Imogenation #49 Imo is a calculated prick, profits from grief which makes us sick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The state of their house, not surprised Ren always has some sort of issue. Can’t imagine how filthy their floors are if her dads feet were that brown on the bottom and their sofa’s were that bad after a year?!
Oh god the sofa and feet 😷😷😷😷😷.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
what is her new tiktok dancing? It’s so awful, she honestly looks posessed and so thin, it’s just becoming ridiculous now how much she’s allowed to get away with influencing young girls to be so unhealthy. The clothes hang off her they don’t fit.
Slender man 2.0 here, hope you don’t get nightmares
Does that girl need anymore clothes? She just have enough to last her lifetime by now with all the hauls she does & everything she gets gifted! Very sustainable hun

Reactions: 6
Her insta story about her mum finding her birth mum… is this is big thing she didn’t want to talk about a few weeks ago?

Reactions: 3
Her insta story about her mum finding her birth mum… is this is big thing she didn’t want to talk about a few weeks ago?
I don’t think so. She was talking about needing therapy because of something that happened to her. Although this is Imogen so you never know! She likes to hijack the pain of others.

Reactions: 8
Please tell me I’m not the only one who this Imogen low-key plays up to people with fetishes in her videos.She is an incredible attention seeker and as we know would do absolutely anything for views no matter her morals and what sort of degenerates it would attract to her channel.

Why are her mums feet the centre of attention in the new video? It’s completely unprofessional in my opinion and distracting and I genuinely think she done that on purpose. Who the duck would be comfortable just filming a video like that?

Her dress sense is something else never mind that but I find she plays up to an image of an underage schoolgirl sometimes.Do we remember that God awful skirt a few weeks back? I don’t know it might just be me…

Let’s not even get started on the content she posts of Renault,cause I will say it with my whole chest she posts that with n on ces in mind. The video of her looking seductively in the camera whilst pointing at her happy,the rocking horse, the constant “mouth” comments.It is absolutely vile.

I’m just gonna end this also saying she is also extremely sexual in her Miss Immy videos in my opinion.She’s meant to be “teaching” babies but she does everything in such seductive manner,moaning and deep staring into the camera.Some bits I’ve seen are honestly shocking and she must be aware of how it’s coming across but again,i think for Grimmo it serves a purpose.

She is absolutely fucked in my opinion and I can see right through her.She is a vulgar,clearly very damaged individual and the more I watch her the more tit I just seen to pick out.She really needs to get off social media and get help.
I’d never thought of this before but I agree with it all

Reactions: 11
Did not need to see her mums trotters in full view when I’m trying to enjoy my cheese toastie 🤮 somehow no longer want cheese 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
This is literally what she means when Ren “kicks up a fuss” or “has a tantrum”
She’s babbling you bleeping moron.
I honestly cannot stand the way she treats that child like an inconvenience.

I’m not being funny but I’ve been a teacher for nearly 9 years and worked in nurseries and
in childcare before that… she has NO idea what a “difficult”toddler is like. Absolutely not a clue.
she’s just trying again to be “relatable” - she can’t do it herself so let’s slag off my child on the internet instead & pretend she’s really hard work 🤣..
I mean, Imo probably genuinely thinks she is hard work, I think Ren is the only person in her life who doesn’t just tell her how amazing she is 24/7 🙄.

this fucks me off too 😂.
“SHES SUCH A DIVA SHE REFUSSS TO WALK OMG SHSS JUSTTT LIKE MEEE”
No, she just can’t fuckin walk confidently ?! She needs to gain balance and strength and confidence walking is a process not a “oh she’s on two feet that’s it now - off you go!”

how anyone can call this woman an “amazing mother” baffles me
Straight to the point here

Only cool if you're woke then?
nope. Woke or asleep, just not cool

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20221123-142908.png

😮😳

Trigger warning!!!!!!!
ED!! Please scroll if triggered.

Do you think she may have an ED but the disorder being B and not A (just thinking them saying her breath smells and the constant scoffing of sweet treats)

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
View attachment 1754312
😮😳

Trigger warning!!!!!!!
ED!! Please scroll if triggered.

Do you think she may have an ED but the disorder being B and not A (just thinking them saying her breath smells and the constant scoffing of sweet treats)
nah. She doesn’t eat enough.
I dont necessarily think she’s got a typical eating disorder but she’s definitely got disordered eating.

Reactions: 14
No wonder milky moo moos is always ill with that thing breathing all over her and putting her on her smelly cheesy tits.
Watched the cheesecake vlog (on diff link) her bleeping nails are disgusting her thumb nail is a mad looking colour like brown/yellow :sick: wouldn't eat anything that bleep made.
Spencers beard turns me and his under eye poor man is fucked!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That video about her cooking some sort of meal from a toddler meal book - she said Spencer visiting her Uncle at the Hospice - I thought he was her Godfather/Grandparent and also isn’t it a bit weird he went to visit on his own and not with Imo? Considering he is her family member and not Spenny - just seems all a bit odd to me. If it was like her parents then can understand Spenny going alone but a man she never has mentioned who is uncle/grandparent/God-parent all in one sounds odd!

Reactions: 22
W_g_lady_tottington_web.jpg

Her actual lips!!! Ridiculous.
Also I genuinely think she is a natural ginger and so is Ren but she'll deny it because "she had the darkest hair the hospital has ever seen, they called the Guinness book of records in and they all cried, you can ask my Mum"

• Haha
Reactions: 38
View attachment 1756235
Her actual lips!!! Ridiculous.
Also I genuinely think she is a natural ginger and so is Ren but she'll deny it because "she had the darkest hair the hospital has ever seen, they called the Guinness book of records in and they all cried, you can ask my Mum"
I dont think Imo is a red head but I do think it looks like Ren will be. And deep down she will HATE that! But of course she will say "but that's absolutely fine" over and over again. My son is a red head when no-one else in the family is and he's a firey little prick sometimes 😂 good luck Grimo.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That video about her cooking some sort of meal from a toddler meal book - she said Spencer visiting her Uncle at the Hospice - I thought he was her Godfather/Grandparent and also isn’t it a bit weird he went to visit on his own and not with Imo? Considering he is her family member and not Spenny - just seems all a bit odd to me. If it was like her parents then can understand Spenny going alone but a man she never has mentioned who is uncle/grandparent/God-parent all in one sounds odd!
I find it very odd as well that he would go visit him. He doesn’t even see his own family?! Why is he going to visit someone she’s never mentioned before he became terminal. Shouldn’t she be the one visiting him and Spencer staying at home with Ren / cooking dinner. Then again, heaven forbid Spencer has any alone time with his daughter without her over baring family there 🙄

Reactions: 21
I can’t believe she still hasn’t admitted she’s had her lips done. I’d be mortified if I had a daughter and found out she was watching Imogen, imagine all the young naive girls she’s made to feel insecure about their natural lips when hers aren’t even bleeping natural. I don’t understand the big secret? Its such a common procedure nowadays and if you have a following you should be honest with your followers. Get this witch off the internet

Thought I’d just add this here for any new tattlers 👋🏼
I actually can't believe the difference - apart from the 2010 makeup (which lets face it we all did it, why did we think orange foundation and pale lips were a good look?! haha) her face shape and lips and mouth are so normal. even with the makeup she had on she looks sooo much better - actually looks nice!

Reactions: 4
That “baking” video is so cringe. It’s something you’d expect from a young youtuber maybe but a married couple who have their own house and a baby making a cheesecake is weird.
Spencer definitely seems so fed up with her. She kept telling stories to make him look like an idiot and he didn’t look impressed. When she let him tell his story you know she’s thinking “you better tell it right!”
And there were several digs to Tattle. She reckons we’ll all be like “we knew it!” (Thinking pups is gay or something along those lines) when really we think he’s very much into women and given the chance he could be so much happier in a nicer relationship. She said it will be a thread title - that’s definitely someone who properly reads here to think of stuff like that. And she goes “you guys make me laugh even when you’re not here” when she’s actually fuming how many people see through her.

And she said that spencer lied about his height when they met- surely that confirms they met online?

Reactions: 22
Yeah cos her story is that her mum set them up or something….. so how would his height have come into it? That’s the problem with excessive lying you forget what you have said!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.