Imogenation #47 p-p-p pathological liar! Can you say it? Clevahhh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sheā€™s so overbearing omg. Spencer goes to pick Ren up and she basically snatches her. Heā€™s just stood there for a second like ā€œwhat just happenedā€
In the same tik tok she lets Ren try her food which has collagen powders etc in, surely she shouldnā€™t be eating that right?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Is this the ā€œfriendā€ sheā€™s recently got back in touch with after not speaking for years?
Well done Imo.. you know one person outside your deranged family and freak of a husband šŸ˜‚.
Itā€™s her hairdresser šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Had to look through the feedback on her deepop. Most positives are her huns saying how lovely she is. But this sounds about right
C2895D98-AA9E-483E-9BA2-DA134764152F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Immo and her delusions are something else.Her neighbour ā€œtoldā€ her that on 18th of September 2021 she noticed that their car wasnā€™t on the drive.The neighbour then looked out the window at night and saw the biggest,and fullest moon and she just knew that Renault has arrived.

?????????????????

This woman makes me feel violent.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Immo and her delusions are something else.Her neighbour ā€œtoldā€ her that on 18th of September 2021 she noticed that their car wasnā€™t on the drive.The neighbour then looked out the window at night and saw the biggest,and fullest moon and she just knew that Renault has arrived.

?????????????????

hahahahhaah she needs bleeping sectioning man she is NOT in this reality at all šŸ˜‚.
Nahhh tbh, all jokes aside canā€™t actually listen to her anymore because I find her so uncomfortable.. the tears.. the exaggerations.. the attention seeking.. itā€™s just too much now man. She either needs to cut the tit and stop begging for views by acting completely unhinged or go and take some responsibility and get herself some help.
Thereā€™s no excuse for her behaviour sheā€™s someoneā€™s bloody mother & needs to start acting like it rather than caring more about her stupid ā€œhunsā€ and 13 year olds who watch her on tiktok.
I honestly donā€™t know how sheā€™s got away with it for so long.. is it because they have money? Because I guarantee if they were both signed on & kept a council house in the bloody state they keep their own house in & someone picked up on their odd behaviour and how they look completely blooody strung out.. that kid would have been flagged up a long time agoā€¦ sheā€™s not okay & neither is Spencer āœ‹.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Her acting skills really are terrible.

She scrunches up that horrendously wrinkled forehead,stretches her mouth and goes really high pitchedā€¦yet not a single tear in sight.She changes the subject and switches like nothing ever happend like she didnā€™t just have one of her magical expressions of teary gartitude.

She really is a bleep,I couldnā€™t watch this video without stopping cause it is painfully crying.I feel like sheā€™s insulting intelligence by the tit she comes out with.

Reactions: 28
ā€œOmg I canā€™t even talk Iā€™m so emotionalā€
Continues to interrupt Spencer every time he tries to speakā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 34

?????????????????

Surely the neighbour meant that more babies are born on a full moon and not that Ren was some kind of magical being. But of course she hears what she wants to

Reactions: 10
Spencer's thinking, "I do believe my special angel princess is a genuine person, but I will just say, it's odd that she only tries to cry when we get the camera out." :ROFLMAO:
Screenshot 2022-10-01 at 13.15.03.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27

?????????????????

Actual BS - it wasnā€™t even a full moon that day šŸ˜‚
I was due about the same time and everyone kept telling me that a full moon makes people gives birth, so I looked it up, and was horrified as the full moon was my MILs birthday, (23rd Sept) and I did NOT want our baby and her to have the same birthday (thankfully the full
Moon talk was rubbish and they came later šŸ˜‚).
So no, there was no full moon on the 18th.
Next lie please imo.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That white dress thing she keeps wearing is hideous. It doesn't flatter her body shape at all and makes her boobs look like spaniels ears.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her boobs have always looked on odd on her body.
It's like they've been glued on in the wrong place - they are positioned so low I don't get it šŸ˜³

Reactions: 12
Actual BS - it wasnā€™t even a full moon that day šŸ˜‚
I was due about the same time and everyone kept telling me that a full moon makes people gives birth, so I looked it up, and was horrified as the full moon was my MILs birthday, (23rd Sept) and I did NOT want our baby and her to have the same birthday (thankfully the full
Moon talk was rubbish and they came later šŸ˜‚).
So no, there was no full moon on the 18th.
Next lie please imo.
Omg she lies about the weirdest things! Sheā€™s really weird. I bet the neighbour was more like ā€œyour car wasnā€™t here so I knew you were in labour because you guys never go outā€

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.