mind watching some influencers ads because their content is actually worth sitting through the odd ad break for…. but what does imo actually do aside from ads? post a video saying ren wants her to be right next to her? tries a doughnut? shows her dinner? a video about bloody air vents in her patio doors??? THATS NOT INFLUENCING??? that’s just filming boring parts of your day 🙄

her trying to compare her ads to advert breaks in i’m a celeb is hilarious to me, people watch in a celeb because it’s actually entertaining and that’s why they can sit through ads for it - but for imo’s lazy content that anyone could do no one wants to be bombarded with cringy ads everyday 🤣 it’s so simple
Her delusions of grandeur are ourstanding.

Reactions: 9
if you want to get her in the tit. Report to ASA her second hand make up giveaway. You are suppose to make it clear when it will be drawn, time date etc. and she hasnt done that

I HATE when someone posts a comment like that and then once she’s replied they post back like oh my god I didn’t mean offend you I love you so much. Have a back bone send hate 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
In the video she says ren has been on steroids for 4 weeks then she’s like no actually this is her second week.. she doesn’t even know what she’s talking about

• Wow
Reactions: 21
The idiot mother strikes again…

let’s play with my child in the crib with the lights brightly on to get them to sleep and then make 100 videos on how tough motherhood is because my baby won’t sleep 🙃 .

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.