Imogenation #42 Mini Phil Mitchell strikes again, Imo nappys aren't for you, they're for Ren

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg omg omg and omg

Please god bring this woman back down to earth.
I find myself here again to vent.

Yes I don't care, i will say it she is failing so bad at being a mum and to see all the comments "oh imo your a fantastic mum and I'd leave my child with you anytime" šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ I honestly wouldn't trust her with a dog.
She makes parenting look soo hard. Correct me if I'm wrong but all she ever does is moan about being a mom, im sick of hearing how she dont get sleep and refuses to go in the pram and how they have to work there life around rennie. Oh but it's ok guys because she follows the complaining up by saying "I'm not complaining though I'm so grateful" šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ yes you are complaining hun

Can't wait to see how rennie turns out ina few more years she will be the biggest brat going with the same victim mentality as her mum, she already dictates thier life now.

Who in the right mind just decides I'm going to hire a studio out to pretend to be a kids TV presenter.
I'm so baffled to why everyone thinks its normal?

And even if that was a route she wanted to go down then set up another YouTube channel for it.

I couldn't say I was that surprised though because every other tiktok is her screaming some song at rennie.

Ps that's what we call her rennie and believe me that's what everyone else will call her in school.

Reactions: 18
Got blocked by Imo on Instagram because I commented on the reel of her "children's TV presenting" saying she made me want to gouge my eyes out āœŒšŸ¼šŸ˜˜

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Got blocked by Imo on Instagram because I commented on the reel of her "children's TV presenting" saying she made me want to gouge my eyes out āœŒšŸ¼šŸ˜˜

She can't take any negative feedback everyone gets blocked, even if you wasnt so harsh and put something like "I'm not quite sure I like your most recent video choice" you'd be blocked

And that's what makes her a control freak narcissistic loon, get off social media if you can't take the good with the bad.

Reactions: 10
Woman doesnā€™t even have a degree in media or journalism and she wants to be a childrenā€™s tv presenter. Clown šŸ¤”

Reactions: 6
Woman doesnā€™t even have a degree in media or journalism and she wants to be a childrenā€™s tv presenter. Clown šŸ¤”
Clearly sees this possible ā€˜children's presenterā€™ gig as a quick way to earn a buck to support her profligate spending without any knowledge of child development/ psychology and what supports a childā€™s learning.

Reactions: 12
Clearly sees this possible ā€˜children's presenterā€™ gig as a quick way to earn a buck to support her profligate spending without any knowledge of child development/ psychology and what supports a childā€™s learning.
Definitely and next she will have Hugo and Servant singing bla bla black sheep šŸ‘ nursery rhymes in the background and playing the triangle. So so weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Definitely and next she will have Hugo and Servant singing bla bla black sheep šŸ‘ nursery rhymes in the background and playing the triangle. So so weird.
Iā€™m praying this continues purely for the amount people will start to take the piss out of her and also to see the Clown Spency being forced to do the videos with his boring monotone voice hahahah gonna be absolute gold

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thereā€™s no malice intended when people say Renaelia resembles Phil Mitchell, I donā€™t see why thatā€™s taken as an insult? If thatā€™s how you perceive it, then thatā€™s kind of your problem? She gets called Renalien by some members... seems double standard.

Completely in agreement with you ladies saying a child is ā€˜uglyā€™ is bang out of order and is down right nasty.
I mean I think calling her renalien is actually worse than saying she's ugly šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ she might grow up and be absolutely stunning unlike her frog face,cock sucking mouthed mother! I thought my own babies were ugly as babies...so what...some babies are cute and some aren't...if people thought she was cute then she would be given nicknames like Phil Mitchell and renalien šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I mean I think calling her renalien is actually worse than saying she's ugly šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ she might grow up and be absolutely stunning unlike her frog face,cock sucking mouthed mother! I thought my own babies were ugly as babies...so what...some babies are cute and some aren't...if people thought she was cute then she would be given nicknames like Phil Mitchell and renalien šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Letā€™s just move forward ā˜ŗ sheā€™s a sweet little girl.

Reactions: 7
Iā€™m sorry but sheā€™s actually infuriated me.. she has the time to do this tit show of a video, but not time to take her baby daughter to a sensory class?! Itā€™s appalling. I took my baby to something every single day, Monday- Friday, from 3 months until I went back to work at 10 months. I know not everyone can afford it but she can! Sheā€™d rather just prance around in front of a camera, trying to get a job as the British Miss Rachel. Pathetic.

Also, all these people comparing her to Mr Tumbleā€¦ whether you like him or not, heā€™s excellent at his job, and aimed at children with learning difficulties. They would get absolutely zero from watching Imogen and her tit show of a performance. Iā€™ve worked with children with disabilities, and he helps them immensely as theyā€™re able to understand & participate with him. She doesnā€™t, and never will, have the same knowledge & understanding as he does. Sheā€™s just a narcissistic, evil woman, who should really focus on entertaining her own child rather than other peoples.

Reactions: 29
She looks identical to Ben Salad in that whacky presenting vlog, as though sheā€™s his identical twin :oops:šŸ˜…

Reactions: 8
I really hope that other influencer that talks about how cringe and ā€œbumhole clenchingā€ she finds Grimmo / thinks their relationship is full on (donā€™t know if Iā€™m allowed to say her handle just incase) seeā€™s this new video and does a few more stories on Grimmo because Iā€™d to hear what she has to say about it šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I really hope that other influencer that talks about how cringe and ā€œbumhole clenchingā€ she finds Grimmo / thinks their relationship is full on (donā€™t know if Iā€™m allowed to say her handle just incase) seeā€™s this new video and does a few more stories on Grimmo because Iā€™d to hear what she has to say about it šŸ˜‚
Yes sheā€™s so funny in her commentary about IMO šŸ˜‚

āœØexplaining not complainingāœØ

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.