Imogenation #42 Mini Phil Mitchell strikes again, Imo nappys aren't for you, they're for Ren

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Over the weight for front facing?? Are her bones developed and strong enough for a front facing crash as well then?šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Honestly, research into car seat safety, thereā€™s Facebook groups, online information and all sorts, just because the manual for the car seat has the weight on it does not mean itā€™s safe at all, itā€™s just the bare minimum requirement, if you think the safety of your child deserves just the bare minimum then wow!šŸ˜“
I have the same car seat as her, and thereā€™s no weight limit for forward facing, just a 15month age limit. She can argue all she likes, but sheā€™s technically breaking the law & compromising her daughters safety

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Iā€™m calling bullshit on that one, at the top of the photo it looks like thereā€™s an iPad or something set up on the back of the front seat. Why would anything be there if sheā€™s usually rear facing?
Absolute BS - as you say thereā€™s an iPad on the headrest and before they went on holiday it was on the backseat headrest so theyā€™ve definitely turned her round.

Why would someone who EBF need a nuby rapidcool for formula? šŸ¤”
Is that on Tiktok? For the baby who doesnā€™t take a bottle and she canā€™t leave for more than 2 hours. Sheā€™s such a liar

Reactions: 8
Absolute BS - as you say thereā€™s an iPad on the headrest and before they went on holiday it was on the backseat headrest so theyā€™ve definitely turned her round.

Is that on Tiktok? For the baby who doesnā€™t take a bottle and she canā€™t leave for more than 2 hours. Sheā€™s such a liar
Yep she said she'll use it when she's weaned off the boob or to warm up expressed breast milk... surely you'd just give cows milk when off the boob as I don't see it being anytime soon! And the point of the rapidcool is to use hot water to get rid of any potential bacteria in the formula and then cool it down! Such an idiot and her huns seem just as stupid

Attachments

Reactions: 1
There is literally no need for the rapid cool if youā€™re breast feeding / weaning off the boob. Itā€™s to kill the bacteria in the formula šŸ™„ then again god knows what bacteria is coming out her boobs, she stinks. And like someone just said, thought she wouldnā€™t take a bottle and thatā€™s why you couldnā€™t leave her. If she takes a bottle then go see your abusive HUN Chris Brown

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There is literally no need for the rapid cool if youā€™re breast feeding / weaning off the boob. Itā€™s to kill the bacteria in the formula šŸ™„ then again god knows what bacteria is coming out her boobs, she stinks. And like someone just said, thought she wouldnā€™t take a bottle and thatā€™s why you couldnā€™t leave her. If she takes a bottle then go see your abusive HUN Chris Brown
The point about using it with breastmilk doesnā€™t make sense - it cools things down it doesnā€™t warm milk up šŸ˜‚

Over the weight for front facing?? Are her bones developed and strong enough for a front facing crash as well then?šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Honestly, research into car seat safety, thereā€™s Facebook groups, online information and all sorts, just because the manual for the car seat has the weight on it does not mean itā€™s safe at all, itā€™s just the bare minimum requirement, if you think the safety of your child deserves just the bare minimum then wow!šŸ˜“
This is also bollocks - Joie seats state age not weight, so dependent on whether she has the 360 or the ispin itā€™s going to be a while before she should be forward facing according to manufacturers instructions
96D16C47-7263-46FF-8CEE-737E1FC94F26.png

9269B13B-D1D4-4683-B1C7-1850109E158E.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
The woman is a spendaholic. Spending for spending sake. Haul upon haul of clothes sheā€™ll never wearā€¦numerous summer outfits for a growing baby, that sheā€™ll never wear.
Sheā€™s a baby product manufacturers wet dream, buying stuff thatā€™s completely unnecessary, like todays bottle warming up/ cooling down gizmo thatā€™s 70 quid on Amazon!
If shes got money to fritter away on pointless baby toot, she could always donate to local baby bank, where other families who arenā€™t so fortunate could benefit from her spending.
With the huge financial pressure on families right now, she could do with reading the room on thisā€¦

Reactions: 7
Her latest TikTok singing on the walk is solely for attention on TikTok and not because Ren actually enjoys it or gets anything from it - as per. Ren looks like if she could climb out of the carrier and run far far away from Imo she would.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Her latest TikTok singing on the walk is solely for attention on TikTok and not because Ren actually enjoys it or gets anything from it - as per. Ren looks like if she could climb out of the carrier and run far far away from Imo she would.
God i thought that was spencer being carried at first šŸ¤Æ

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her ā€œawwā€ sound SOOOO fake as if she feels heā€™s spoke for long enough and he needs to be quiet

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Has she deleted this now?
itā€™s not even funny man sheā€™s gonna end up hurting that poor baby just to feel needed.

also man the passive aggressive comments for her do my head in.
You post a a picture of your baby forward facing in a car seat you know you shouldnā€™t and someone OBVIOUSLY questions you about it and itā€™s basicallg
OMG MIND UR OWN BUINESSSSSS WE ARE FINE HUNNN.

ffs donā€™t post on social media if you want people to mind their business you absolutely cretin

Iā€™ve watched both the holiday vlogs again and something struck me. I think Grimmo phones 111 or the doctors about Renault A LOT. She kept reiterating about ā€˜not having the necessitiesā€™, ā€˜not having the NHSā€™. I really think she abuses the NHS services. She was so panicky at the thought of not having these services when she was in Portugal. I feel that baby is always ill as well. For someone ā€˜non judgmentalā€™ she passes the blame from herself to everyone else. Itā€™s the restaurants fault, itā€™s the air con in the planes fault, it the noise of the cars fault.

As a footnote to that I think Spencer and Renault both had sunstroke.
1000000% completely uses and abuses the NHS.
I bet she phones her GP non stop for the most ridiculous things. I also think she likes it when Ren is ill because she feels more needed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Omg her eating is honestly so infuriating. Was she not taught manners as a child? The constant talking with her mouth full of food does me in.
6075D4EA-AD9D-4D5C-B88E-607F1D3CC14F.jpeg

• Sick
Another dramatic TikTok about Renaelia and sleep battlesā€¦ Once again huns sheā€™s āœØ not complaining, just explaining! āœØ

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.