Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lotus101

VIP Member
Are Ottilie & Ren the same age? Just watch zoella’s vlogmas
Ottie was born at the end of August, Ren was born mid Sept, so there’s about 2/3 weeks between them. But I think watching Ottie you can see how much Imo has completely stunted Rens development - I genuinely think Ren would be thrivingggggg if she had a different mum.

Reactions: 28

Ex93

I’m 16 weeks pregnant with my first baby after many miscarriages and this woman has always irritated me to my core but even more so now.

I can’t bring myself to watch the vlog where she says Ren has roid rage. That poor little girl is poorly, she needs love and affection and some kind of warmth from her Mother but unless she’s attached to Imogen’s cheesy tit, Imogen isn’t interested in her.

I can’t wait to bond with my daughter (we found out she’s a girl) and watch and encourage her to explore, walk, use her voice that Imogen refers to as being “moody”. The whole situation is really actually sad, she is a liar, an insensitive bitch and a bad wife and mother. My sympathy for Spencer has long gone.

• Heart

HforHun

It really upsets me how she is clearly loving the attention she is receiving from ‘constantly being in hospitals/hospices’ and vaguely ‘going through a hard time’. She’s clearly never had to visit anyone in hospital before and I’m sure lots of us here know if you’ve had to do it a lot it certainly isn’t something you brag about. It’s exhausting and draining and completely soul destroying. Not something you casually mention everyday to your tik tok audience. She is a complete grief and pain thief. That poor man that has to have her and wet blanket spencey visit him 🥲

• Heart

lotusbiscoff

VIP Member
What in the incest is this? 😂
I know and can you imagine the type of IG stories Reno will get? 😂
“YOU’RE MY WHOLE HEART BABY PRINCESS. YOU WERE EJECTED FROM MY WOMB AND ARE A PIECE OF ME SWEET GIRL. EVERY FIBRE IN MY BODY LONGS FOR YOU CHUNKA MUNKA MOO MOOS” 😭🤢

• Haha

Eat123

Haven’t watched the video and tbh don’t think I need or want to. Her mum deffo stayed over so spencer was being watched, same with why she came back from the event early. He cannot be left alone because god forbid the man take a shit in peace. She is a controlling narc and he needs to take Ren and gtfo

• Heart

Wophie

VIP Member
I saw her stories yesterday trying to drive engagement to her YouTube to see what was up with Ren and came here for a nose. I'm fucking disgusted. Monetising your baby being ill is the lowest of lows and honestly I think safeguarding standards need to be modernised to stop these idiots doing this sort of shit!

Also my baby spent 9 days in NICU when he was born. He constantly knocked out his feeding and oxygen tubes. Did I even think to blame the nurses for pulling them out? Absolutely not. For the most part the doctors and nurses caring for your child are absolute angels and should be given all the respect they deserve. Without them things could have been a lot worse for Ren.

I also did not scream once in NICU, not even when my baby got wheeled down there, or when I first saw him in the incubator. I had a silent cry outside the ward but not once did I scream, or hear another parent scream whilst we were there.

• Heart
It keeps going round in my head how can a woman who was constantly on the phone to 111 or the doctors surgery over her child having a simple cold she was constantly getting her seen. Doctors, a&e and to then leave that poor little girl for all them days with no medical attention? Something is very very off

PreciousPenney

Chatty Member
The new video is absolute shambles.

The ex husband comment - she really slipped up there saying “everone” is gonna think that is true.Why would her hunbun angels ever think that? She’s clearly referring to us.Hi Grimmo!😂

I honestly think Spencer is suffering from Stockholm syndrome that is the only reason why this relationship is still going on.

I also think she’s wearing that stupid fucking headband cause she’s balding due to lack of nutrition cause there is no way in fresh fucking hell anyone thinks it looks good.
I can vouch for that headband comment for sure! Her hair will definitely be thinning and falling out! I mentioned briefly previously that I have a pancreas condition (EPI) and small bowel malabsorption issues which meant/means that I am malnourished and find it hard to gain weight. I finally reached a huge milestone today... My lowest ever weight was 5st 10lbs, and this morning I weighed in at 8st 2lbs, it's taken me 2.5 years to get here and I am so proud of myself! 9st 7lbs is my target! Never in my life have I had issues with food yet I hate to admit that this illness has definitely given me issues with some food textures (e.g. baked beans due to eating a lot of them and then throwing them up, illness causes/caused a lot of nausea and vomiting). Sorry I hope no one finds this chat too much, I won't say anymore just in case. But my point being, I have been malnourished and as thin as her and she can says she's healthy all she wants but trust me, it's a bare faced lie!!!

• Heart

PreciousPenney

Chatty Member
This is actually heart wrenching Toffee I hope she visits a dietician, therapist, anyone who can be of compassionate assistance to her 😢

How are you by the way? Hope you’re doing okay since last time we spoke 💗
Hope everyone’s coping ok on this thread 😌 I know we all discuss Imo’s often outrageous antics and we forget there’s more than an icon behind an account, but we are all human and it is good to check in! Especially with the way the world is right now, in a state of utter turmoil 😣
I often think this myself but was too scared to ask, so it's really nice you have. I don't know about you but I've begun to create an image in my mind about what you all must look and sound like (I hope that's not weird, just a natural thing I think... you know when you don't know what people look like?!). Hope you are all ok.

That latest video is painful! At the beginning she says it's across 2 uploads because otherwise it would be too long. I almost immediately started shouting at the screen because she did nothing but interrupt her mum! I feel like commenting and saying the video would be 20 mins flat if you shut your fucking trap!! She's such a cunt! I also noticed how she harped on at her mum about how she is such a natural mother and how loving she is despite all she has had happen to her. Without going into much detail my dad committed suicide when I was 13 years old and don't get me wrong, I've had an amazing life to date, but it did hit me hard at that age and I really hate it when people say to me, "you've done so well in life, because you could of chosen to crumble and go on a bad path". Do other people realise that the, in her mum's case, 'abused' doesn't always become the 'abuser'. Why do people automatically assume the worst?! There are plenty of people who had been dealt shit in life and have created an amazing life for themselves... But maybe that's just me 🤷

Sending everyone lots of love 💕

Edit - Omg I've just realised how that "but maybe that's just me" may come across. I don't mean maybe it's just me that's had a tough time and turned out so great 😂😂 I mean maybe it's just me with that opinion

• Heart

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
My sympathy for him is minimal, like others I used to feel sorry for him but he is complicit in this shit-show. There is massive signs of co-dependancy with them.
I actually think behind the scenes it’s a lot less ‘pups/baby love’ and more nasty moody controlling coercive behaviour towards Spencer. This is only my opinion and I’m fairly new to Imogen ( so still in shock) but I do think she has worn him down, I doubt he knows who he is anymore. I’ve been there, I can see what Imo is.

• Heart

Lotus101

VIP Member
View attachment 1783318
my dad drived me there… good to see that private education did her well 🙄 or maybe it’s because she was ✨ homeschooled / nannying ✨ when you learn about past tense
OMG MAN. Her obsession with Ren being ✨just like her - honestly ASK MY MUM ✨ is actually getting ridiculous.
Just let Ren be her own person. She makes me cringe so hard she’s just an uncomfortable person.

ALSO:

She uploaded a post on insta and it’s got a video of Ren,
I swear with in the 30 second clip Ren:
Got clapped at in the face
Had “YAYYY CLAPPING” shouted at her
Asked if she’s coming out of her “pen”?
Asked if she’d done a letter to Santa
Told to say hello to a penguin
Asked again if she’d done a letter to Santa
Told to say goodbye to the polar
All while in a place she’s never been before and the way she’s staring at everything she’s clearly trying to process it.

… and then Imo wonders why she gets overwhelmed?! Just STFU and stop shouting things in her face in your vile shrill voice. I’ve never seen Imo not just constantly keep talking AT that child it’s so jarring.

Ergh. Poor Ren.

Last edited:

greenwk1

She had an infection that meant she had swelling on her brain that caused her eye to go wonky and her legs to stop working so she wasn’t walking/crawling. She’s on steroids now and has been sent home for the past few weeks. She’s ok now.
This makes it worse that shes been calling her daughter lazy for not walking when she literally couldnt due to an infection. What a cunt

• Sad
Reactions: 27

Mc19

She doesn’t like that baby. She’s raging she’s not a beautiful Instagram baby. She’s irritated by her. She’s bf her for her sake not for Rens sake. She chose Rens name because she wanted to gain views and cause a stir. That name is horrific. Sorry but it is. A horrible looking and sounding name. I really hope they don’t have another child.
I don’t think they need or could cope with another.

• Heart

imogenfatlips

So just watched her new video and I have a few thoughts …
1.) Why on earth would you wait 5 days to go to hospital when her eye was like that? Imo kept saying she knew she wasn’t right … take her to the bloody hospital then!!

2.) I doubt it was the nurses fault that the cannula came out … kids wriggle and pull on things so maybe Ren accidentally knocked it and pulled it out?

3.) They act like they were expecting some red carpet treatment from the NHS staff! You’re not the only one in there Imo!

4.) You can clearly tell Imo is excited about the attention she’s getting from this … Bet Ren got admitted and she started thinking about the ‘story time’ she could post.

5.) I can almost guarantee they showed their true colours to the NHS staff in that hospital!

6.) What would be the need to scream? Yes I can imagine it is horrible seeing your baby go through that, and I personally would probably cry - but not hysterically and not to the point of screaming - there are other patients there you lunatic!

The pair of them just infuriate me! Funny how she can be crying one second and then be fine the next in the video as well
That aside - I’m glad Ren is doing better! Poor baby must have felt awful being unwell and then having Imo screaming in her face and calling her lazy for not walking 🙄

Last edited:

milkywaygirl

VIP Member
Literally who cares?
is this her way of trying to subtly put spencer down by making him seem incompetent, like “i have to send this to spencer to show him what to get bc he’s so clueless he won’t get the right one if not but that’s totally fine angels”