Imogenation #47 p-p-p pathological liar! Can you say it? Clevahhh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I USED to tit in my nappies at her age, ASK MY MUM….I cannot cope like I’m not OK!!!!!!

God she is a bleeping lunatic🫣
As for Submissive buying her a present for their child’s birthday…I get sometimes partners buy mum a push present AFTER giving birth but that’s taking the piss.

Grimmolips just because you squeezed a sprog out doesn’t mean you are entitled to have everything about you, you are a tit mother you bleep flap!

Reactions: 18
Honeys im going in with the bday vlog, see you on the other side😅

edit.. 44 minutes?!!!!!!

I am 1 min 24 seconds in and she seriously needs to be sectioned. She is not mentally okay. She looks psychotic

I cant help but think how triggering this video must be for any women out there who are struggling to conceive or can’t 🥺 well her whole channel to be honest.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
I hate when influencers make a playroom that’s more for Instagram than for the baby. Wooden toys that she has no interest in, like the camera that she got “like mummy”, Clio was more interested in the panda teddy that Spencer got her, which had no angenda to be like him, he just knew she liked stuffed toys. And That beige doll on her shelf is £60!

Reactions: 24
omg her recent tiktok!! saying she thinks ren will ‘never give up her boob’ 🤢 how about doing what every normal person does and ween her off??? she LOVES that her milk is the only thing that ren can only get from her!!! she’s deranged

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
omg her recent tiktok!! saying she thinks ren will ‘never give up her boob’ 🤢 how about doing what every normal person does and ween her off??? she LOVES that her milk is the only thing that ren can only get from her!!! she’s deranged
🤮🤮just chucked up me tea!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Ren wants to give up the boob but can't because she's constantly pressed to the cheeto. bleeping bizarre.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
I hate when influencers make a playroom that’s more for Instagram than for the baby. Wooden toys that she has no interest in, like the camera that she got “like mummy”, Clio was more interested in the panda teddy that Spencer got her, which had no angenda to be like him, he just knew she liked stuffed toys. And That beige doll on her shelf is £60!
I think it is so out of touch to share with the world what they got Rennie for her birthday when most people are really anxious about how they are going to survive… especially because they spent so much.
That present from spencer to imo was bloody UGGGGLY😂
Also, I still would love to know how she makes soooo much money for them to splash cash like they do.

Reactions: 22
Her recent tiktok.. I stupidly forgot to screen shot a comment (which has now been deleted), someone tagging a Instagram with her old tweets which are a lower version of elledarby

Reactions: 8
She’s probably only drinking so much milk from her because she’s dehydrated or imo has made Ren so dependant on her it’s a habit

Reactions: 17
Mark my words that little girl with the worst name in the world is going to be a nightmare child when they are older. Self centred, spoiled and entitled.

Reactions: 17
The way she talks about breast feeding makes me gaggggg “she demolishes me” 😷😷😷😷.

tbh, looking at Imo and Spencer’s eating habits I VERY much doubt she is feeding her “three full meals a day” on top of snacks. If she’s that desperate for milk she’s still hungry? So up her food in take?
I don’t think she’s even attempted to cut down on the amount she breast feeds tbh.. like when she was on her photo shoot and said she kept having to feed her.. like you’re there for an hour? She shouldn’t be constantly breastfeeding at the age of one, nowhere near as much as you need to when you have a new born / young baby.
I have no problem with people breast feeding until whatever age suits them… but I do with Imo. Because I don’t think she’s even attempting to wean properly & she LOVES Ren having something she needs to be 1000% dependant on her for.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Does she actually think this red lipstick looks good?! Oh hun, it’s just drawing attention to those huge meat curtains!!

Dear god I’ve started watching the vlog! I actually can’t believe she was grateful to be able to just focus on Rens birthday because everything would be shut etc because of the queens funeral! 😳
And the crying … I almost threw my phone! Just wanted to reach into my phone and punch those huge sausage lips off her orange face!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.