Imogenation #43 Watch out Miss Imi’s about, she’ll scare your kid with her fish like pout!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @roryangel for the thread title suggestion.

Recap of previous thread:

- On their first ever family 👨‍👩‍👧 holiday, Spenny got suspected food poisoning and Renaelia as per usual had something wrong with her. 😷 When Spenny is ill Imo refers to him as ‘my poorly sweetness.’ 🫥

- If Renaelia breathes or blink, Imo says, ‘CLEVER GIRL’ and then claps. 👏🏻

- She’s sporting an orange face 🍊 and loving life.

706BDA45-6FB2-4A53-AC4E-7F102A80489B.jpeg

- Spenny has been updating us on his bowel movements 💩 whilst recovering from suspected food poisoning.

7A542207-9721-4107-84EA-C8A8A7A4D4F6.jpeg

- Imo being the minger 🤢 she is, uses hotel towels to take her make up off. 💋

30217958-C5B3-4B75-91C7-EDCA657674AE.jpeg

- After years of doing make up tutorials, 💋💄 Imo cannot blend her foundation, nor can she choose the right shade. #oompaloompa

AECA9AB7-81CE-4F28-8E8E-7694E1CF63ED.jpeg

- She’s still performing her over the top singing/dancing TikTok videos for Renaelia. 👶🏻

- Instagram followers have dropped from 300k to 298k followers. 🥳

- Renaelia is still fuming with Imo. 👶🏻😤

84924354-5CE2-4060-8386-39F30838C019.jpeg

- ✨ Not complaining, just explaining ✨ that Renaelia has not been sleeping well 💤 since they got back from Portugal.

- Talking with her cave mouth full of gluten free, wheat free, diary free, calorie free food 🍔🌭🌮 on TikTok is becoming a common occurrence. 😵

CE0FBCEE-F146-4A4E-BAB3-582E0C616001.jpeg

- The videos on TikTok for Renaelia are for herself, being the narcissist she is by doing a quick check to make sure she is in full view of the camera. 📸

F5400CD1-7082-4740-A13E-CB267F40AF61.jpeg

- Imo wanted to go to a Chris Brown concert 🎶🎵 but cannot be away from Renaelia 👶🏻 for longer than 2 hours…and there are certain times when Renaelia wants just her. Undermining Spenny and his abilities as a father. 😤

- After radio silence on her social media, Imo or should I say ✨ Miss Immy ✨ blessed us with video on her Youtube channel where she is a Children’s TV Presenter, 👩🏻‍🏫 and not a very good one. This explains all the TikTok videos prancing around and bashing toys for Renaelia, it was never for Renaelia, but for herself. 😑

9BBF5A6D-FCBE-4725-B54C-66C19D931AA0.jpeg

- CLEVER. CLAP. CLAP. 👏🏻 Pretty self-explanatory.

- Spenny thinks this is her calling. 😂

- Imo’s ego has been inflated by comments on her social media 📹 telling her she is a natural and she should make a channel dedicated to children’s videos. 👩🏻‍🏫 We’ll be seeing more of Miss Immy, clever girl, clap clap. 👏🏻

- They surprised Hugo🐝 with his 18th birthday present – first by pranking him, 😵 Imo giving him a birthday card with a thesis written inside, ✍🏻 he didn’t even bother to read it, 🤷🏻‍♀️ followed by revealing they are taking him to Lanzarote. Riveting. 🥱

- Imo cried a fake river 😭 because Hugo🐝 was the first baby she ever held and Ben Salad came running 🏃🏻 into school to tell her that he had been born. 👶🏻

- Their flight ✈ to Lanzarote came with drama of course. Renaelia was unwell again 😷 and ✨ not complaining, just explaining ✨ about their transfer being a coach. 🚎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
She’s always been irritating, especially since she got pregnant and has now had Ren but she’s reached a new level.

I actually can’t bare to hear her moan about the baby any more.
“She’s ill” “she won’t sleep” “she just wants to be on the boob” “she doesn’t like the pram” blah blah blah...change the record. She just comes across now as soooo boring and moany I bet she’s SUCH a fun sponge to be around.

no wonder spencer looks drained

• Heart
Reactions: 32
IMO i know you read tattle but do you actually have anything good to say about your husband? Every other tiktok is you complaining about something he has done. ‘He keeps walking away from the pram, hes the one who booked the transfer, he tried taking renalia off me to walk the aisle on the plane’ OH MY GOD IMO he tried calming his own daughter but because it wasnt you its an issue. You’re bleeping weird lol

• Heart
Reactions: 44
What the hell has she got on her face? Woman has no fashion sense whatsoever!!
I want to burn that bleeping carrier man! Just carry her normally?? She’s 10 months she doesn’t need to be in that thing 24/7.
Now she’s still not sleeping and is ILL AGAIN?!?!
“Babies get ill don’t they..” yea Imo but not every bloody week.
Surely that is a massive red flag that YOU as PARENTS are doing something wrong.
she’s uploaded a tiktok telling people she talks to her baby???? Do you want a medal??
Does she know any other parents???? She does the bare minimum with that baby and expects the floods of OMG AMAZING MUMMY BEST IN THE WORLD.

The whole ordeal with how obsessive she is as well and how she won’t even let Spencer help is just getting out of hand.
She’s 10 months Imo,, she’ll be 1 in a few months she is not a new born anymore.

the fact another man in her video said how good Ren was on the planeand she was like “WHATT??” Jusy tells me she has 0 idea about babies and the noises they make etc.. ever noticed how on any of her TikTok’s Ren is completely silent?
She doesn’t even try to babble or talk back to Imo.. just how Imo likes it.
😷😷😷😷😷.

Reactions: 25
I honestly can’t deal with this whinge bag.
does she have anything positive to say ? And don’t get me started on the constant saying “ oh my god “ to her child. that kids First words are going to Be CLEVER & OMG

Reactions: 15
Okay I have a theory, has anyone else noticed that Imogen has been commenting on pretty much every single photo Faith puts on instagram? Faith is with Ethan from the Sidemen (the same group as KSI; they’re basically very rich from YouTube) and is currently pregnant, my thoughts are Imogen is trying/has befriended her so then they can have “play dates” when Faith’s baby is born (it’s going to be a girl) and Imogen can leech off the sidemen hype. Could be a stretch but she literally comments on most of faith’s insta photos. A few attached as an example:
63032D7F-2BC3-4AAE-8B37-3BA0B246D135.png
2B54FF32-AF65-44A9-A287-1DC58A4C1D29.png
82DCD406-B7E3-4746-85DA-DB915274D5A9.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Do any other insta hun vloggers/ bloggers who use their kids for content have this kind of continual drama/ hysteria on a daily basis??
I’m not aware of any.

Reactions: 11
I go on holiday for one week and I come back to her being A CHILDRENS TV PRESENTER - bleeping hell that video is like a bad trip on acid

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Okay I have a theory, has anyone else noticed that Imogen has been commenting on pretty much every single photo Faith puts on instagram? Faith is with Ethan from the Sidemen (the same group as KSI; they’re basically very rich from YouTube) and is currently pregnant, my thoughts are Imogen is trying/has befriended her so then they can have “play dates” when Faith’s baby is born (it’s going to be a girl) and Imogen can leech off the sidemen hype. Could be a stretch but she literally comments on most of faith’s insta photos. A few attached as an example:
View attachment 1399039View attachment 1399040View attachment 1399053
The comments are nauseating 🤢

Reactions: 16
Do any other insta hun vloggers/ bloggers who use their kids for content have this kind of continual drama/ hysteria on a daily basis??
I’m not aware of any.
Sarah’s Day, she constantly is whining/moaning about motherhood despite her also saying “she was born for being a mum”

Reactions: 7
43 threads in and she’s even more of a twit now than the infamous thread 4….and I seriously didn’t think her being twattier was even possible!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is that baby ever not ill? It’s so weird the constant need to make tiktoks about your poorly / not sleeping baby. She’ll probably have sunstroke by the end of the day too with no hat on. Has Imo ever heard of UV??

Reactions: 12
Wish they’d let that poor baby out of that carrier. She needs to explore! Probably doesn’t sleep at night because she’s not exhausted herself out in the daytime. How could she when she’s not allowed to move more than 2 inches from her looney Mother.

Reactions: 27
She just isn’t a natural mother at all. Ren’alwaysill’aelia has a hat on indoors but not hat on outdoors in the baking heat. She’s just not got a clue. Cosplaying as a Mum but the scary thing is it’s a real little persons life at stake. Poor girl.
68CBBA1C-D10D-4456-A11C-1436BBEEC153.jpeg

Attachments

Reactions: 14
I know all babies are different but Renalia should be crawling by now and not strapped to Imogen constantly. She should also be wearing a hat in the blazing sun?

It seems like she is not giving her baby any opportunity at all to be independent or discover. There’s two of them at home, have they ever taken her to any baby sensory activities or similar? Why isn’t she allowed to be vocal without being accused of fussing and getting angry? She’s a baby!! God help her when she gets older and she’s not able to express herself in any type of way without Imogen causing a huge fuss

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.