Imogenation #42 Mini Phil Mitchell strikes again, Imo nappys aren't for you, they're for Ren

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1379244
I'm sorry but she is burnt, look at her head, under her eyes and arms. I'm sorry but that is disgusting letting her burn like that! She really doesn't have a clue does she! Mother of the year and all that.
It's disgusting. Probably because she has her strapped to the front of her most the time either with no hat on or she's not topping her suncream enough.
Poor girl

Reactions: 12
I just watched her haul and she literally wore none of it on holiday so what do we reckon she does with it all?
Returns it I’m just not convinced she has money to spare for all this stuff. Surely her mum and dad bought there house? Spenser doesn’t even have a job and wasn’t he a part time barber before? It’s so hard to get a mortgage these days doesn’t make sense..
Also the acting for the camera to mini phil is so fake 😂😂😂 it’s unbearable surely her followers think there something not quite right with this women 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
View attachment 1379244
I'm sorry but she is burnt, look at her head, under her eyes and arms. I'm sorry but that is disgusting letting her burn like that! She really doesn't have a clue does she! Mother of the year and all that.
I thought this too! My LG is really fair skinned and a red head and she burnt when she was three months old from being in the shade in her pram on a cloudy day, I felt like worst mum ever but it looked like the redness on Rens face! Sunburn can also make them super poorly as they become dehydrated and their eyes can swell and water so I was wondering if maybe that was why she was poorly on holiday, as there was a clip where she looked like her face was sore swollen and her eyes were weepy! In Imos defence if Renaelia is fair skinned she will burn super easily and it can be really hard to protect them from the sun, babies skin is so sensitive so can burn from the smallest amount of sun, but she needs to be really careful!

• Sad
I thought this too! My LG is really fair skinned and a red head and she burnt when she was three months old from being in the shade in her pram on a cloudy day, I felt like worst mum ever but it looked like the redness on Rens face! Sunburn can also make them super poorly as they become dehydrated and their eyes can swell and water so I was wondering if maybe that was why she was poorly on holiday, as there was a clip where she looked like her face was sore swollen and her eyes were weepy! In Imos defence if Renaelia is fair skinned she will burn super easily and it can be really hard to protect them from the sun, babies skin is so sensitive so can burn from the smallest amount of sun, but she needs to be really careful!
Aw that sounds so sore ☹💕
Renaelia takes after Spencer with her sensitive skin so it must have been a painful burn. Let’s hope Imo doubles up on the sun cream next time.

Poor Ren she looks upset. Really does not like that camera in her face.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
has she said anything about roe v wade? I know influencers can't comment on everything political that happens but I've seen a lot of female influencers sharing petitions etc

Reactions: 6
I’ve watched both the holiday vlogs again and something struck me. I think Grimmo phones 111 or the doctors about Renault A LOT. She kept reiterating about ‘not having the necessities’, ‘not having the NHS’. I really think she abuses the NHS services. She was so panicky at the thought of not having these services when she was in Portugal. I feel that baby is always ill as well. For someone ‘non judgmental’ she passes the blame from herself to everyone else. It’s the restaurants fault, it’s the air con in the planes fault, it the noise of the cars fault.

As a footnote to that I think Spencer and Renault both had sunstroke.

Reactions: 31
has she said anything about roe v wade? I know influencers can't comment on everything political that happens but I've seen a lot of female influencers sharing petitions etc
No course she hasn’t - the only things going on in her brain are sweet princess baby gal, spencer, her adoring perfect loving family and Primark. The rest of the world doesn’t exist on planet imo x

Reactions: 11
Did anyone notice how disgusted she was at the fact the hotel manager was Scottish? I thought that was really bizarre but of course she pulled it around with some *not complaining just explains bs*

Reactions: 11
No course she hasn’t - the only things going on in her brain are sweet princess baby gal, spencer, her adoring perfect loving family and Primark. The rest of the world doesn’t exist on planet imo x
She probably agrees with it because shes a different creature

Thing is with Imogen, if it doesn’t effect her life then it doesn’t even cross her mind. She’s also incredibly close minded. She probably couldn’t fathom that someone wouldn’t want to be pregnant / doesn’t want to keep it. Because she is SO GRATEFUL to be a MUMMY! How could anyone else not be? It’s the most ✨ MAGICAL and PURE ✨ thing in life to be a MUMMA! SHE WAS BORN TO BE A MUM! The medical side of ectopic pregnancies etc wouldn’t even be a thought for her or minorities effected.
Then again she never talks about anything political because there is nothing between her ears. She proclaims to be so academic but is far from it.

Reactions: 27
She probably agrees with it because shes a different creature
100% can imagine her agreeing with it! Obviously not saying she does but she is so the type of person who sees all pregnancies as a blessing I can just here her voice saying “all babies are blessings you should be so grateful and thankful to have a child you were blessed to get pregnant with this magical baby so you can’t choose what to do with it”

Reactions: 12
100% can imagine her agreeing with it! Obviously not saying she does but she is so the type of person who sees all pregnancies as a blessing I can just here her voice saying “all babies are blessings you should be so grateful and thankful to have a child you were blessed to get pregnant with this magical baby so you can’t choose what to do with it”
yes definitely what I thought too

Reactions: 2
Over the weight for front facing?? Are her bones developed and strong enough for a front facing crash as well then?🤦🏼‍♀️ Honestly, research into car seat safety, there’s Facebook groups, online information and all sorts, just because the manual for the car seat has the weight on it does not mean it’s safe at all, it’s just the bare minimum requirement, if you think the safety of your child deserves just the bare minimum then wow!😴

Reactions: 21
the way she outed her ex friend over youtube for everyone to see for having an abortion on one of her story times she obviously doesn't give a duck about a persons personal choices.

Reactions: 18
Thing is with Imogen, if it doesn’t effect her life then it doesn’t even cross her mind. She’s also incredibly close minded. She probably couldn’t fathom that someone wouldn’t want to be pregnant / doesn’t want to keep it. Because she is SO GRATEFUL to be a MUMMY! How could anyone else not be? It’s the most ✨ MAGICAL and PURE ✨ thing in life to be a MUMMA! SHE WAS BORN TO BE A MUM! The medical side of ectopic pregnancies etc wouldn’t even be a thought for her or minorities effected.
Then again she never talks about anything political because there is nothing between her ears. She proclaims to be so academic but is far from it.
This is exactly right, very well put. It’s imo’s world and we’re all living in it

Reactions: 3
I'm sorry but do people really pay £20 for a bib? My smallest is 5 now but never did they cost that much??
*Edited to add photo*
The pound shops sell the same ones 😂 I would never pay that. She clearly does all this to act like the rich mum it won’t happen it’ll😂

And they’re not as big in the second tiktok where Spencer holds her. She’s clearly pushed them up massively on purpose. Or only done the video just before ren is due a feed so she’s “full”. Making your baby wait so you can look sexy? Classy.
She said before she used to stuff her bra and wear 2 bras because she wanted her boobs to be big so she’s obsessed
Her next YouTube video since she’s clearly running out of ideas will be breast implants 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.