Imogenation #43 Watch out Miss Imi’s about, she’ll scare your kid with her fish like pout!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she have to always say "my milk from me" can she not say Ren won't drink any milk as we all know its mummy's special milk 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 32
Her Face is always orange 🤢😳😳 if she won’t keep a hat on keep her out the sun? All this women does is moan 🤦🏼‍♀️ Something wrong with her if Imogen put the kid in nursery for even one day a week for an hour she would be a total different kid she would probably show some happy emotions for a start and not be stuck to Imogen constantly that can’t be good for her considering she never sleeps anywhere apart from on her 😴😴😴

Reactions: 14
Here she goes looking for compliments on the PP body…

Genuinely not even body shaming but she looks worryingly ill

09C394A7-B18B-476D-922D-280BA415700C.png

• Wow
Reactions: 14

View attachment 1401787
She looks like a corpse 🤢🤢 oh god forbid your main priority is your child, who you’re probably just making up in your head that she’s sick. Leave her alone to play and she’ll be fine

Reactions: 29
Does she want a bloody medal for taking care of her poorly daughter? Absolute goon
this is what gets me !!
“I’m a mother looking after my poorly child huns it’s just so natural for me I wajust born to do this”
duck off Imo you do the bare minimum and want your hoards of huns to tell rub your over inflated ego.
She makes me so angry 😂.

imagine if looking after your child before yourself is so unnatural to you, you have to announce it to your followers like it’s a big deal????

Reactions: 18
It is! 🧛‍♀️
Also your photo on here 😂😂😂 never forget Pilot Spenny! He’s probably flying them back home ✨ clever boy ✨
Hahha so many opportunities for a new one but I just cant let this one go. The most awkward photo ever taken 🤭🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
this is what gets me !!
“I’m a mother looking after my poorly child huns it’s just so natural for me I wajust born to do this”
duck off Imo you do the bare minimum and want your hoards of huns to tell rub your over inflated ego.
She makes me so angry 😂.

imagine if looking after your child before yourself is so unnatural to you, you have to announce it to your followers like it’s a big deal????
Exactly this! If she feels like need to tell everyone she did something to natural it can’t come naturally. It’s like saying “I did some breathing today”

Reactions: 10

View attachment 1401787
it’s SO odd that she’s said this

“look at me! i haven’t tanned at all because i’ve actually been looking after my child!” yeah…and?

this is clearly just her fishing for compliments like someone else said, both on her ‘selflessness’ as a mother AND her body 🙄 once again, ridiculous

Reactions: 17
‘My precious everything girl’ make it make sense😂

it’s SO odd that she’s said this

“look at me! i haven’t tanned at all because i’ve actually been looking after my child!” yeah…and?

this is clearly just her fishing for compliments like someone else said, both on her ‘selflessness’ as a mother AND her body 🙄 once again, ridiculous
I thought she used fake tan all the time anyway😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is anyone else shocked that Spenny’s been allowed to venture out of the dungeon and off to Portugal and Spain and not been contained inside the kitchen cupboard instead? 🤐
I mean with all the gorgeous people I’m surprised Imo’s authorised Servant’s holidays 🌴
If she left him at home he would be alone and she wouldn’t know what he was up to. She needs him with her to keep an eye on him. He needs to book her some “surprise” trips away so he can have some alone/wanking time

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t know how spenny manages to get even remotely turned on by her, the girl looks like a corpse 99% of the time and her breath probably honks!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Does she even try get that child in her pram? Constantly saying how she hates the pram or car seat. Every child hates the pram, my daughter screams at times but once she’s in and being pushed she’s absolutely fine!

poor kids constantly strapped to her

Reactions: 9
I can’t even imagine how hot that baby is, not even the thickness of the carrier but also Imogen’s body heat as well. It’s the same as her wearing a long sleeve top & cardigan. Imogen is an actual idiot.

Reactions: 20
7246DD22-3FB6-47BD-9223-7B93DCED56A0.png

Says 21 comments but only 1 comes up?
Has he deleted them all or is it just mine? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.