Imogenation #42 Mini Phil Mitchell strikes again, Imo nappys aren't for you, they're for Ren

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ren wont sleep because that dumb bimbo is sitting right next to her talking! Stick her in the cot when shes almost asleep from the boob and woola bobs ur uncle!

Reactions: 7
Does she take a bottle is a yes or no answer. Why does she need to write FOUR paragraphs about things that aren’t related at all. God she’s insufferable.
Also Chris Brown really? How old are you. A 12 year old in the noughties lol. Supporting an abuser, classy!
I was so confused by the second slide wondering why Chris Brown is at all related to bottle feeding a baby 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Genuinely intrigued.. why couldn’t Rennie have any of the dinner they made?
Imo always has to have an answer. Apparently because it has a lot of salt and sugar in it. She could have easily put a small portion aside for Renaelia BEFORE seasoning the food. 🙄

C5AEFCB0-7790-4ACD-A340-8C823B34FA07.jpeg

Reactions: 9
Wow I’ve only just caught up and seen the posts about Ren forward facing, wtf is wrong with her?! She’s such a liar cause as others mentioned the iPad is set up for her and she deffo put her forward facing cause of how much she ‘loved it’ on holiday. The fact she’s saying she’s over the weight limit is pathetic, the UK law says a child has to be 15 months before they can forward face so what’s your answer to that one Imo as Ren is 9 months??

Reactions: 6
Wow I’ve only just caught up and seen the posts about Ren forward facing, wtf is wrong with her?! She’s such a liar cause as others mentioned the iPad is set up for her and she deffo put her forward facing cause of how much she ‘loved it’ on holiday. The fact she’s saying she’s over the weight limit is pathetic, the UK law says a child has to be 15 months before they can forward face so what’s your answer to that one Imo as Ren is 9 months??
It’s ridiculous. You get £500 fine and points on your license. If there’s a fatality she’d be done with manslaughter. It makes you wish you could grass her up to the police because she’ll never learn. Then again she’d have a whole story about the police bullying her and ALL BABIES ARE DIFFERENT 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I’ve watched bits of her holiday vlogs and when they first arrive to the hotel and get food she talks about how she had a salad and is going to “roll out of this place” or something, implying that was something indulgent.
Her tiktok where she made cod curry shes drinking loads of water before she eats it. I definitely think she has real issues with food and I have no idea why Spencer doesn’t do anything about it

Reactions: 19
The way she aggressively tried to shovel so much food onto her fork then shoved it into her massive tunnel mouth made me feel sick. Imo you’re not fooling anyone

Reactions: 11
The way she aggressively tried to shovel so much food onto her fork then shoved it into her massive tunnel mouth made me feel sick. Imo you’re not fooling anyone
She just wants people to say “you eat so much and JUST had a baby. Body goals!!!” 🙄

Reactions: 14
Another dramatic TikTok about Renaelia and sleep battles… Once again huns she’s ✨ not complaining, just explaining! ✨

View attachment 1382038
she legit makes me feel bleeping sick.

Why doesn’t she just rock her till she’s calm then put her in her crib and walk away?
there’s no way she leaves her alone to try and sleep for more than 10 mins with just some white noise and dark room.
As soon as she starts making any level of noise she’ll be in.
she’s such a c*nt.
That poor baby man. She’s going to grow up with a bloody attachment disorder.
They do not have a secure attachment at all.

Reactions: 16
How long until Imo has her downfall of social media like Elle… she is no bloody angel lets dig huns 😂

Reactions: 13
If anyone wants a laugh, ive just rewatched her video when she found out she was pregnant… no tears and going from normal face to over the top crying face constantly 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If anyone wants a laugh, ive just rewatched her video when she found out she was pregnant… no tears and going from normal face to over the top crying face constantly 😂😂😂😂
i just went and watched it and idk why i did because it’s just made me angry 🤣 her saying ‘i’ve done this wrong, what if i’ve peed on the wrong bit? you know when you just know you’re doing it wrong?’ like wtf was that ??? 😭🤣 she was so obviously trying to be cute and relatable but it just came off as dumb, she knew she’d done it right because she checked the guide several times!!! so so fake

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.