Imogenation #47 p-p-p pathological liar! Can you say it? Clevahhh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do I just get really bad vibes from Hugo. I imagine him to be a proper creep towards girls.
He has made some very disgusting derogatory comments about women! There are clips on a previous thread when he went live on Tik Tok and spoke about women appallingly. He doesn’t go live anymore…shocker.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Ren just can’t wait to get away from her! Leave the poor baby alone instead of being in her face 24/7!
oh but I forgot … Ren can’t be away from her ever because she’s the only person on the earth to be a mum and is the best mum ever, everyone else is just not as good a parent of her 🙄
Your username 😜😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
He has made some very disgusting derogatory comments about women! There are clips on a previous thread when he went live on Tik Tok and spoke about women appallingly. He doesn’t go live anymore…shocker.
That's when she blocked me. I told her to sort her disgusting brother out. Horrible little runt he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Has anyone noticed she tagged a baby shower company in Renalias birthday present picture on her story? A “we’re pregnant” vlog coming?

• Wow
I know when this kid is older, most of her generation will be plastered over the internet so it won’t be a huge deal. But like, duck, how embarrassed would you be to have a mum like that. She’s going to go through hell at school. This stuff will live online forever and kids can be so cruel. There’s no consolation. It’s not like they’re super famous and rolling in money, and they never will be. So it’s not even worth putting their lives in display the way they do! Poor little Renalien with the awful name, awful parents, awful life and childhood she has ahead. She just has no chance to be truly happy. Genetically and environmentally, she’s guaranteed to inherit all of those narcissistic traits, the disordered eating, everything. It’s such a shame to watch on the sidelines, something so inevitable and sad. If only Spencer or someone from their family had the balls to step in.

Reactions: 21
Has anyone noticed she tagged a baby shower company in Renalias birthday present picture on her story? A “we’re pregnant” vlog coming?
That’s just a name of a company that sells baby stuff like prams and toys I think

Reactions: 3
What is she on about. I just don’t understand the obsession with Sunflowers in regards to Renaelia… yes Spencer bought her some as she was leaving hospital but it’s not like her name symbolises it or she once again has never mentioned sunflowers or her love for them prior to that happening
B070D3D6-1CDF-4D47-9B9F-A1BCBC956586.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
On the anniversary video when the guy brought them a bottle of champagne and imo said ‘I felt bad because WE DONT DRINK’ no hunny YOU don’t drink, let Spencer have a good damn drink. I don’t really drink but my partner does and I’ve never stopped him I would have just driven us home 😂

Reactions: 20
What is she on about. I just don’t understand the obsession with Sunflowers in regards to Renaelia… yes Spencer bought her some as she was leaving hospital but it’s not like her name symbolises it or she once again has never mentioned sunflowers or her love for them prior to that happening
View attachment 1607044
Sunflowers where!!!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I know when this kid is older, most of her generation will be plastered over the internet so it won’t be a huge deal. But like, duck, how embarrassed would you be to have a mum like that. She’s going to go through hell at school. This stuff will live online forever and kids can be so cruel. There’s no consolation. It’s not like they’re super famous and rolling in money, and they never will be. So it’s not even worth putting their lives in display the way they do! Poor little Renalien with the awful name, awful parents, awful life and childhood she has ahead. She just has no chance to be truly happy. Genetically and environmentally, she’s guaranteed to inherit all of those narcissistic traits, the disordered eating, everything. It’s such a shame to watch on the sidelines, something so inevitable and sad. If only Spencer or someone from their family had the balls to step in.
Yes and even her silly name kids alone will bully her for and refer to her as Renalien. It’s a recipe for disaster 🤯😬

I can see it in 10+ years when tbh poor girls in high school ‘Ren I found a video of your mum she’s mental’. And at that point Ren says ‘that’s why me and my dad ran away’ 😂🫠

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
View attachment 1607044
also ‘never had this before’ ??? sorry what??? eyes don’t just change colour overnight, she has most definitely had eyes like that for a very long time 🤣 i find it so funny how she forces connections, what a nutcase

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I can see it in 10+ years when tbh poor girls in high school ‘Ren I found a video of your mum she’s mental’. And at that point Ren says ‘that’s why me and my dad ran away’ 😂🫠
HAHAHAHAHA SCREAMING at the last bit. I swear to god, she's the reason he looks poorly.

Ironic she calls the kid a sunshine girl when she's (Imogen) sucked all the life out of Spencer.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 1607044
Why was she looking into her mums eye so close to even notice that!. 🤷🏼‍♀️😂
They try to find the most stupidest things to relate it to a special occasion 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 like these signs only happen to us hunbuns, nah love you just see what you want to see and absolutely no one else is seeing what your deluded brain is!
It’s like her mum eggs her on too!, she’s just as deluded as grimo!

Reactions: 31
FFS what next sunflowers on Spencer's tiny chipolata 🙄 because that's where Renault came from 😂
I hope she realises that kid is going to be nicknamed renae - I prefer Renae to her actual name tbf!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Why was she looking into her mums eye so close to even notice that!. 🤷🏼‍♀️😂
They try to find the most stupidest things to relate it to a special occasion 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 like these signs only happen to us hunbuns, nah love you just see what you want to see and absolutely no one else is seeing what your deluded brain is!
It’s like her mum eggs her on too!, she’s just as deluded as grimo!
The entire family is deranged 🥴

Reactions: 13
I don’t think she realises that the term sunshine baby is usually used to refer to a baby you had prior to a pregnancy/baby/infant loss

• Sad
Reactions: 7
View attachment 1607044
What in the duck is this stupid witch chatting on about now?
sunflowers ??? WHERE?!

Eyes don’t just change colour for a day and change back again ffs I’m actually howling at how deranged they all are 😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.