Imogenation #49 Imo is a calculated prick, profits from grief which makes us sick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhhhhhh naw I am about to end up going down to Brighton to throat punch her. Another video ?!?!? She was BARELY in hospital what is actually going on in her head to think she can post that???? Oh I wish there was laws that stopped people using their children as cash cows. I understand raising awareness etc however most people would take their kid straight to the hospital as soon as they were wobbly and their bleeping eye had went. She’s a joke of a human being

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Honestly she is disgusting. A friend of a friend I follow on Ig had a baby that only lived for 7 months and only left the hospital the day he went into an hospice to pass away. Him in his partner have been talking about him a lot since he passed, but mostly to encourage people to give blood as their little one needed a lot of blood transfusions and to encourage people to talk to parents about their dead child rather than pretend the kid never existed. I can’t imagine what they’re going at the moment but they never posted pictures of them (fake) crying to try and get attention. She is absolutely vile, what a disgusting cow she is.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Another video? She could of kept this totally private and no one would of knew considering she finds it so hard too talk about. She’s apparently raising awareness but I’m sorry, that’s just a word influencers use to attention seek. She obviously didn’t even know what to look for and left it get too the point it did so I think she needs to leave the raising awareness to someone else. She reminds me of Meghan Markle! Very me me me. She’s somehow turned her baby being in hospital into how concerned SHE! Was and how SHE! Laid on the bed with her and got wheeled down. She always has to try and prove she’s a “good Mum” because she knows she isn’t! It’s all for show. Good Mum’s don’t need validation 24/7

Reactions: 18
Showing Ray's wedding on the vlog, absolutely inappropriate. MORE toys for Ren. I might have to stop watching 🙈

Reactions: 21
Sick duck. Just like the Radford family exploiting Tillie when she was sick and had her operation ls. There needs to be more laws stopping this

Baby verbalises
*Excuse me moody Margaret someone has woken up from a roid rage*
Is this woman for real

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Honestly she is disgusting. A friend of a friend I follow on Ig had a baby that only lived for 7 months and only left the hospital the day he went into an hospice to pass away. Him in his partner have been talking about him a lot since he passed, but mostly to encourage people to give blood as their little one needed a lot of blood transfusions and to encourage people to talk to parents about their dead child rather than pretend the kid never existed. I can’t imagine what they’re going at the moment but they never posted pictures of them (fake) crying to try and get attention. She is absolutely vile, what a disgusting cow she is.
I follow a few people who's children have had cancer or are battling it now! I also follow a few people who document there own cancer story/ journey. I do too but only a little bit! I get why they do it. For your child to go through a serious illness and come out of it is wonderful and in 10 years time they have it to share to them and they can see how well they have done and where they have come.... and those that the disease take from us it's show the strength they went through and how it can help others! . Ren had a illness, an infection that thousands of children have per day, nothing that a course of antibiotics didn't clear up! She's exploiting that child for nothing more than financial gain for herself! She hasn't done it to show awareness of any sorts just pure views and money!

Reactions: 8
She is an absolute and utter bleep.I honestly was lost for works when I saw that she uploaded again exploring that poor babys health.

If she makes significantly more money and gain views/followers from this context I wholeheartedly believe she will continue to stunt Rens growth and development.Dare I say she will go out of her way to make her Ill or put her at risk because it is (in her head) good content.

Absolutely despicable creature.

Reactions: 20
For weeks she’s said ‘not ready to talk about it’ yet in these videos she’s uploading of her in the week of her daughter being out of hospital she seems to be fine vlogging about it and mentioning it every 30 seconds. Poor Ren can’t get a break from seeing her mother with a camera in her hand 24/7.

Reactions: 22
I follow a few people who's children have had cancer or are battling it now! I also follow a few people who document there own cancer story/ journey. I do too but only a little bit! I get why they do it. For your child to go through a serious illness and come out of it is wonderful and in 10 years time they have it to share to them and they can see how well they have done and where they have come.... and those that the disease take from us it's show the strength they went through and how it can help others! . Ren had a illness, an infection that thousands of children have per day, nothing that a course of antibiotics didn't clear up! She's exploiting that child for nothing more than financial gain for herself! She hasn't done it to show awareness of any sorts just pure views and money!
I follow someone whose 5 year olds' cancer has just come back. He's so beautiful I love seeing his gorgeous face but it's also heartbreaking. I keep getting tempted to unfollow so I don't know how the story ends but I just can't bring myself to do it.

Imogen is a twit

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
A few points from the new vlog..

Does anyone find it weird how Spencer goes to visit Ray in hospital on his own? Spens only been a part of Imogens family 3 or 4 years so he must hardly know him? Just trying to put myself in their shoes and it just seems odd. Do you think Imogen guilts him in to going?

Really felt a bit uncomfortable when Imogen showed us the live steam of Ray getting married, this is incredibly personal, touching and upsetting giving the circumstances so I'm not sure we needed to see that.

Imogen "works" an hour or 2 day - maximum, Spencer *doesn't* work. WHY do they have her mum, her dad, her sister, her brother, Spencers mum, Spencers dad, all coming to stay to help them out?? Help for what exactly?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
So Ray was out of her life after her parents divorce because Ray was closer to her mum? But he was Bens bestfriend since they were 15? Definitely more to the story than she’s letting on…

Reactions: 26
She angers me so much on a “good” day. But that new video is something else. “Week 1” are we going to get all 4 weeks of them “isolating” but still going out to public places and seeing her Mum who goes to work? And Freya who goes to school? Like ffs how stupid can you get

Reactions: 27
Grimmo truly believes she’s the best Mum ever. She has such delusions of grandeur. That child is going to be a precocious so and so like her mother, she’ll make her to be that. Ren seems like such a baby still. That clip of her screaming downstairs was more like a baby crying rather than a toddler. Immo has made her like that. She’s truly made that girl dependent on her just the way she always intended it to be. Very Mummy Dearest - you’ll never leave me.
I think it’s just weird how they go on about Spencer having time with her, Spencer having 20mins with her. Bizzare. Sorry it’s bleeping weird. The two of them need their heads seeing to.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
The more I watch the more I’m bleeping flabbergasted.The baby was just in hospital,with an infection so bad her eye turned it and she lost the ability to walks and what does Grimmo do?

Buys her a bleeping tray to fill with water for her to play in the bleeping freezing cold! She’s in a winter coat with her tiny little hands in freezing cold bleeping water after just coming out of hospital!

This woman is bleeping bizarre she has no clue.I wouldn’t have my dogs playing in that let alone my Ill baby in the middle of winter.She has so much money and this is way she has that poor baby playing with!? WHAT THE duck

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Watched that vlog again and I honestly have serious concerns around the emotional well-being of Ren. Grimmo has NO clue how to be a proper parent. I’d honestly love a sit down with her for an hour, 1:1, mum to mum - working parent (Me) to barely does anything parent.
She’s honestly loving the fact Ren was in hospital and needs to go to Great Ormond Street (if that’s even true). She is loving that Ren is on steroids, another excuse to keep her to herself and not do any work. I dislike her so much.

Reactions: 21
Hope she doesn’t end up developing Munchaussen by Proxy😓

Reactions: 12
Hope she doesn’t end up developing Munchaussen by Proxy😓
I think she’s half way there tbh. This will reinforce it for her too - her feeling special, being able to be centre of attention, having a story to tell, people telling her how amazing she is etc.

Grimmo truly believes she’s the best Mum ever. She has such delusions of grandeur. That child is going to be a precocious so and so like her mother, she’ll make her to be that. Ren seems like such a baby still. That clip of her screaming downstairs was more like a baby crying rather than a toddler. Immo has made her like that. She’s truly made that girl dependent on her just the way she always intended it to be. Very Mummy Dearest - you’ll never leave me.
I think it’s just weird how they go on about Spencer having time with her, Spencer having 20mins with her. Bizzare. Sorry it’s bleeping weird. The two of them need their heads seeing to.
i watched one of Alfie Deyes vlogs from over a month ago so Ottie would have been younger than Ren now and honestly Ottie seems 2/3months older. I can’t even explain what it is..she just seems far more at ease /confident /independent - even though she still reaches out and wants her mum and dad a lot. It’s not like she seems old for her age or anything she just looks and acts like a one year old.
You’re right Ren is SO baby like. She’s like a large 6/7 month old rather than a 14month old. But other than her starting to toddle around if you rewatch old videos of her from months ago she doesn’t seem that different tbh. Especially socially and emotionally.
… but obviously she’s going to seem very young because Imo still treats her like she’s a newborn. I haven’t really seen Imo treat her any differently from when she was a baby until now - She “plays”with her the same way (Imo plays and Ren watches. She speaks to her in the same way.) She still carries her etc. she’s still breast feeding as much.. I honestly think at her age she’s probably getting most of her calories still from breast milk rather than food. She does nothing to encourage growth / confidence / independence. Everything is still the Imo show.

The fact she still just “won’t allow her to cry” well hun, toddlers cry.. and scream. It’s different with a newborn where you have to just pick them up and comfort them. A toddler will scream and cry purely to get their own way. Has she not heard of the term “tantrum” before. You can’t just hug them and give them what they want. They cry and scream when you don’t let them put their fingers in plugs ffs 😂.
She’s going to have 0 boundaries and then she’ll be moaning about Rens behaviour and blame it on her infection rather than her absolutely tit parenting.
I hate how everything is Rens fault to Imo. Nothing is Rens fault - it’s all on you you vile sociopathic attention seeking narcissistic cretin.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.