Imogenation #42 Mini Phil Mitchell strikes again, Imo nappys aren't for you, they're for Ren

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I became a children’s tv presenter for the day”
Otherwise known as “I hired a green screen for the day”

• Haha
Reactions: 37
So this explains it all. All the TikToks of her prancing around and bashing toys for Renaelia… it was never for Renaelia but for HERSELF.
Exactly this! But if someone points this out to her they’ll be called the hater like they are the ones in the wrong.
Classic narcissistic behaviour

Reactions: 13
Nah what the hell
i can’t watch it anymore, i actually prefer Ms Rachel and she annoys me
My son LOVES Miss Rachel but I cannot stand her. It’s the only thing that will distract him whilst I cook/ do housework though!
She’s obviously trying to be like her which is sad. Maybe she thinks there’s a gap in the market for a British version 🙄

Reactions: 8
Exactly this! But if someone points this out to her they’ll be called the hater like they are the ones in the wrong.
Classic narcissistic behaviour
Even this Youtube video is for HERSELF/about HERSELF. She is trying too hard, her facial expressions are just not it, I feel like she is staring into my soul. 👻

Imo we see through your facade. 🙄 You are trying to live out your failed acting degree/dreams through this nonsense and pretence of being a ‘Children’s TV Presenter!’

As you always say Miss Immy - ✨ not complaining, just explaining! ✨

Also Miss Immy? More like Miss Me Me Me! (Next thread title please!)

Reactions: 19
I’ve watched half of it. What an absolutely pointless video. Atleast miss rachel is somewhat educational (she uses makaton etc to help with language development). Imogen is just prancing around in front of a camera

Reactions: 10
Long time lurker here. After her latest YouTube ive had to post. What even is this???! I’ve got an 8 month old and that video would scar her for life.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This Youtube video 📹 is basically a compliation of her TikTok videos minus Renaelia 👶🏻 and with the addition of crappy backgrounds.

Reactions: 6
I AM DEAD 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Also I know she over exaggerates her lip movements as generally it helps kids when learning words seeing the lip movements but her lips are so big it doesn't work 😅

Reactions: 7
All these comments saying that they watched it with their babies & they watched the whole thing.. babies will watch any old crap, as long as it’s colourful & it moves!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"My names Miss Immy....what's your name? ......CLEVER" (slow hand clap)

I am DEAD! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
All these comments saying that they watched it with their babies & they watched the whole thing.. babies will watch any old crap, as long as it’s colourful & it moves!
Definitely not showing this to my baby it’s traumatising 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The "Miss Immy, was missing you, were you missing me?" is BEYOND CREEPY.

She will get a strip torn off her on tiktok for this - better get those little thumbs on the block button quick Spenny

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.