Imogenation #47 p-p-p pathological liar! Can you say it? Clevahhh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What in the duck is this stupid witch chatting on about now?
sunflowers ??? WHERE?!

Eyes don’t just change colour for a day and change back again ffs I’m actually howling at how deranged they all are 😂😂.
People that drive yellow cars are sunflowers hun xo
People who have blonde hair are sunflowers hun xo
People who are yellow due to having jaundice are sunflowers angel xo
Hell people who wear yellow are sunflowers angel, aren’t they Spence? They look like chunka wunka baby princess sunflowers
🤬🤬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
IM SORRY I HAVE TO ADD:

did she just say she DOESNT WEAR DEODERANT?! On her story 😷😷😷😷. Urgh she’s so gross man. Theres no way that woman doesn’t stink she looks so grubbyyyyy.

also.. the one about Ren on the photoshoot “she had the attention of a goldfish JUST LIKE MUMMYY” no Imo.. just like any other one year old on the bloody planet not like you 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️.
She’d have probably got some lovely pictures / videos if she’d just butted out and allowed the PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER to do her job. She was probably getting pissed off cus they were distracting Ren / getting in the bloody way.

talking about having to give her “constant milk breaks” urrrghhh she’s just annoying, she’s one Imo, she’s not a newborn she in no way needs to keep sucking on your crusty tit multiple times within the space of an hour 🙄.
i swear I usually wouldn’t care less about how long or how often someone breast feeds but I feel like Imo will keep feeding her till quite late purely so she’s still got a hold / manipulation over her. She’s such a weirdo.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
IM SORRY I HAVE TO ADD:

did she just say she DOESNT WEAR DEODERANT?! On her story 😷😷😷😷. Urgh she’s so gross man. Theres no way that woman doesn’t stink she looks so grubbyyyyy.
😲 If there is one person on this planet who looks like they need deodorant it is her!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
IM SORRY I HAVE TO ADD:

also.. the one about Ren on the photoshoot “she had the attention of a goldfish JUST LIKE MUMMYY” no Imo.. just like any other one year old on the bloody planet not like you 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️.
She’d have probably got some lovely pictures / videos if she’d just butted out and allowed the PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER to do her job. She was probably getting pissed off cus they were distracting Ren / getting in the bloody way.

talking about having to give her “constant milk breaks” urrrghhh she’s just annoying, she’s one Imo, she’s not a newborn she in no way needs to keep sucking on your crusty tit multiple times within the space of an hour 🙄.
i swear I usually wouldn’t care less about how long or how often someone breast feeds but I feel like Imo will keep feeding her till quite late purely so she’s still got a hold / manipulation over her. She’s such a weirdo.
She’ll be breastfeeding that child when she’s in school. Mummy moo’s had to go into school today because my sweet sweet girl wouldn’t settle in class without mummy’s milky milk 😂🫠 quote video ‘my child was bullied for being breastfed’ and that’s why we’ve decided to homeschool our poor ray of sunshine 🙃

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
She’ll be breastfeeding that child when she’s in school. Mummy moo’s had to go into school today because my sweet sweet girl wouldn’t settle in class without mummy’s milky milk 😂🫠 quote video ‘my child was bullied for being breastfed’ and that’s why we’ve decided to homeschool our poor ray of sunshine 🙃
She’d come bursting into the room shouting “MISS IMMY MISSED YOU, DID YOU MISS ME? CLAP CLAP CLEVAAAA”

Also as a professional photographer myself she is the worst “client”. For one she’s sat on the set / backdrop blocking any potential candid moment the photographer could get. It’s actually infuriating to watch. Why can’t she sit behind the photographer and let her do her job? She’ll be the first to ✨ explain not complain ✨ that she only gets like 5 good photos but she’s the cause of that. But once again she wants to control every situation and everything Ren is doing. She’s 1 years old ffs. She’s not going to sit there and pose.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Course she doesn’t wear deodorant.

She openly admits that she smells, cheesy smelling tits, she also said in a YT video before that she only showers a couple times a week otherwise it flares her skin up or something along those lines. She’s also said before that sometimes she leaves the house without brushing her teeth as she forgets sometimes 🤢 her hair is always greasy. She actually looks like she stinks.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Right. She's pissing me off more and more with this MY daughter narrative.

The story about her dad's paddle board. "All the presents I was so excited to give her." YOU AREN'T HER ONLY bleeping PARENT YOU TURD. You mean the presents WE were excited to give her? You know, BOTH if her parents.

There's the BTS of the cake smash, where she says she's bored of the cake. The absolute JEALOUSY and devastation on her face when Renaelia would rather play with Spencer than the crappy cake.

I was gutted my little boy wasn't a mummy's a boy and he still isn't. But he at least likes me and I love the bond he has with his dad. It was his life threatening birth that made me that gutted but I'm over it now. My daughter is a right mummy's girl haha. So win win haha.

My point is, imo has NO obvious reason to act the way she does.

I'm so convinced that she doesn't actually love Spencer or see him as an actual person or her daughters dad.to her, he's a cleaner and skivvy.

I mean, you can tell in the video where Renaelia grabs the necklace and says 'no' aggressively that it happens a lot. He knew exactly what to do to take control of the situation. That's why the little girl doesn't like her. Because she's snappy and OTT and probably aggressive and shouting all the time. I'm partially deaf and shout a bit more because that's just my tit hearing and my kids sometimes jump if I'm a bit loud. I make a joke out of it though, so they still like me but Renaelia does NOT like how imo is at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

It’s telling in the cake smash video that Renaelia prefers spencer and Imogen doesn’t like it! He’s quietly singing along to the music tapping the maraca and Renaelia is looking right at him dancing along. Then we’ve got balloon lips behind, singing loud banging on the floor, practically shouting at Renaelia trying to get her attention. And don’t even get me started on the Maui’s rap part… it’s all look at me with imo!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
It’s honestly hilarious to see how jealous she gets about any attention not being on her. How pathetic is she 😂 you’re nearly a 30 year old adult and you’re getting jealous and visibly irritated that your child doesn’t want to listen to you screeching in her face.
Also if it’s “thirsty work” doing a cake smash that Ren needed milk breaks?! Give her water? A cake smash is no longer than an hour / hour and a half. Why did she feel the need to feed her at all during it? She’s so bleeping weird and needs sectioning.

Reactions: 32
View attachment 1608241
It’s telling in the cake smash video that Renaelia prefers spencer and Imogen doesn’t like it! He’s quietly singing along to the music tapping the maraca and Renaelia is looking right at him dancing along. Then we’ve got balloon lips behind, singing loud banging on the floor, practically shouting at Renaelia trying to get her attention. And don’t even get me started on the Maui’s rap part… it’s all look at me with imo!
Bless Spencer, I actually think his calling was to be a dad. He’s sweet with her, gentle and caring. Opposite of Grimtits. This video clearly emphasises how they compete for Ren’s attention. Any normal and loving couple would be sitting side by side dancing and singing to their daughter, but oh no Miss I Love Myself is sitting opposite her ‘soul mate’ competing for her daughter’s affection. Will all come to a head one day. Spencer is being forced out the picture by this evil witch. What a conniving and devious lady. Spencer you could do so much better. You deserve a woman who is equally as compassionate and loving as you, she ain’t the one.

Reactions: 33
Re-watched the birth vlog and it made my stomach turn when she kept saying "mummy's here shhh, mummy's here" :sick: Would be a completely normal thing for any other new mother to say, but knowing the narcissistic and manipulative witch that she is really made me dislike her even more. It's like, literally from the second Ren was born it was all about her. Her language is constantly centred around herself.

Also, she really does have cartoon lips. I can't believe how far her lips extend from her face :ROFLMAO:
IMG_7762.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
What is she on about. I just don’t understand the obsession with Sunflowers in regards to Renaelia… yes Spencer bought her some as she was leaving hospital but it’s not like her name symbolises it or she once again has never mentioned sunflowers or her love for them prior to that happening
View attachment 1607044
Oh duck off you mad cow!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think she still breastfeeds to make it about her. Renalia wants ME she NEEDS ME for milk

Reactions: 17
What in the name of sunflowers is this TikTok? 😳 She loves to take the piss out of him.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
She’s so bleeping horrible. I can’t stand the way she treats spencer. I can’t watch her videos anymore because she triggers me so much. Even reading here makes me so sad for spencer but you guys honestly have me in stitches some days so it’s hard to stay away 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.