Imogenation #42 Mini Phil Mitchell strikes again, Imo nappys aren't for you, they're for Ren

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched all of her holiday tiktoks and they’re all her moaning about something. She seemed outraged that the place served dinner from 6.30 when that’s Ren’s bed time- how dare they not think of her? So entitled. I bet she’s been so passive aggressive to the staff on the plane too
What’s the chances she didn’t even take the time difference in to account 😂

Reactions: 3
Renaelia - it’s still baffles me that’s the name they chose. It looks and sounds horrible.

Reactions: 34
Renaelia - it’s still baffles me that’s the name they chose. It looks and sounds horrible.
Anal, genitalia. Kids at school are going to have a field day. But then she can be bullied just like MUMMY was! Omg TWINS!!!

Reactions: 23
Oh gosh, so I’m new here. Had a little flick through as certain things have felt *off* you guys are actually opening my eyes to a lot of behaviours/things she does which could be considered not that nice (that’s as nice as I can put it) just know that a lot of us are seeing her behaviours for what they are and moving away from viewing her content. Actually pretty grateful for this thread

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just ✨ explaining not complaining ✨ Angel x
i never sleep or have anytime and my child just cries none stop and never sleeps but ITSSS FIIINNNEEEE ANGELS. She’s still the most perfect magical thing to ever be born and she’s completely MUMMY’S TWIN which also MAKES IT FINEEE. Ohhh my 9 month old grabbed a shoe? Babbled? Burped? Took a tit? WOW ANGELLL… CLEVER GIRL. I’m so ✨so grateful✨ Even though all I do is complain I honestly ✨don’t mean it✨. Pups is also my soul mate so again, ignore all my moaning.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She talks like she’s wearing braces. I can’t see them but the way her top lip protrudes out is so weird.

I’ve just watched some more of her videos, has she got Invisalign in then?

Reactions: 1
It’s absolutely rotten 🤢 imagine having to grow up with parents like these 2 absoloute weirdos.

Does anyone know which hotel it was they stayed in? It looks similar to somewhere I stayed years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh gosh, so I’m new here. Had a little flick through as certain things have felt *off* you guys are actually opening my eyes to a lot of behaviours/things she does which could be considered not that nice (that’s as nice as I can put it) just know that a lot of us are seeing her behaviours for what they are and moving away from viewing her content. Actually pretty grateful for this thread
We welcome you warmly Banana 🤗

i never sleep or have anytime and my child just cries none stop and never sleeps but ITSSS FIIINNNEEEE ANGELS. She’s still the most perfect magical thing to ever be born and she’s completely MUMMY’S TWIN which also MAKES IT FINEEE. Ohhh my 9 month old grabbed a shoe? Babbled? Burped? Took a tit? WOW ANGELLL… CLEVER GIRL. I’m so ✨so grateful✨ Even though all I do is complain I honestly ✨don’t mean it✨. Pups is also my soul mate so again, ignore all my moaning.
Lotus your impressions of Grimo are hilarious 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Remember when she did her makeup bad to see how he’d react and he went “YOU LOOK NICE” 😭😭😭 he’s probably scared to tell her the truth and get accused of bullying
She gives me abusive vibes ngl

And it begins…queue the thousand stories and essays about Spenny.

View attachment 1354267
She doesn’t even let him touch her lol

Body goals... witch where??? 😂
Her body in the 2nd pic god help me wtf is that

Absolutely correct. I’ve never known a baby to be forced to go for so many naps. Grimmo doesn’t know what lies ahead of her and I realllllly don’t think she’s going to cope. She’s not a natural mother. Also in that TikTok she’s moaning they’ll need to go for separate dinners (what a waste of money that expensive travel buggy, snoozeshade for the pram and snoozeshade for the cot was) in she says ‘oh don’t start climbing up on the couch’ - spins camera round and she’s playing on the floor with a shoe. Why lie?????

Put her in the buggy, put the snoozeshade down and go to dinner. If she’s tired she’ll sleep. You’re creating issues when there’s none there.
She won’t let her grow up. She holds her in the sling bc she still sees her as a bleeping new born baby

1) ren’s looks quite red and patchy in this video? maybe sunburn?
2) the caption 🙄🙄🙄 ‘mummy‘s eyes?’ once again trying to get validation that her baby looks like her?!? she obsessed with herself
She looks nothing like her

I cannot understand why they can’t take Renalien to dinner with them? It makes no sense just all go together give her some food and don’t spend hours there?? Makes no sense at all. She’s just a lazy mum and no wonder she goes on about mum guilt as her excuse she should feel bad as she spends all her money and time doing crap and then no time with her child making memories or nice experience for her

‘muscly dancers legs’
WHAT DID SHE ACC SAY THAT HAHAHAHAH

@lotusbiscoff what is your pfp 🤣🤣 where is that from??? Omg I’m dead

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
8k views on her new video in 15 hours… someone is going to have to go work a 9-5 job soon 😂👋🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.