Imogenation #49 Imo is a calculated prick, profits from grief which makes us sick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely agree that she might be lying about ren being in hospital, I mean this is the woman that shared her BIRTH to the world yet there are no photos videos etc of this hospital visit? Also did she not say before when she went quiet that she would keep us all updated and it was exciting or something along those lines, none of it seems to add up? I also don't understand why she said rens results had gone to great ormond Street, she lives in Brighton we have hospitals down here with amazing children's facilities, even Southampton where her mum lives so why would she go to the most well known children's hospital in the UK.. maybe I'm missing something but it just isn't adding up

Reactions: 16
They just need to admit the real reason why they’re not coping with having a child is because they never wanted to raise children in the first place,especially Grimmo.

They had a baby because everysingle British YouTuber you can name was getting pregnant! She just absolutely had to do it cause she would bleeping combust if everyone else was getting the attention and views a baby brings and she was left out.

Like it was said on here before she didnt get her instagrammable baby and she’s furious.You really can tell she resents her own daughter!I don’t think this woman should reproduce anymore but I’d love to see the comparison of the way she’d act towards Rens sibling especially if it was a boy.

Ren deserves better.I cannot even think how this girl will feel when she’s older and comes across these videos.Imogen is bleeping unhinged and Spencer’s is just enables her.He is as much responsible for this tit show as she is,he should know better especially now that a child is involved.

Reactions: 18
Can I also add how belittling and degrading to call an NHS nurse a 'subscriber' throughout the entire video.

Reactions: 35
She wants to be so careful taking Renalia out in Brighton at the moment, there’s been a little girl who sadly passed away from Strep, I really hope she keeps her in until her immune system is better!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Also…
Did she find out her baby daughter had an infection on her brain the day before her meet and greet?
And left her with her mum.. and went along to it? 😳.

Im sorry but no event or money in the world could make me leave my baby’s side whilst they were that poorly.
She's a bleep. I'm poorly at the moment with a severe kidney infection and I've got up at 5 with my two and gone to softplay because they need their mum whilst their dad's at work. So why the duck did Imogen put a meet and green first? CUUUUUNT that's what she is.

Reactions: 11
Please watch the latest stories on her Instagram. I’m absolutely bleeping DYINGGGGGGG
What an absolute bleep 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Please watch the latest stories on her Instagram. I’m absolutely bleeping DYINGGGGGGG
What an absolute bleep 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
When I tell you I see her stories and ran here to see the comments the transitions are awful and that last one who does she think she is Wonder Woman 😂😩

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imo: I don’t take myself too seriously at all xoxo

also Imo: has a break down and panic attack if someone asks her question that isn’t telling her she’s amazing.

Never known anyone who takes themselves SO seriously & cannot take a fuckin joke 😂.

Reactions: 15
I have no words for her fabletics ad… actual no
Words.. okay maybe one, CRINGE 😂 ahh dear I’ve been in a tit mood these last few days and honestly that made me laugh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She said in her video that she contacted her sleeping consultants cause ren only had a 45 minute nap??🫥

And how many times did she say steroids in that video😂

• Haha
I’m sorry this woman is actually so vulgar when it comes to that baby.Imagine saying your poor suffering baby daughter has “roid rage” so casually.bleeping freak.

Reactions: 21
Just watching the new video. When she says she put the steroids in the weetabix - does she say Ren doesn’t finish her weetabix she eats it throughout the day? Surely that must taste vile to leave something like weetabix with milk out all day 🤢 And why does she keep saying roid rage? No hun, she’s just fed up with you and your constant singing (sorry screeching)! And what is wrong with these comments? How can they not see through her! At this point there just as bad as her encouraging it!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I’m sorry but Ren was supposedly learning to re walk again when Imogen was posting TikTok’s saying does anyone else’s kid know how to walk but refuses to. Like wtf?!

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I’m sorry but Ren was supposedly learning to re walk again when Imogen was posting TikTok’s saying does anyone else’s kid know how to walk but refuses to. Like wtf?!
I keep thinking that something isn’t adding up here! Horrible as it sounds - something just seems off about this whole story?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.