Imogenation #42 Mini Phil Mitchell strikes again, Imo nappys aren't for you, they're for Ren

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s got to be trolling us with that bloody kids TV show stuff. The faces she pulls are terrifying for me let alone babies

• Haha
Reactions: 9
how has her video on tiktok got so many encouraging positive messages? She is a bloody lunatic

Speeding through this car crash of a video…every time I stopped she was screeching ‘clevvvvver, clevvvvver…’. Eh?? Clever for a child knowing their name fgs!? 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Absolutely ridiculous. She knows nothing. You don’t promote a child’s development by praising for praising a sake. It has zero value and meaning when used in that way.

Reactions: 13
Obviously as an adult I find Miss Rachel annoying but she’s good at what she does and I can see why so many babies and toddlers love her.
I can’t explain it but she has a warm aura about her and looks like she puts a lot of thought and effort into her videos and songs… and actually knows how to teach and what children / babies need to learn.

Then we have Miss Immy.. a complete lazy, narcissistic, psycho. She will NOT become a tv presenter or the British Miss Rachel purely because she’s too tit at what she does 😂.
I didn’t watch all the video she uploaded because i couldn’t but when I zoomed through it just looked chaotic and rushed.
She’ll run out of things to do / record because she won’t even bother to learn about the needs of children.
She looks like she just repeated every stupid tiktok she’s ever made with Ren but done it behind a green screen? 😂
Pathetic.

i think she should focus on raising her own child tbh as she’s failing horrifically at that 🙃.

Reactions: 19
Just seen someone I know has posted a positive comment on the video of her duck up as a children's presenter. Going to have to cut all ties with said person now 😂

• Haha
I haven’t watched this terrifying video yet but from reading here it sounds like she’s probably like Blippi, who, as a childcare professional and mother I cannot bare. He has no understanding of child development at all, and just says things like “oh loooook a yellow banana”, things that make no sense at all and he is super chaotic and overstimulating. He has managed to make a fortune and his videos have millions of views so it is completely possible that Miss Immy could take off, but it will be to the detriment of many children across the world.

Reactions: 6
The wheels on the bus has me crying. All through the ToowwNn. The voice break 😂 she isn’t even original in the backgrounds she chose. Basically copied Miss Rachel’s videos exactly, I wonder if there’s some legal thing there.

The problem is her social media history would not help her in a career in childrens tv… wasteman diaries, storytimes, admitting to underage drinking and illegal relationship as she was younger than 16… erratic behaviour… what else have I forgot🤣

Also - she hasn’t been hired by anyone. She just hired her own studio for a day!

Watching now.. her voice strains soooo much 😂

Reactions: 15
That was terrifying. She’s completely
Clutching at straws - her channel has zero direction.

Take a shot everytime she says clever
yeah if you wanna wake up tomorrow wishing you were dead 😂😂 I’ve never heard the word “clever” so many times in such a short period of time. If my daughter watches this she’s gonna have an ego the size of a house 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has anybody with kids tested her video out on them yet then? Tempted to try it on my 16 month old and he has been a little tit all day so I wouldn't feel bad for inflicting her on him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Has anybody with kids tested her video out on them yet then? Tempted to try it on my 16 month old and he has been a little tit all day so I wouldn't feel bad for inflicting her on him 😂
My 9 month old absolutely loves Ms Rachel so I’m tempted but also don’t want to traumatise her😂

Reactions: 1
The narcissism from Grimmo is truly hilarious - she thinks just because she's a mum she can be a children's TV presenter? I'll get a pet goldfish, and that'll mean I'll be qualified to be a marine biologist, hen, how about that! A quick stint at drama school doesn't mean she's now eligible for a place on CBBC! Children need PROPER stimulation, not to be sat in a chair all day while she eye-fucks herself 'dancing' in the camera to make sure she's in the shot

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.