Imogenation #43 Watch out Miss Imi’s about, she’ll scare your kid with her fish like pout!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why oh WHY is she 10 shades of tangerine on her face and then her chest is a completely different colour. How does she think this is a good look?? Either learn how to use fake tan PROPERLY or just embrace your natural skin colour hun
284FFD00-CA63-4A07-B1D9-62108B9EC99F.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Why oh WHY is she 10 shades of tangerine on her face and then her chest is a completely different colour. How does she think this is a good look?? Either learn how to use fake tan PROPERLY or just embrace your natural skin colour hunView attachment 1401210
Her face and arms are a different colour to her chest! God she is unattractive 😂

It’s the caption for me. 🐄

View attachment 1401220
It’s the eyebrow raise for me trying to look sexy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
8F8DED27-4B49-4309-B05D-1D968724C8D5.jpeg

She really doesn’t have a good side profile….

Also isn’t this holiday supposed to be for Hugo?! All her photos are just of her or her and spencer and Renaelia… as usual making it all about her!

Reactions: 25
The baby carrier is far too overwhelming for her in that heat the poor baby 😩.

Reactions: 7
Spenny has jumped on the ✨ not complaining, just explaining ✨ bandwagon. Can he not be his own person❓

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Spenny has jumped on the ✨ not complaining, just explaining ✨ bandwagon. Can he not be his own person❓

View attachment 1401461
Even though Imo shared a video of Ren passed out asleep in that baby tent thing 🙄

Also I’ve just summoned up the strength to watch the Hugo‘s 18th birthday present Vlog and I actually feel bad for him! Imagine your sister takes you on holiday for your 18th birthday and you’re all excited, then instead of having fun round the pool or exploring on your first day, you’re just stood inside the hotel room awkwardly while she’s having a breakdown!!! She’s so selfish. There’s two of them, if ren is poorly then imo should say to the boys “you two go off and I’ll stay in with her”. Also at the airport when she staying ren has a temperature and has been so unsettled, The camera pans to Ren smiling and she seems fine!! She (imo) is insufferable!!

She really does just block people for anything doesn't she? Like, ffs, a concerned follower said that maybe Ren should have a hat on and clearly Imo just thought "Well I feel sorry for you and your sad little life, you're clearly such an unhappy person, you're just jealous, how dare you say my daughter should have a hat on in the sunshine." :rolleyes:(n)

So she's levelled up from not only blocking "haters" to clearly just blocking any concerned fans/followers 😂 RIP 💀 pancakes870 get yourself over to Tattle hun 🤣❤

IMG_7496.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She really does just block people for anything doesn't she? Like, ffs, a concerned follower said that maybe Ren should have a hat on and clearly Imo just thought "Well I feel sorry for you and your sad little life, you're clearly such an unhappy person, you're just jealous, how dare you say my daughter should have a hat on in the sunshine." :rolleyes:(n)

So she's levelled up from not only blocking "haters" to clearly just blocking any concerned fans/followers 😂 RIP 💀 pancakes870 get yourself over to Tattle hun 🤣❤

View attachment 1401500
An accident 😂😂😂 also unsolicited advice? How does this come across as hate? Sorry but im sick of this snowflake world we live in!!

Sorry rosiemaydw but could you please get out of Imogen’s hole 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
An accident 😂😂😂 also unsolicited advice? How does this come across as hate? Sorry but im sick of this snowflake world we live in!!
Exactly! Especially when someone on social media shares public videos - friendly advice/concern is inevitable! I think people like that who get blocked for nothing will just end up doing some digging and realise she isn't the person she likes to make out she is

Reactions: 11
Is anyone else shocked that Spenny’s been allowed to venture out of the dungeon and off to Portugal and Spain and not been contained inside the kitchen cupboard instead? 🤐
I mean with all the gorgeous people I’m surprised Imo’s authorised Servant’s holidays 🌴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If Imo can ✨ not complain, just explain ✨ then I don’t see why we cannot ✨ not complain, just explain ✨ that it is advisable Renaelia wears a 🧢 and is NOT attached to her 24/7.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

View attachment 1401461
hes saying this.. as he’s sat.. doing nothing.. in the sun.
They are two of the most bleeping entitled pricks I have ever come across in my life.
there’s people who lose their partners and have to raise 2/3 kids on their own on a single pay cheque and these two arseholes sit and moan because they have to actually PARENT???? on their second holiday? In a month?
Poor poor pups and mills ❤. Will they ever be given a break?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
They are just as bad as each other. I don’t think anyone would give a 💩 that they are on holiday or have had 2 holidays in the space of a month. It is the constant moaning and complaining that comes with it. Deluded. Entitled. 🫥

Oh what a catastrophe your ✈ was delayed, what a bother you got a whole ass 🚎 for your transfer rather than a 🚙 It’s the end of the world because Renaelia doesn’t always sleep great. (Hello she’s a baby!) 👶🏻

Meanwhile, in the real world people are just about (or not) getting by with the atrocious cost of living, thinking twice about how they use gas and electricity and cutting back just to ensure there is food on the table. 😞

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.