Imogenation #49 Imo is a calculated prick, profits from grief which makes us sick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to work for Social Services before I left because of overwhelming disillusionment. šŸ„“ I believe that although we may not been able to flag concerns about influencers children being exploited for monetary gain through local authorities we can certainly contact 'OFCOM'. There is an array of of very interesting literature regarding 'kidfluencers' if, like me you're a massive nerd and find it fascinating ā˜ŗ .

• Heart
Reactions: 18
New thread title: negligent mother,when the views are low,thatā€™s when she will bother!

Reactions: 15
Something seriously isn't right who do we report concerns too surely if enough viewers report her to ss they'll have to investigate how manic this woman is?

Reactions: 4
Something seriously isn't right who do we report concerns too surely if enough viewers report her to ss they'll have to investigate how manic this woman is?
Weā€™ll only get another ā€œeffect of hateā€ video šŸ˜“ of her saying how the trolls reported her to SS! And she is the most loving, pure soul thatā€™s daughter is LITERALLY her whole life and a part of her. Sheā€™s so predictable and manipulative. Itā€™ll only gain her more followers and admiration from her 12 year old huns if she posts a video of her crying and having more panic attacks.
She should have been cancelled a long time ago but she is such a CLEVER GIRL!! With gaining sympathy for her own duck ups

Reactions: 13
Anyone else feel so uncomfortable when she showed Ray's wedding. It felt way too personal and private. It felt really intrusive to show thousands of people on the Internet!!!!! What the hell is wrong with this girl.

Also when she was putting the TV on for ren you can just TELL ren bleeping hates her mum so much. Compare when ren nearly throws the remote in imogens face to when she's playing with bensalad

Reactions: 20
Personally think sheā€™s made this whole illness up and them going to the hospital is a false narrative sheā€™s conjured up to save face. Sheā€™s called everyone round a table and told her family and Spencer to be in on it. I think sheā€™s lying completely about all of it in a desperate attempt to salvage something out of her utterly sad and meaningless ā€˜careerā€™. Wonder if the hospital they visited has any record of her attendance.

Sheā€™s lied about everyone from her past in her made up story times - said people bullied her and men cheated on her yet info was brought to light on this thread by people she was friendly with in the past that stated the opposite.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I havenā€™t watched the vlog but did Ray give consent for that footage to be posted for the world to see??? If he didnā€™t then thats next level fucked up. I honestly feel for his family, Iā€™d be absolutely livid if that was my dad in hospital and his friends daughter was using his illness for views/attention. Disgusting human.

Reactions: 25
Child neglect and exploitation is just the tip of the iceberg for the c*nt imogentation. Feel free to substitute the c-word for something else, but I have absolutely no hesitations calling her that.

Reactions: 6
Personally think sheā€™s made this whole illness up and them going to the hospital is a false narrative sheā€™s conjured up to save face. Sheā€™s called everyone round a table and told her family and Spencer to be in on it. I think sheā€™s lying completely about all of it in a desperate attempt to salvage something out of her utterly sad and meaningless ā€˜careerā€™. Wonder if the hospital they visited has any record of her attendance.

Sheā€™s lied about everyone from her past in her made up story times - said people bullied her and men cheated on her yet info was brought to light on this thread by people she was friendly with in the past that stated the opposite.
Weā€™ve caught her out on that many lies it honestly wouldnā€™t even surprise me if sheā€™s lied or exaggerated this whole illness with Ren. Iā€™ve never known someone so desperate for attention/sympathy.

Iā€™ve just watched the intro to the vlog and she literally canā€™t maintain eye content.. most common sign someone is lying. Either way itā€™s sick as duck exploiting your child for personal gain. Poor baby šŸ˜”

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
ffs this woman is actually unreal!!! if one video exploiting her child wasnā€™t already enough sheā€™s gone and posted another ???šŸ˜”

iā€™ve already said it in a previous post but whatā€™s even more frustrating is yes ren was unwell for a little whileā€¦ but that was it! i know i donā€™t know the ins and outs and that itā€™s never a competition with situations like this but it just feels so insensitive when thereā€™s kids in hospitals battling long term and life threatening illnesses, yet imo is out here acting like theyā€™re going/theyā€™ve gone through the biggest hardship ever known to parents!!! which is classic her šŸ™„ anything for an ounce of attentionā€¦. vile vile woman
I agree with this so so much, this whole strep thing is going around and thereā€™s so so many children loosing their lives. I think sheā€™s being super insensitive. Fair enough poor Ren, but come on we donā€™t need this

• Sad
We all know Bensalad and Dirty Dee love the attention but Spencerā€™s parents seem very private and donā€™t like being on camera. Wonder what they think of their son quitting his job for a woman that exploits their grandchild online on the daily. Iā€™d love to be a fly on the wall in his parents house šŸ˜‚ bet they cry themselves to sleep every night having that as a daughter in law

• Heart
Question- when do we think Ren was supposedly in hospital for a week? I know Grimmo uses videos from ages ago but not all of them? Was this before the meet and greet or after?

Reactions: 5

I thought exactly the same. I honestly wouldnā€™t be surprised if sheā€™d made it up. You know for a fact if Ren had an MRI there would be footage of the build up and the aftermath especially as Grimmo said she was wheeled down a corridor holding Ren.

Reactions: 11
God imagine if she was reported and SS came round! That would be another video she does šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

I thought exactly the same. I honestly wouldnā€™t be surprised if sheā€™d made it up. You know for a fact if Ren had an MRI there would be footage of the build up and the aftermath especially as Grimmo said she was wheeled down a corridor holding Ren.
I think the " hospital stay" vlog is incoming, I think she was in hospital ( I mean it's pretty sick in the head if she wasn't) but not for aslong as she's making out! Maybe a night/2 nights but there will def be photos/videos!
Shes pretty messed up if you ask me, she needs help not encouraging by her "huns"

I just canā€™t imagine filming or taking pics while my baby was in hospital, surely thinking ā€˜hmm how can I make money from thisā€™ would be the last thing on your mind when your baby is ill!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
They look disingenuous as others have pointed out previously. Especially in ā€˜the real reason weā€™ve been strugglingā€™ video... both of them lie through their teeth on a regular basis for a quick dime. Can never fully believe anything both they, and Imogenā€™s family say. When you lie too many times you no longer become credible. Throughout the full vlog Imogen looks as if sheā€™s thinking of what her next facial expression should be, if that makes sense? Not natural in the slightest, to her this is an acting audition. By observing their body language/facial expressions they exaggerate a lot of what they say. Spencerā€™s not as innocent as he seems and he is complicit in a lot of Imogenā€™s previous wrongdoings.

339B1AE9-F7A3-4ECA-AC28-FA5021CEB952.jpeg

@Mc19 you made a good point regarding the hospital admission timeline and duration of stay, curious to know more about the time frame too.

Ainā€™t heartless by any means, more so looking at this situation logically. ā™„

Reactions: 8
Remember when Ren was born and Grimmo said she wasnā€™t sure how much of her daughter she would share and she was scared to šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Did anyone spot the beige fruit and veg set that they bought her? The carrot was bleeping brown!!! Poor kid, the school are going to think sheā€™s colourblind.
They literally lasted 4 days of keeping her inside the house, absolutely tragic. They clearly cannot handle their own child. Grimmo bought so many new things to throw at her, you could see her panicking at the thought of having to entertain Phil for longer than 5 minutes. It feels like they just donā€™t know her at all, what she likes to play with or what keeps her entertained, it always seems like theyā€™re babysitting someone elseā€™s kid?
I know itā€™s been said before but Jesus Christ the underdevelopment of Ren is scary. Elle Swiftā€™s baby is 2 months younger but is fully walking, she asked him to get a bowl out of the cupboard in a recent vlog and he did, asked for help in a babbling way putting his boots on, helps with making breakfast, the list goes on. SS need to get involved asap.

Thread suggestion: social services need to get involved, perfect angel princess baby is still bloody bald!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.