Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PreciousPenney

Chatty Member
I'm not a parent myself so may be completely wrong but it strikes me as odd that they would let her get that ill before taking her to hospital, surely?! Or do kids go downhill quick and actually she probably is telling the truth? Can someone tell me? Because a squiffy eye and swelling on the brain seems extremely bad and serious to me. No wonder Ren was being a 'moody Margret' most of the time, the poor kid was suffering!

I'm desperate for the subscriber nurse to find this thread and tell us the real story. I also put a tenner on her breastfeeding Ren small amounts when she was supposed to be nil by mouth, I can't believe that she would stop because we all know what she's like about BF.

When my niece was born (she was born on my birthday, so we are now birthday twins, which I love! ❤☺) she was extremely ill and on neonatal for 6 months. My sisters placenta had torn and both my niece and sister nearly didn't survive. It was at the height of covid and an extremely stressful time. I could not imagine in a million years that my sister or BIL would pick up a camera and film any of it or do a storytime afterwards, whether she's a youtuber or not.

It's absolutely disgusting that she is making money off other people's misfortune. A dying man and an extremely sick baby is way way way below the belt. Just when I think surely she can't get any worse, she does!

This woman needs to grow the fuck up! How the hell is she going to raised a strong woman when she is bloody making a spectacle out of everything! She is screaming at her child going under GA, which is a very routine procedure. At that age they just out a mask on them so they fall asleep. Get over yourself!! I have watched my son go through cancer treatment and sadly we lost him earlier this year. She is an idiot and always has to be the victim. Making everything about herself and her upset. She made out like it was something so traumatic from saying “not ready to talk about it yet”….nothing happened?! She is fine now. Making out like she has lost a baby or something really heartbreaking. Always click baiting for a shit story time. She makes my blood boil. I wouldn’t wish Ren being poorly or Ray on anyone, but jeez it is about time that girl got a reality check! Rant over 😅
I'm so sorry to hear that you lost your son, sending lots of love, hope thinks are ok, well as ok as they can be ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Queeniebee

VIP Member
I'm not heartless but I thought it was going to be much worse than it was! The way the "trigger warning" was posted for nearly a mintue i did think Ren was going to have some very bad diagnosis! Yes an infection can be serious but the way she went on for 45 mins was over the top! She could have whittled that down to 10/15 mins..... I've had a sick baby! Even when I explained in detail about our ordeal it's never that long!

Hollierachx

VIP Member
Nice to see some rational people in her comments, how long they’ll last there is a different story 😂 it seems she forgets that literally anyone will see her tiktoks and she can’t filter as much as on her other SM accounts. It just highlights how much her huns are brainwashed by her

Attachments

• Heart

Berniebow

I’m so confused! Any suggestions on ideas for toys?! I thought you bought her soooo much for her birthday you needed to space it out for MONTHS

• Heart

Sparkledarmer

VIP Member
I was doing some uni work earlier and Grimo was on in the background and my husband came downstairs and said 'why is that weirdo fucking manic c**t on my television screen again' :LOL:

• Haha

Honestlyk8

VIP Member
Why does she call that bear “strawberry bear” when he’s lotso from Toy Story? It’s pointless but it bugs me, she claims to be “So DISNEY” it seems like an odd thing to do.

Also I’d love to hear what really went down at that Primark event. She said it was finishing at 9 so would be in at about 11 but she got home early at 9.30 so she must have left right after she got there? It’s not a quick journey from Hove to central London

• Heart

_Laura

Chatty Member
Honestly she is disgusting. A friend of a friend I follow on Ig had a baby that only lived for 7 months and only left the hospital the day he went into an hospice to pass away. Him in his partner have been talking about him a lot since he passed, but mostly to encourage people to give blood as their little one needed a lot of blood transfusions and to encourage people to talk to parents about their dead child rather than pretend the kid never existed. I can’t imagine what they’re going at the moment but they never posted pictures of them (fake) crying to try and get attention. She is absolutely vile, what a disgusting cow she is.

• Sad
  • Heart

Ex93

Hello! 👋🏻 I haven’t posted in a few months as I’ve been very ill with pregnancy but I’m 14 weeks after multiple miscarriages! I have been keeping up with the threads.

Firstly, I can’t despise her any more than I do.

Secondly, one of the things I’m most looking forward to is seeing my Husband and our son or daughter together. It makes me emotional just thinking of it and I cannot imagine not wanting him to be just as much a part of her comfort and fun as I am. The way she treats Spencer is horrific but the way she demands that all of Ren’s attention is on her makes my skin crawl and I hate how she is so clearly jealous of their bond.

Thirdly, that little girl is so precious and it’s awful to see her stunted by her own mother. She doesn’t let her babble or talk or express herself by being noisy, she barely lets her walk for goodness sake. It’s disgusting.

My last point will be that she knows exactly what’s she doing by posting herself in outfits that highlight just how skinny she is. It’s like she’s trying to attention seek and glamourise this all in one. She needs serious help.

These screenshots of Spencer in the baking video are not the faces and body language of somebody in love. I hope he stops being an absolute pushover and stands up to her soon.

Hope you’re all well!

Attachments

• Heart
Got to 12 mins via the yewtube link can't do anymore.
Imo when you have a read here maybe keep your daughter of your cheesy tits and keep your dirty fingernails away from her they are probably full of bacteria you filthy bitch. Start feeding her properly to build her up you horrible cunt....

• Haha

Gusber

Chatty Member
Is she still uploading Miss Immy videos? I hope so, as it was her lifelong dream!! I hope she’s not just dropped it like she seems to do with everything else…

• Haha

Toffeebythesea

VIP Member
Does anybody else feel that Spencer kicked off more than what Imo said at that nurse about the canula falling out? She went on and on about why he swore and how he apologised etc, im wondering if that's why they had to text her to get her to come back. The whole video is vile. I haven't commented because to be honest I was lost for words when I watched last night. But, poor Ren, I'm so glad she's ok.

lotusbiscoff

VIP Member
Had a look at Zoe Sugg’s channel last night and oh wow, her daughter behaves like a lovely little one year old, full of energy and excitement and is vivacious. Even the way she interacts with Zoe is lovingly and she is quite mature for her young age, the complete opposite to Renaelia and Imogen’s mother daughter relationship.

I’m not being mean but Renaelia seems miles behind in development as pointed out numerous times. There doesn’t seem to be a glimmer of her own personality yet? Which I do see in Zoe’s child. Imo you need to quit mollycoddling that daughter of yours and let her come into her own!

The Downfall of Us All

This could have been a 10/15 minute summarising rather than 42!! Poor little kid though. It’s sounds so scary for her. Sometimes things get missed by doctors and parents, it’s awful but it happens as symptoms manifest themselves differently. Just could have done a quick update video instead of it all being dramatic about Imogen and how her daughter is the same as her!

Last edited:

Hollierachx

VIP Member
She angers me so much on a “good” day. But that new video is something else. “Week 1” are we going to get all 4 weeks of them “isolating” but still going out to public places and seeing her Mum who goes to work? And Freya who goes to school? Like ffs how stupid can you get

shysod90

Spencer get yourself a decent dinner, get down the gym and bin Inflator-Lips off.
He looked quite the dish before he met her, he really needs to find himself and then one day move on hopefully with someone sane!

• Heart
Reactions: 26

0000001j*

I also don’t get the comment about the hospital floor.Grimmo has that baby crawling around B&M floor for hours on end while she screeches into a camera,never once has she been concerned about that.

Scullybob

VIP Member
She tried sooooo hard to squeeze out some real tears but couldn't quite manage it. It was clear that she loved the fact that she'd get lots of views and slotted in about 20 adds. The way she talked about the NHS was pure evil, with all the money they have they should be in BUPA. I'm so annoyed with their attitude towards the nurses, I would never raise my voice towards any NHS staff from porters to consultants.