Imogenation #49 Imo is a calculated prick, profits from grief which makes us sick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello! I haven’t posted in a few months as I’ve been very ill with pregnancy but I’m 14 weeks after multiple miscarriages! I have been keeping up with the threads.

Firstly, I can’t despise her any more than I do.

Secondly, one of the things I’m most looking forward to is seeing my Husband and our son or daughter together. It makes me emotional just thinking of it and I cannot imagine not wanting him to be just as much a part of her comfort and fun as I am. The way she treats Spencer is horrific but the way she demands that all of Ren’s attention is on her makes my skin crawl and I hate how she is so clearly jealous of their bond.

Thirdly, that little girl is so precious and it’s awful to see her stunted by her own mother. She doesn’t let her babble or talk or express herself by being noisy, she barely lets her walk for goodness sake. It’s disgusting.

My last point will be that she knows exactly what’s she doing by posting herself in outfits that highlight just how skinny she is. It’s like she’s trying to attention seek and glamourise this all in one. She needs serious help.

These screenshots of Spencer in the baking video are not the faces and body language of somebody in love. I hope he stops being an absolute pushover and stands up to her soon.

Hope you’re all well!

Attachments

Reactions: 27
I don’t think so. She was talking about needing therapy because of something that happened to her. Although this is Imogen so you never know! She likes to hijack the pain of others.
oh really? I get lost with all her shit I thought she needed therapy for godfather-uncle-grandfather-second dad-but never mentioned him before-Ray.
… so we still have another drama to come.

Reactions: 8
Welcome back @Ex93 congratulations!
Couldn’t agree more with everything you said.

@Honestlyk8 your post is great too. She’s definitely raging that we all can chat here and get along, she wishes she could get along with people but she’s totally incapable of such a thing!! she can make digs all she likes about us Tattlers, we simply keep it real here and we won’t stop criticising until she betters her behaviour (that’s wishful thinking)

Reactions: 13
Spencer get yourself a decent dinner, get down the gym and bin Inflator-Lips off.
He looked quite the dish before he met her, he really needs to find himself and then one day move on hopefully with someone sane!

Reactions: 26
The colour difference of Imo and Spencer on the live right now is killing me

Reactions: 5
omgggg congratulations on your pregnancy ! I had my baby boy after miscarriages last month .
I agree - seeing baby with his dad and even grandparents is wonderful and it’s also great to have a good support system & see them build bonds with others.
i think if she just went out for the day and left Ren with Spencer Ren would be fine & would get over the fact she’s gone quickly! She just won’t leave her cus deep down she knows that and she can’t stand the thought of Ren wanting anyone but her .Most toddlers want their mums - it’s not unusual but Imos reaction to it is weird AF and is so unhealthy.
She stunts her so much and also makes her out to be this “big character diva” and she’s not at all, she’s so chilled as far as toddlers go haha. She needs to take Ren to some groups etc so she can see what toddlers are like..
She uploaded a video of her rolling a ball down a slope & the comments are like she’s the second coming .. telling her how amazing she is that she makes time for her daughter - SHE DOES NOTHING ELSE SHE HAS NOTHING BUT TIME . It’s so infuriating.

Reactions: 19
Wow! If looks could kill she’d be 6 feet under that man is DONE

Reactions: 8
She keeps bursting into song on her TikTok live in the middle of a sentence

Reactions: 9
THIS! I haven’t really kept up following what she’s up to over the last few years and only stumbled across her today (sadly) on a TikTok live. I am truly, truly disturbed by this ‘miss immy’ account. I am 100% in agreement with you that it’s for fetishes. The way she speaks in that patronising, screachy voice, the weird clothes and the makeup. If you compare to other kids TV, it’s really icky and feels like she’s exploiting her fans by making them feel it’s aimed at them and their kids but really it’s for a load of perverts online. I also hate the fact she posts her child all the time. Does she know how dangerous the internet can be? She probably doesn’t care which is more disturbing - all she wants is clout and she uses Spencer and her kid for it. She is terrible at makeup, awful at singing and is a pathological liar. These are all the things we know about her on the surface, imagine the awful things she keeps from people! She makes me feel ill.

Reactions: 11
oh really? I get lost with all her shit I thought she needed therapy for godfather-uncle-grandfather-second dad-but never mentioned him before-Ray.
… so we still have another drama to come.
Yep, two dramas running in tandem! She says that she found out about Ray the day before the meet and greet and then something happened the week after it.

Reactions: 3
She buys the child so much crap. I 100% thinks she sees RenRen lose interest in one toy and think omg she’s bored I need to buy her more crap. I bet that house is just clutter and mess. If she researched ‘toy rotation’ she’d get a better idea of how you drip feed toys. Honestly that child is going to be ruined when she’s older.

I also agree with previous posts about Ray, this Ray was never ever mentioned in her 10000000 story times. I mean she had the most loving, most idyllic, most caring, happiest childhood, yet Ray has never been mentioned.

also that latest video, as soon as she said she’d been working with that heritage company I clicked off. Another huge ad. She’s odious.

Reactions: 14
I just saw a video on tiktok of a mum who exclusively bf her daughter for 18 months. The little girl ended up getting cavities when her teeth came through due to the sugar in the mum’s breast milk. God help Renaelia’s teeth with the amount of sugar Grimmo ingests?!

Reactions: 17
I’ve been following this thread for a while and honestly it’s so entertaining.Everyone seems to hit the nail on the head most of the time

Imogen is literally epitome of why I stop watching content creators when they get into relationships.As soon as I see the meet my bf post I unsubscribe.They focus their whole channel on their relationship and it becomes cringe and forced.Like wait a minute weren’t you a beauty channel? She was my favourite influencer in my teens as soon as spencer came in I was like here we go.

I truly think if she carried on doing what she was doing before him , instead of this lifestyle content she would be a lot bigger than she is now.Like people really liked her and went hard for her before but it doesn’t seem like she has the same engagement.I think if she carries on in this direction she is going to kill her career. really how long is she going to do this content for,it’s repetitive .I’m sure she is aware she isn’t receiving the same engagement.
That’s why she had to exploit her “uncles”cancer situation because a normal person doesn’t go on the way she did.It’s not even like she is his daughter or someone close related.It’s honestly despicable.A TikTok of you crying about it ?? Really imo?? The thing is if something happened to Ren would she really be making subliminal messages for sympathy, no she would take the time off without even mentioning and come back when she is ready.When something so personal and hard hitting hits your family social media isn’t even your first thought.

Reactions: 17
Baby love, cough cough servant, is handing her products and is now doing her hair for her after she demanded he do it. FUCK ME he's such a wet blanket
it’s just fucking embarrassing now.
she full on emasculates & degrades him to thousands of people and he just stands there like “whheyyy heyyy baby girl let’s go”

Reactions: 18
I think it’s interesting that in the start of the baking video when they are in the car Spencer mentions the ‘problems WE are dealing with as a family’ but whenever Imogen has spoken about it, it’s always ‘me, me me.. look what I’M going through’

Reactions: 34
Proud to be ginger and a mum of a red headed baby I think imo has dark hair but maybe rens could be and hahaha the Guinness world record book. I still can’t believe she still denies the lip filler the thinner she gets the bigger they seem

My child also has raging temper I feel your pain I think the hair contributes

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.