Imogenation #43 Watch out Miss Imi’s about, she’ll scare your kid with her fish like pout!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must be really unhappy. Constantly complaining about her husband and baby and it doesn’t seem like she has many mates to vent to. I feel sorry for her in a way. I think she might need some time away from social media as it’s so toxic, her and the baby need genuine real life connections and I hope they can find some at nursery or baby classes or somewhere

Reactions: 21
We took our baby on holiday… we knew and expected not to be sat in the sun, our flight was delayed and baby stopped drinking. Did we moan… not once😂 sh*t happens, it comes with having kids. This child is such an inconvenience to them☹

Reactions: 11
A “holiday isn’t a holiday when you have kids” ? She’s a baby so she’s basically going to act the same way she did at home, maybe even more unsettled if she doesn’t like heat etc. Did they think she’d want to sunbathe by the pool and drink mocktails?

Also isn’t there 3 adults and 1 baby on that holiday? Can’t they take it in turns to watch / play with baby whilst the others relax or swim?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I just went on to her tiktok…. Does anyone think she shares WAY too much about Ren??
She never just films them out and about and Ren is just in the videos she makes aalllll them about her.
idk man, hundreds of thousands of people knowing every little detail of her life just doesn’t sits right with me.
I get other “influencers” will film their kids etc but as I said, none of them share the level of detail that Imo does??
We literally know everything about that baby’s life.

Reactions: 19
A “holiday isn’t a holiday when you have kids” ? She’s a baby so she’s basically going to act the same way she did at home, maybe even more unsettled if she doesn’t like heat etc. Did they think she’d want to sunbathe by the pool and drink mocktails?

Also isn’t there 3 adults and 1 baby on that holiday? Can’t they take it in turns to watch / play with baby whilst the others relax or swim?
How could they possiblyyyy take it in turns when all sweet baby princess wants is her mummy and mummy’s special fantastic milky moo ✨✨

Reactions: 20
View attachment 1402044
Says 21 comments but only 1 comes up?
Has he deleted them all or is it just mine? 😂😂
Someone called him out on being ungrateful so I imagine he deleted that comment. It had a few replies 😂 Someone else also asked why Imogen had blocked her so I think he deleted that comment too. They can’t take any form of criticism whatsoever.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hi Imo 👋🏻 Been reading Tattle whilst on your holibobs. 🏝 Casually telling us that moo moos is covered in SPF and she will not wear a 🧢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
In Spencer’s tiktok he said the 52 seater coach only for 5 people. But Imogen said they were the only ones on there? What an odd thing to lie about

Reactions: 7
Hi Imo 👋🏻 Been reading Tattle whilst on your holibobs. 🏝 Casually telling us that moo moos is covered in SPF and she will not wear a 🧢

View attachment 1402396
Tbh I’d be a bit worried if my baby got to 10 months and didn’t have a strong enough bond with anyone else, particularly their own father, to be happy to be comforted by them.
I don’t follow her closely enough but how well has weaning gone for her baby so far? 10 month olds should be nursing around 5-6 times a day, maybe with an extra feed for a hungry baby? So she gets several hours break between feeds giving her time to work on getting her baby comfortable around the father.
It must feel really, really tit as the dad hearing the mum talk about how baby “only wants her”

Reactions: 23
Tbh I’d be a bit worried if my baby got to 10 months and didn’t have a strong enough bond with anyone else, particularly their own father, to be happy to be comforted by them.
I don’t follow her closely enough but how well has weaning gone for her baby so far? 10 month olds should be nursing around 5-6 times a day, maybe with an extra feed for a hungry baby? So she gets several hours break between feeds giving her time to work on getting her baby comfortable around the father.
It must feel really, really tit as the dad hearing the mum talk about how baby “only wants her”
Imo has convinced herself that Renaelia only wants ‘mummy’ and ‘milk’ if she is unwell or has a little moan. Her actions are not for the best interests of her daughter, but for selfish reasons. Spenny is there and so is Hugo. I thought Renaelia adored and loved them both so much. 🙄

Reactions: 22
I just went on to her tiktok…. Does anyone think she shares WAY too much about Ren??
She never just films them out and about and Ren is just in the videos she makes aalllll them about her.
idk man, hundreds of thousands of people knowing every little detail of her life just doesn’t sits right with me.
I get other “influencers” will film their kids etc but as I said, none of them share the level of detail that Imo does??
We literally know everything about that baby’s life.
I agree 🤔 Ren will only grow up to resent her mum over sharing videos and photos of her from when she was a child. It’s pretty outrageous that these poor kids don’t get a say in the matter - wait until she’s a stroppy teenager I can see a major meltdown happening. I don’t know why but I have a suspicion she will always resent Imo and naturally gravitates more towards Spenny.

Reactions: 18
Imo has convinced herself that Renaelia only wants ‘mummy’ and ‘milk’ if she is unwell or has a little moan. Her actions are not for the best interests of her daughter, but for selfish reasons. Spenny is there and so is Hugo. I thought Renaelia adored and loved them both so much. 🙄
Very strange behaviour as so many mums I know like to announce and sometimes exaggerate their babies milestones (weaning, crawling, first words, walking etc) but all I’ve seen from her is talking about how baby just wants to be with mummy, mummy can’t leave her alone, mummy has to breastfeed - like she’s still a newborn

Reactions: 18
Imo is forcing this attachment onto Ren. She won’t allow Spencer to help as she needs the idea that Ren will ONLY go to her because she’s a complete narcissist.
If you ever watch videos of Ren with Spencer compared to Imo she seems A LOT more relaxed and happy with Spencer.
Also, Imo is a complete and utter drama queen and I genuinely think she’s going to develop munchausen by proxy as a way to keep Ren close to her. Ren will literally babble, sigh, make a slight stir and Imos reaction is “OMG SHES UNHAPPY SHE JUST WANTS MUMMY” and then picks her up. Poor Ren never gets a chance to babble, explore or learn as Imo just straps her in for her own sick narcissism.
it’s really bloody sad.

Idk about her weaning journey she changes her story every 10 minutes but Ren is constantly poorly / unwell / has been teething since she was an hour old.

Reactions: 17
I just wanna scream in their faces ‘stop bleeping COMPLAINING ABOUT EVERYTHING’

Reactions: 16
Omg I go to that hotel every year (love lanazarote) it’s literally giving me the fear she’s there because I can imagine her being rude and moaning non stop. Never known a baby to be so ill in my life. “Mummy’s milk” is actually trigging me 😭

Reactions: 6
Did we see the Tik Tok where Ren was clearly just getting a little agitated and she’s was like “OH NOOOO” 🫣 I’m sorry but I’ve seen many more “tantrums” worse than that. She even had to cut the video off

Reactions: 3
I’m not sure which vlog it was because they’re all the same but when she asked to move rooms because the traffic outside kept waking up Ren from her naps- JUST after she was outside doing her makeup and getting more and more angry at the noise from the cara outside. She hasn’t done it for Ren at all! For a start she says she never sleeps! She lies about so much

Reactions: 15
Also! Can we just go and watch the last Tik Tok, Ren wasn’t even “hysterically crying” as she makes out in the pram.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.