Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She’s on live on tiktok atm, the blusher?! You’ve got to be joking 😂 looks like she’s been punched in the forehead. Let’s not even talk about the cheeks!
F8603C78-22BC-4523-B399-55DC53724AC5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

Sarahlee

Chatty Member
So it looks like she’s given up on Miss Immy which was apparently her life long ‘dream’ (never mentioned wanting to be a children’s presenter once in the 5 years she’s been on YouTube 🙄) She was loving it when she had a lot of views on the first few videos and making quick £££... now the views are down shes given up just like with the hunny store 😂 if it was actually her dream she’d keep working at it to make it successful. She’s full of shite.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Lotus101

VIP Member
How. In. Fuck. Do. People. Not. See. Through. Her.
Sometimes I read her comments and think I’m the crazy one because she’s far from some kind hearted strong woman who’s amazing and an amazing mother and can never do any wrong.
Even the fucking intro to that new video on brining Ren home and I can’t,
Her fucking fake cryinggggg is too much. It’s like she sees herself as an actress on this online soap she’s created herself.
It she’s been told by a fucking doctor that steroids will make her immune system really low why in fuck wouldn’t you just keep her safe and at home for a few weeks?! Especially in this freezing cold weather.
God she’s a fucking moron and all of this has actually just made me think that she genuinely needs that kid taken away for her for a while.

I feel so bad for Renalia, she was sick so bad that her eye turned in and she couldn’t walk, yet her mum kept calling her lazy and moody.. she’s so cruel, that poor child is being exploited for money it’s absolutely disgusting behaviour, I hope one day Spencer sees this for himself, leaves Grimmo and takes Renalia off of her because she does not deserve that little girl
Something about it all doesn’t add up to me. This is the woman who has phoned 111 & booked GP appointments because Ren has had a sniffle or a cough or a cold..
Maybe it just shows how little time and attention she actually pays to Ren.. she probably didn’t notice her eye because she never spends any time with her. And she probably didn’t notice her not walking because she never allows her to walk anyway.
the way she handled it / is handling it is just not okay, somethings not sitting right.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Lotus101

VIP Member
If the attached is true then surely her parents would have had something said to them if their 12 year old wasn’t actually being homeschooled l. And was just being used as a free babysitter. I know there isn’t a law as to what age you can leave a child at home alone but surely it’s not very responsible to leave a 12 year old in charge of a 4 year old all day? Doesn’t she always use her dad as an example of being a stay at home dad while her mum worked (when ✨ explaining not complaining ✨ about how she made Spencer her PA/Maid) why would she be looking after Hugo if her dad wasn’t working?
She lies so much that it doesn’t even make sense, and it’s lies about things she wouldn’t even need to mention
she literally makes no fuckin sense.
She just makes shit up as she goes to fit whatever narrative she’s going for that day.
My favourite is “We we’re so poor he had to tape nPpies” that makes no sense? You don’t pay extra for the sticky bits on a nappy babe they come with them 😂… then days later talking about how her and her brother alwayyyss went to Florida and she attended private school. Okay hun 😂.

I was home schooled but didn’t do any lessons and just watched my brother but I also went to private school and was in all of the top sets and did all of my exams early..

Hooowwww do more people not question her? It’s actually baffling.

2BEF7031-5965-4C54-8DD5-2243F3A0D164.jpeg

SHES LOST MORE FOLLOWERS 😂😂.

• Haha
  • Heart

Mc19

Ok so Grimmo again we’ll help you out with parenting advice. Here we go. So basically your child has just learned to walk and her little legs aren’t strong enough for walking long distances. My child is more confident at walking than Reno but I still wouldn’t expect her to walk for long AS SHES STILL A BABY!!!! She’s not lazy - she’s a baby!!!

we know you HATE the fact Reno isn’t a insta baby/baby that looks like you but gonna quit it with the whole ‘she’s your twin thing’ because it screams ‘I’m disappointed in the way you look’.

also well done for reading here and putting a proper pair of boots on your child.

see you soon for more parenting advice.

• Haha
  • Heart

BarryHeavens

VIP Member
I'm not being judgemental here and I know all babies are different (because Grimo tells us this 82838829292919 times a day) but Ren doesn't speak at all and I find that odd considering Mummy is children's presenter of the year 🤷🏼‍♀️
I've been around children alot and I'm sure little words like Dadda, Mama, No, Car, Bye - should be spoken around this age. Am I wrong?

PreciousPenney

Chatty Member
"Going to drip feed her toys allllll year, definitely won't be buying her anymore". She has done nothing but buy that child fucking toys. I honestly really question why she even bothers with some of her lies. I think lying runs through her fucking veins, she can't help herself!! The "we're obsessed with bake off" lie really got me, I laughed out loud on the train for at least 2 mins because it's so ridiculous, HOW CAN HER HUNS NOT NOTICE THIS SHIT?!

I'm sorry, I've had to come on here and leave another comment. In the latest video she reckons that Ren prefers her to sing books instead of reading them to her 😂😂😂 DEAD

Last edited:
  • Haha

Hollierachx

VIP Member
Forgot to mention she also tried to drink my dads red bull can obviously I took it off her and now when we go into a shop she says grangran throws herself on the floor if I don’t buy a friggin red bull feral is definitely the word and I find it hilarious. Also surprised I have any hair left or ears. Ren seems very chill really I think she does it for content I also don’t get how she tries to keep her away from Spencer I’m like yes go to your dad so I can poo in peace ✌
If someone told me Ren was 8 months old I wouldn’t even question it. She is so baby like and it’s all Imogen’s fault. Most selfish bitch ever!

lotusbiscoff

VIP Member
She looks painfully thin. I understand some people are born with thinner figures but to go from what she was to this?
This is actually heart wrenching Toffee I hope she visits a dietician, therapist, anyone who can be of compassionate assistance to her 😢

How are you by the way? Hope you’re doing okay since last time we spoke 💗
Hope everyone’s coping ok on this thread 😌 I know we all discuss Imo’s often outrageous antics and we forget there’s more than an icon behind an account, but we are all human and it is good to check in! Especially with the way the world is right now, in a state of utter turmoil 😣

• Heart

hiddenjay

I had to turn the new video off, my partner was even watching it with me and getting so angry at her. My baby was 6 days old having cannulas put in probably daily from ripping them out from moving their arms about… being subject to CT scans and eye appointments. Did we once scream at a doctor, no. We cried in private and made sure to comfort our little one as we understand that the NHS are understaffed, stressed and trying their best. We was more concerned whether our little one was going to make it.

It sickens me that shes allowed to exploit her daughter online so easily and there are still no laws around this. Is the money earned from this video going into Rens savings account? Absolutely not. That poor kid is a cash cow.

• Heart

D_Wills

VIP Member
i think her mum is kinda harassing her dad, it’s sad he doesn’t want anything to do with her but just take his word and leave the poor man alone ?? he gave her up for adoption, he doesn’t have to want to have anything to do with you
Completely agree! I find this subject interesting because my step mum went through this recently and it rarely is the happy fairy tail ending you hope it's going to be. I really didn't like it when Imogen called him a total idiot for not wanting to have a relationship with her mum. He's an 80 something year old man with dementia. If he hadn't wanted a relationship before now why on earth would you expect otherwise.

MsGilmore

VIP Member
The dig at Spencer’s family is shitty. His parents still have to work. IMO’s mum seems to have a wealthy husband and I don’t know where Ben gets his income from, but she can’t expect everyone to drop everything.

Reactions: 28

Hereforthetea21

VIP Member
She’s so selfish she wakes up spencer as if he’s goona go chasing foxes? Why not let the bloke sleep he does everything else so is probably knackered, yet she has made 5 tiktoks that day and thinks she can’t handle anything. It’s a fox just get over it, they won’t leave if they don’t want to, she would’ve woken up all the neighbours and renalian if she was screeching her head off telling them to leave. It’s a fox ffs it’s not stating you in the eye, it’s a wild animal doing what animals do, does she have no brain at all?

• Haha

GroovyChick

I just skimmed through the garden centre video to see some of the bits people are talking about, and honestly, what is the actual point of these videos where she just goes round a shop and points at things with her bony fingers??!! Like who actually enjoys them? I’m baffled! She doesn’t even say which garden centre they’re in (South Downs Nurseries in Hassocks I think, if anyone’s interested). And the ready meals, why did she go back to them about 3 times and go on about how unreal they look, and then cut the video off midway through talking about them? Maybe she’s hoping they’ll send her some freebies. Also, of course she says “expresso” 🤬

• Haha
  • Heart