Imogenation #42 Mini Phil Mitchell strikes again, Imo nappys aren't for you, they're for Ren

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But what about all of yous that have called her Phil Mitchell, Matt Lucas etc. Someone went as far as making a tiktok called miniphilmitchell... no one said anything about this?
Are you implying Phil Mitchell is ugly. No need to disrespect Phil Mitchell šŸ˜‚.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thereā€™s no malice intended when people say Renaelia resembles Phil Mitchell, I donā€™t see why thatā€™s taken as an insult? If thatā€™s how you perceive it, then thatā€™s kind of your problem? She gets called Renalien by some members... seems double standard.

Completely in agreement with you ladies saying a child is ā€˜uglyā€™ is bang out of order and is down right nasty.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thereā€™s no malice intended when people say Renaelia resembles Phil Mitchell, I donā€™t see why thatā€™s taken as an insult? If thatā€™s how you perceive it, then thatā€™s kind of your problem?
I know people need to chill. I looked like a bald Phil Mitchell until i was 2. I laugh about i now. She actually seems a sweet girl, i feel sorry for her having such a deranged mother

Reactions: 13
Can anyone do a brief run down of the holiday vlog. I honestly canā€™t even hate watch her now. Iā€™m sure I could probably guess what is said in the videoā€¦.
- Ren wonā€™t sleep
- SpEnCy has the shits
- sitting in the hotel room all day
- visit to the pool to show off her Skeleton body
- shopping in Aldi / Lidl

Reactions: 7
First 5 mins all complaining about Ren not sleeping, then says if you want me to go in depth about it I can some timeā€¦
Is that not what youā€™ve been doing for the past 5 minutes?! The poor child sheā€™s going to do what she wants sheā€™s a baby why canā€™t she understand that

Reactions: 9
I know people need to chill. I looked like a bald Phil Mitchell until i was 2. I laugh about i now. She actually seems a sweet girl, i feel sorry for her having such a deranged mother
Exactly what I was thinking! Is anyone offended by comments on how they looked as a child?! My sister was a huuuge baby with what looked like a receded hairline. She looked like a fat monk šŸ˜‚ We all Laugh about it, including her!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
FYI both my kids resembled Phil and Grant as babies. The most beautiful Mitchell brothers Iā€™ve ever seen šŸ¤£ā€¦. Calling a baby ugly doesnā€™t sit right with me personally though šŸ«„

Reactions: 10
FYI both my kids resembled Phil and Grant as babies. The most beautiful Mitchell brothers Iā€™ve ever seen šŸ¤£ā€¦. Calling a baby ugly doesnā€™t sit right with me personally though šŸ«„
Your profile pic is making me laugh šŸ˜€šŸ˜‚ Grimo and that stupid Maybelline lip liner she was rocking on holiday šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her latest insta caption ā€œmissing thisā€ - what exactly are you missing, hun? You travelled to Portugal to go to aldi, sit in a hotel room, make Tiktoks and watch your husband tit himself? Not like they went and explored and filled the week with exciting and new things, literally just did what they do at home but with a different backdrop šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Oh dear. 5 comments and 1k likes on her most recent Instagram post

• Haha
Ctrl+ C ā€¦ ctrl+v her latest video is similar to this?
Food poisoning again? These poor unfortunate bastards!! Her video views are declining itā€™s all the same hopefully the engagement lessens more and more until she fucks off
Giving me "WHILST PREGNANT" vibes

Reactions: 4
Why do they use this fluffy pram insert in hot weather?! It makes me feel ill thinking about how hot and sweaty that poor baby must be šŸ„µ
surprisingly sheepskin actually helps keep babies cool in the heat. I was surprised at first but after researching it keeps them cool!
But thereā€™s no way the crazy women should be using the carrier in that heat, skin to skin the poor baby will get heat stroke!! ā€˜Doesnā€™t like the pramā€™ but the second she grizzles grimmo freaks out and grabs her straight out of there. Poor kids expectations are going to be crazy when sheā€™s at school and canā€™t have everything she wants the second she wants it!! Babies cry and fuss itā€™s their way of communicating you DONT have to react to them within 2 seconds.

Reactions: 6
Watching her moan about Renelia for half an hour vlog.. Does she think 9 month olds are going to sit still in restraunts? Of course she will be bored ALL kids get bored, she's not the devil child you try to make her out to be you're not super mum, you're not hard done by. You're a very privileged mum, you have your husband at home 247 and i think she knows that but tries to be relatable to that audiencr. She's making the issue with the pram, my LO didn't like it at her age because they want to explore but I just put them in and off we went they played with their pram toys, looked around etc. They have literally done NOTHING on that holiday, I know Spencer was ill but imogen could have gone down to the pool with the baby, or took her the beach, looked around anywhere other than aldi and lidl. And they rate it a 10/10.
I actually dislike her.
Spencer is a drip and gives me the ick but I do think he's a good, natural dad. A calming figure that baby will need when she is growing up around that lunatic
Imo doesnā€™t know sheā€™s alive. My youngest walked at eight bloody months. Takeaway food and coffee was my life šŸ˜‚

That poor child is so bored and shut in. Take a rug outside under a tree in the shade and let her have some fresh air!

No one asked Grimmo. Also the subtle ā€œmy sweet sweet girl was smallerā€
omg sheā€™s such a bleeping beggggg šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚. Secondhand embarrassment.
Deffo trying to be a betec Zoe and Alfie.
I bet Zoe would bleeping HAAATTE her in real life hahaha.

Worst thing you can do is taking a baby out the pram when crying. It doesn't teach them anything! Seems all these instagrammers pick up there baby when they cry or grizzle for a easy life! Let them cry a little it honestly won't kill them!

why does she never match her face and neck! Her face is always orange and then her neck white!

I bet Zoe knows of her through Mark Ferris. Mark has hinted about a youtuber that used him but he saw through them. Zoe would definitely find Imogen an embarrassment to be around

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.