Imogenation #42 Mini Phil Mitchell strikes again, Imo nappys aren't for you, they're for Ren

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG she is terrifying. And it’s absolutely awful. She’s so unnatural and it’s cringe worthy.
also what is the obsession with CLEVER CLEVER

Miss Immy can do one

Reactions: 18
She is the stuff of nightmares like she doesn’t seem
natural at all it’s all forced and all about her. How sad that her career is dead so she’s now trying to appeal to babies cause everyone else hates her fat lips and gob.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I feel like she’s going to go viral on tiktok and not in the way she hopes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She clearly wants a CBeebies deal. Someone commented that they should hire her & she liked their comment. I don’t think she’ll be successful though. She’s too fake for them, all the CBeebies presenters are much more natural (no lip filler, minimal makeup etc) if she does get a deal, which I highly doubt, she’ll have to scale her makeup back quite a lot

Also, I don’t think parents will be happy if they Google her & find her half naked photos on the internet & her obvious eating disorder

Reactions: 16
I am so confused. What in the name of God is this latest video? She is really alienating her viewers who don't have young children. Were we supposed to just sit through 25 minutes of that utter weirdness?

Miss Grimmo is definitely running low on funds either that or she’s trying to get into the children’s television sector to gain some parenting techniques and tips on how to become a good parent because she’s aware of how unnatural and terrible she is at being one

Reactions: 7
She’s bleeping mental, poor renalien will have this on repeat for her sitting in her chair 24/7. Who wants to watch 25 minutes of that tit, she is the stuff of nightmares. She’s shouting clever, not signing in anyway for deaf or disabled communities like all others and just using the toys as tit. Anyone could do this 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She will never be the UK Miss Rachel. Miss Rachel has a masters degree in Music Education from HARVARD! As well as doing another masters degree. Her husband Aaron who is in some of the videos is highly educated and successful. A composer / director for Broadway shows as well as working on Sesame Street for 20 years hence the puppets plus so much more! She could never with her incomplete dance degree 😂

Does she need to wear so much make up to be a childrens presenter? Horrifying

Also I don’t like how she says clever so much in that video. I can’t stand the constant ‘clever girl’ when Renaynay breaths and I won’t be doing that with my own child
It’s actually proven that constantly praising your kids for doing the basics effects them. You should basically explain what they’ve just done e.g “oh wow you just kicked that ball” or they constantly seek validation which is exactly what Grimmo needs at her big old age of 29

The haters on Tattle say “shut the duck up”, “shut the duck up”, “shut the duck up”. The haters on Tattle say “shut the duck up” to Imo allll daaaay long

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m actually pissing myself at her singing the wheels on the bus. My partner doesn’t like Ms Rachel (finds her annoying) but he appreciates how good she is, where as he’s baffled by Mrs Immy 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
i physically cant stop looking at her mouth. its like a wonder of the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m a long term lurker on this thread and the Inghams but have never posted before but this latest Miss Immy video has literally forced me to post because, my god, the cringe!! The narcissism of the whole thing is unbelievable and my toes are curling with second hand embarrassment!!

I saw the dancing fruit and veg mentioned further up the thread and funnily enough I only commented the other day to my partner that we’d missed our calling in life and should create sensory videos on YouTube because some of the videos have 30-80 million plus views 😂. Our baby daughter is obsessed with them too so I can fully see why this might have been her next bright idea to boost her views! I put them on for my baby when I’m expressing milk and when I’m washing and sterilising stuff so we click those videos a good few times each day!

I actually think though it’s less about boosting her income and more to do with being an attention seeking narcissist because her huns have been telling her she should be a children’s tv presenter or nursery assistant (I worked in childcare for 15 years before having my daughter this year- she definitely shouldn’t, she wouldn’t last a day). She honestly has some major issues!

It’s just all too much! The plastered on make up. The slicked down hair that makes it look like it hasn’t been washed in a week. The giant lips and cavernous mouth that would surely give any child nightmares. The over the top faces she’s pulling. The constant use of the phrase cleee-veeer. The slow sounding out of words especially words that can’t be sounded out like one- w-on is not teaching kids anything Imo. The forced, try hard, over indulgent singing voice for simple nursery rhymes.

To be honest her image alone would put me off ever showing it to any child in my care, I just don’t think there’s any need for that much make up for that kind of video. Weird saying I love you to random kids on the internet too! Imagine CBeebies presenters saying that, it just wouldn’t happen.

She’s trying to be engaging but it just isn’t working because she’s SO unnatural and just trying way way too hard! Honestly it’s a little condescending the way she’s speaking. Children don’t need to be spoken to like they’re stupid. I’ve been to a whole bunch of music groups over the years in my career with zany group leaders with energy for days and watched plenty of enthusiastic kids tv presenters too which is clearly what Imogen is trying to emulate but she falls so short of it because it’s all just so forced and fake! You either have it or you don’t.

The singing alone had me cringing because she’s trying to make it all melodic but she is trying way too hard and doesn’t have a naturally good singing voice to carry it off. Clearly I’m in a bitchy mood today 🙈 but my god the absolute lack of self awareness from Imo has just set me off on one there!

No wonder her baby has trouble sleeping if this is what Imo is like with her, she must be so overstimulated!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She clearly wants a CBeebies deal. Someone commented that they should hire her & she liked their comment. I don’t think she’ll be successful though. She’s too fake for them, all the CBeebies presenters are much more natural (no lip filler, minimal makeup etc) if she does get a deal, which I highly doubt, she’ll have to scale her makeup back quite a lot

Also, I don’t think parents will be happy if they Google her & find her half naked photos on the internet & her obvious eating disorder
So true, dont forget wasteman diaries 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Doesn’t come across too great when she can’t even get the plural of ‘Sheep’ right

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What in the actual duck have I just experienced……seriously what. the. duck.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.