Imogenation #49 Imo is a calculated prick, profits from grief which makes us sick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has a body of a prepubescent boy.This is shocking how has no one stepped in? How can she possibly be giving that baby any nutrient in her milk when she is this malnourished
I don’t get why fabletics work with her? She’s never seen a gym in her life (apart from when she spies on Spencer) Like you said she has the body of a 8 year old boy it doesn’t make me want to buy their gym wear 🥴

Also is she buying views on Tiktok? 1.9m views and only 24 comments 🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm not buying the cannula being ripped out multiple times as there was not one bruise on her hand?! And my cannula got knocked a few times when I had my c section and it made my hand black!

Unless I missed something and it was in her foot?
THIS. I've got a scar from where mine was ripped out when I tried to get to my poorly baby and was basically kicking off because they were acting like nothing was wrong. Several times and her had would be horrific

Reactions: 3
I don’t get why fabletics work with her? She’s never seen a gym in her life (apart from when she spies on Spencer) Like you said she has the body of a 8 year old boy it doesn’t make me want to buy their gym wear 🥴

Probably all hate views 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did anyone else notice in the vlog she started saying something about Ren re learning to walk again and how ‘it’s almost like she’s done it on purpose so that mummy..’ and then stopped herself and said ‘no because that’s not right’ or something along those lines. It’s like she was thinking Ren has made herself ill for mummy so she regresses and doesn’t develop and just stays a baby to appease her mums selfish narcissistic needs… pretty fucked up!!

Also did anyone notice she had a line of dribble coming from her nose onto her lips 🤢🤢 how tf did she not see/ feel that when she was filming?? Ew

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Did anyone else notice in the vlog she started saying something about Ren re learning to walk again and how ‘it’s almost like she’s done it on purpose so that mummy..’ and then stopped herself and said ‘no because that’s not right’ or something along those lines. It’s like she was thinking Ren has made herself ill for mummy so she regresses and doesn’t develop and just stays a baby to appease her mums selfish narcissistic needs… pretty fucked up!!

Also did anyone notice she had a line of dribble coming from her nose onto her lips 🤢🤢 how tf did she not see/ feel that when she was filming?? Ew
She does this a lot in videos. She starts to say something and then realises it’s a load of crap so stops. I don’t get why she doesn’t cut it out. Maybe it’s her way of saying something without saying it and can deny any accusations.
She definitely was going to say that Ren was ill so Imo could feel like she was needed and she had a newborn baby again

Reactions: 17
I’m 16 weeks pregnant with my first baby after many miscarriages and this woman has always irritated me to my core but even more so now.

I can’t bring myself to watch the vlog where she says Ren has roid rage. That poor little girl is poorly, she needs love and affection and some kind of warmth from her Mother but unless she’s attached to Imogen’s cheesy tit, Imogen isn’t interested in her.

I can’t wait to bond with my daughter (we found out she’s a girl) and watch and encourage her to explore, walk, use her voice that Imogen refers to as being “moody”. The whole situation is really actually sad, she is a liar, an insensitive witch and a bad wife and mother. My sympathy for Spencer has long gone.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

that video comes up as an ad constantly so that’s what all the views are from.

Reactions: 2
Anyone else feel so uncomfortable when she showed Ray's wedding. It felt way too personal and private. It felt really intrusive to show thousands of people on the Internet!!!!! What the hell is wrong with this girl.

Also when she was putting the TV on for ren you can just TELL ren bleeping hates her mum so much. Compare when ren nearly throws the remote in imogens face to when she's playing with bensalad
I didn’t watch it all, but how when a man is severely Ill in hospital, do you ask for consent to record his virtual wedding?? I can’t imagine asking anyone this question let alone someone I barely know!

Reactions: 6
Can we just take a second for her trying to convince herself that the TikTok version is skims “cinches” her in! She’s got nothing to “cinch”!

Also why does she dress poor Ren like a rainbow has thrown up on her. Poor little mite, she’s beautiful but what is going on with the colour and pattern clashes?! Also Imo looks like a tart in that skirt.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Also did anyone notice THE most attention seeking / bizarre sneeze ever in the vlog 🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I feel like this roid rage stuff is just another excuse for imo not being able to deal with her child

Reactions: 14
Also did anyone notice THE most attention seeking / bizarre sneeze ever in the vlog 🙃🙃
yessssss I thought I was just me that got irritated by that.You can literally see her planning and rehearsing it in her head before she does it the absolute freak 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“she only ever wants me”
“she cries when i’m not holding her”
*literally leans over because she wants to be with spencer* 🙄

also, this advert is one of the worst things i’ve ever seen, why pampers are bothering to spend money on her to make this video is beyond me 🥴 poor ren probably just wants to play and she’s being forced to sit in the video so they can make money off her… so wrong

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
“she only ever wants me”
“she cries when i’m not holding her”
*literally leans over because she wants to be with spencer* 🙄

also, this advert is one of the worst things i’ve ever seen, why pampers are bothering to spend money on her to make this video is beyond me 🥴 poor ren probably just wants to play and she’s being forced to sit in the video so they can make money off her… so wrong
Haha was just coming on to say this. That was so cringe and an awful lip sync

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m 16 weeks pregnant with my first baby after many miscarriages and this woman has always irritated me to my core but even more so now.

I can’t bring myself to watch the vlog where she says Ren has roid rage. That poor little girl is poorly, she needs love and affection and some kind of warmth from her Mother but unless she’s attached to Imogen’s cheesy tit, Imogen isn’t interested in her.

I can’t wait to bond with my daughter (we found out she’s a girl) and watch and encourage her to explore, walk, use her voice that Imogen refers to as being “moody”. The whole situation is really actually sad, she is a liar, an insensitive witch and a bad wife and mother. My sympathy for Spencer has long gone.
congratttsss on your pregnancy!
My baby’s 7 weeks now & honestly becoming a mum has just amplified how fucked up she is towards that child 😳.
people who think she’s normal are either childless or complete narcissist parents themselves.

Loooolll on her YouTube vid someone suggested her using FaceTime so Ren can still speak to her little friends… what friends?! None of them have any friends 😂. It’s just Imos parents & that’s it..
Poor Ren.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
What do we reckon to grimbobs beating this record? How do we enter on her behalf!?
18691E21-5E0C-401E-945C-948ECB7EB6D9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
C3C69E4D-CB58-4A2F-8B09-82AF22F4707E.jpeg

Why is she posting this again?! It’s like she posts these videos to convince herself that ren just wants her and cry’s for her…😴

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.