Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Serena35

My little girl is currently working with a highly professional team to help with her communication and additional needs. I've emailed them the Miss Immy video and they're appalled. They basically said everything she is doing is completely innacurate and will cause more harm than good in a child's development. Anyway the good news is that they're going to look into this further and see if it's possible to get the video, and any future videos flagged/removed as it's damaging and incredibly offensive to people who work years to gain all the vital degrees and qualifications to do a job like that. I know that might sound all very dramatic but at the end of the day these influences think they can just do anything they want without any repercussions and I'm fed up of it 😩 no idea if it will actually work BUT the right people have been notified so I'm keeping my fingers crossed she's gets in alot of trouble for this!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 63

Eat123

So asking about bananas is “hate” but bashing your HV to 100s of thousands of people is ✨not complaining just explaining✨

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Gabby24601

I genuinely think she should be reported for copyright infringement using CBeebies logo - it’s all click bait when as others have said she is just starting a new channel
I literally HAD TO complain. I can’t explain how frustrating this is after training for 3 years, can’t she just title the videos “sing with miss immy” (🤮) not actually claim to know anything about early speech development. This will be detrimental to some children. I really hope the BBC do something about it. Also notice I cc’ed in her management

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

Wophie

VIP Member
She feels grateful she's getting to show Rennie different parts of the world? She's been to two all inclusive resorts in Europe....

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Whatishappening123

Chatty Member
I genuinely think she should be reported for copyright infringement using CBeebies logo - it’s all click bait when as others have said she is just starting a new channel

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Mariaraine20

I go on holiday for one week and I come back to her being A CHILDRENS TV PRESENTER - fucking hell that video is like a bad trip on acid

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Honestlyk8

VIP Member
⚠ OMG not Imo complaining about the HEALTH VISITOR. ⚠

- Health visitor tells Imo the room is not dark enough hence why Renaelia does not sleep.

- Health visitor says Imo may not be giving Renaelia enough carby/stodgy 🍝 food in the evenings.

- Health visitor also says Imo should not be breastfeeding Renaelia more than 2x a day at this stage as she is 10months. Morning and night only. Imo says she’ll have to give up like 20 feeds. 😳

- Imo says Renaelia eats breakfast a little later and health visitor says it is because Imo breastfeeds her through the night. Imo says she does not breastfeed Renaelia through the night. Erm I thought she did when Renaelia wakes up multiple times. 🤥

View attachment 1418944
She’s literally been given advice from a professional to try and help her and she’s moaning. As if she knows best!
I bet this heath visitor didn’t word it like she’s saying “it’s probably because you arent making the room dark enough” was more likely “have you made the room dark?” “Probably because you’re only feeding her vegetables at dinner” was more likely “could you try giving her some more carbs in the evening?” I highly doubt a health professional was assuming all of those things, she was trying to help when she said her baby didnt sleep.
and isn’t 20 feeds a day (but not in the night huns, she goes back to sleep- even though YOUVE LITERALLY POSTED pics of you feeding her back to sleep in the night) a lot? I’ve known breast feeding mums and I’m sure it’s not that much

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Beckz1205

VIP Member
That new YouTube video is chaos….

Look at Renaelia’s face when she sees spencer and her little wave! Never once seen her react like that to imo.

• Heart

greenwk1

IMO i know you read tattle but do you actually have anything good to say about your husband? Every other tiktok is you complaining about something he has done. ‘He keeps walking away from the pram, hes the one who booked the transfer, he tried taking renalia off me to walk the aisle on the plane’ OH MY GOD IMO he tried calming his own daughter but because it wasnt you its an issue. You’re fucking weird lol

• Heart