Imogenation #42 Mini Phil Mitchell strikes again, Imo nappys aren't for you, they're for Ren

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Buckle yourselves in kids. The narcissistic answers to the q’s have started and what a hoot it is. Of course Ren not taking a bottle is allllllll about imo

Reactions: 4
Does she take a bottle is a yes or no answer. Why does she need to write FOUR paragraphs about things that aren’t related at all. God she’s insufferable.
Also Chris Brown really? How old are you. A 12 year old in the noughties lol. Supporting an abuser, classy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
✨ Me and Spencer want quality time together ✨

STFU you twit. You spend 24/7 with each other. Why are you acting like he spends half the year working abroad. 😤

• Angry
Reactions: 24
I’m sorry but this is just obsessive !!

she will be fine without you ffs she’s got her dad next to her.
I’m sorry but if you cannot leave your 10 month old alone for a few hours WITH THEIR OTHER PARENT then there’s a bleeping issue I can completely understand not wanting to stay over night somewhere but a few hours? Half a day?.
ARGHGH JUST HOW NARCISSISTIC IS SHE?!???? HER BABY CAN ONLY EVER BE WITH HER. JUST HER 24/7?
She’s making out again that this makes her queen bleeping mummy. Just duck off Imo.

you not leaving Ren is 1000000% about control and manipulation nothing to do with love/care.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m sorry but this is just obsessive !!

she will be fine without you ffs she’s got her dad next to her.
I’m sorry but if you cannot leave your 10 month old alone for a few hours WITH THEIR OTHER PARENT then there’s a bleeping issue I can completely understand not wanting to stay over night somewhere but a few hours? Half a day?.
ARGHGH JUST HOW NARCISSISTIC IS SHE?!???? HER BABY CAN ONLY EVER BE WITH HER. JUST HER 24/7?
She’s making out again that this makes her queen bleeping mummy. Just duck off Imo.

you not leaving Ren is 1000000% about control and manipulation nothing to do with love/care.
“There are certain times atm where she just wants me.” 🥱 duck right off Imo. Nothing is going to happen to her if you are away for a few hours.

She is coming across as undermining Spencer and his abilities as a father. First class twit is what she is.

Reactions: 20
I doubt very much anyone cares about the hunny store Imo. 😐 Poor Scotty was roped in to fashion her tat. 🫣 She is so deluded and far removed from reality. Why is she agreeing that she needs to take time for herself… she pretty much is her own boss and has the luxury of being at home with Spenny 24/7. 🤦🏻‍♀️

9C265AEF-FB37-4674-96C3-D16639A8B05D.jpeg
1D606664-25FC-44FD-AB0E-104D2B9FAFA3.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 5
She’s probably not going to Chris Brown because she’ll have nobody to go with

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s looking at classes for herself but doesn’t have the time for sensory classes for renaelia 🤔
Omg just say you do duck all apart from sit in your shithole house and get on with it.
You have no friends because you’re a terrible person.

Reactions: 12
Just when you thought she couldn't be more of a bleep, she says she's a Chris Brown fan 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I cannot believe she’s saying that she’s unable to leave Renaelia for a couple of hours. Like many, I exclusively breastfed, and my baby went to nursery all day at 10 months whilst I worked a 12hr shift! Renaelia can eat, she will be fine. Give her some expressed milk in a cup. It’s 100% all about her thinking that the poor kid needs her 24/7. She’s not a newborn anymore, it would actually be good for her to spend some time away from her.

Reactions: 24
Imo’s been reading here. We’ve just been talking about her spending 24/7 with Renaelia and Spenny and someone just happens to ask a Q about this? 😂 Hi Imo. 👋🏻

168C254F-2DB4-49DE-874F-A28DE05E3A96.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Ewww this is so passive agressive, especially with that emoji at the end

duck off Imo, your literally asking yourself these questions lool
742CEC2C-F2E5-4C36-B57F-482A2AC22FF0.png

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.