Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hollierachx

VIP Member
“He bought a portaloo from Facebook marketplace 😂😂 wearing my brand @thehunnystore” how are the two things even relevant?

• Haha
Reactions: 24

y0ud0y0ub00

I cannot believe she’s saying that she’s unable to leave Renaelia for a couple of hours. Like many, I exclusively breastfed, and my baby went to nursery all day at 10 months whilst I worked a 12hr shift! Renaelia can eat, she will be fine. Give her some expressed milk in a cup. It’s 100% all about her thinking that the poor kid needs her 24/7. She’s not a newborn anymore, it would actually be good for her to spend some time away from her.

DownBelow21

VIP Member
I mean, who gives someone a surprise holiday for their birthday, and when asked when/where they are going respond "we haven't booked it yet ..."

Made me laugh so much, she's such an idiot

• Haha
  • Heart

Bil

VIP Member
She was actually gorgeous before
I remember when she was in Ibiza with Holly Boon thinking how much I wanted to look like her, figure wise and looks.. she had just started getting fillers and they didn't look like two Richmond sausage on her face.
She looks ill now

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Fluffyknickers

It's really bugging me that she is referring to the box of shapes as a square.... its a cube 🤦🏻‍♀️ you're meant to be educational!

• Haha
  • Wow

Aliyahhh

VIP Member
That whole video was fucking weird if you ask me. You know he doesn’t like being pranked, you know he doesn’t like being on camera and you know he doesn’t take things like this well. So why have you done it? For content. As always over exposing everyone for her benefit. She’s fucking draining

Hollierachx

VIP Member
Renaelia - it’s still baffles me that’s the name they chose. It looks and sounds horrible.
Anal, genitalia. Kids at school are going to have a field day. But then she can be bullied just like MUMMY was! Omg TWINS!!!

More proof that baby is used as a money maker. I’m ticking that shop off my list now. The clothes aren’t that nice anyway.
Imo when she was 🤰🏻

“I don’t know how much of baby girl munchy moo moos we are going to share online.”

A year later:

Renaelia on every TikTok video 📹
Renaelia on every Instagram post. 🎞
Renealia on every Youtube video. 🎥

• Haha

bubbles?99

VIP Member
Erm why is she phoning 111 because her baby is teething? Wtf, also the reason renaelia probably acts more in pain is because she’s stuck in a baby carrier whilst she’s teething? Imagine having toothache and being strapped in somewhere, you’re going to feel that pain much more… if she was on the floor playing with her toys she would be distracted from the pain!!

(As well as calpol obviously, I’m just saying playing with your baby and distracting them from the pain is better than strapping them in a baby carrier)

• Wow

Bil

VIP Member
Watching her moan about Renelia for half an hour vlog.. Does she think 9 month olds are going to sit still in restraunts? Of course she will be bored ALL kids get bored, she's not the devil child you try to make her out to be you're not super mum, you're not hard done by. You're a very privileged mum, you have your husband at home 247 and i think she knows that but tries to be relatable to that audiencr. She's making the issue with the pram, my LO didn't like it at her age because they want to explore but I just put them in and off we went they played with their pram toys, looked around etc. They have literally done NOTHING on that holiday, I know Spencer was ill but imogen could have gone down to the pool with the baby, or took her the beach, looked around anywhere other than aldi and lidl. And they rate it a 10/10.
I actually hate her.
Spencer is a drip and gives me the ick but I do think he's a good, natural dad. A calming figure that baby will need when she is growing up around that lunatic

Millie97x

Im screaming at this comment someone left under her tiktok of her and ren 🤣😩 ‘that little boy’ 🥲
4F23484B-BEEF-469B-91D6-3289B3FF76A7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Lotus101

VIP Member
She can't take any negative feedback everyone gets blocked, even if you wasnt so harsh and put something like "I'm not quite sure I like your most recent video choice" you'd be blocked

And that's what makes her a control freak narcissistic loon, get off social media if you can't take the good with the bad.
honestly she shouldn’t be on social media full stop.
She deletes all the negative comments so she looks like she’s the most loved and amazing influencer to ever grace us with their presence.

idk what she’s expecting to happen now?? She’s literally picking something up and naming a few colours / singing some nursery rhymes.

As a teacher and also someone who’s trained in early years I find it beyond arrogant she thinks she has a clue what she’s doing with 0 education.
She has 0 clue on phonics or language acquisition but she’ll just pretend she does.
If she just want to do it for a bit of fun to entertain kids fair enough, but the fact she’s calling herself “Miss Immy” and is badly imitating the structure of a lesson tells me she wants people to see her as a teacher.

There’s 0 way she’ll be an actual TV presenter for very long. She won’t cope with actually having to get up in the morning and go into work & it’ll be a story time on how she got ✨bullied out of my dream job✨
it’s also a very different thing making babies smile by making a few silly sounds to actually being liked by 9-10 year olds who will straight out ask her what’s wrong with her face 😂.

Kathleen22

VIP Member
My oldest is nearly 2 and she’s only just started sleeping through. My youngest is 7 months and she’s up every other hour. It’s normal, it’s how babies are. She needs to get a grip
No hun, her sleep is only like that because imo’s sleep was the EXACT same (just ask her mum and dad) and she looks like daddy but she’s mummy’s twin through and through!!!… it has nothing to do with ren being a COMPLETELY normal 9month old 🙄🙄. Honestly she’s delusional!!

for Someone who claims to be so naturally maternal and born to be a mum, she sure does sound like someone who doesn’t have a clue how babies actually work? I don’t have children myself but I know that babies are pretty unpredictable especially when it comes to sleep during the night or exact time for naps??

• Heart
  • Haha

Honestlyk8

VIP Member
£365 for that dress??!!!??!?!?!? It’s actually a very nice dress but the colour just drains her out
And it doesn’t fit. Her boobs look uncomfortably pushed up. If it was my wedding I wouldn’t be too impressed with someone coming with their tits out so much. Clearly trying to get attention again.
-and her feet look gross!
FDAD051E-E14E-489E-9AF6-5CB3FBDB5B73.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow

Aries1994

I can't believe what I have just watched......I need a lie down.

Nevermind kids been traumatised, I am and I'm 28!!

• Haha

AmandaGarceeeah

The narcissism from Grimmo is truly hilarious - she thinks just because she's a mum she can be a children's TV presenter? I'll get a pet goldfish, and that'll mean I'll be qualified to be a marine biologist, hen, how about that! A quick stint at drama school doesn't mean she's now eligible for a place on CBBC! Children need PROPER stimulation, not to be sat in a chair all day while she eye-fucks herself 'dancing' in the camera to make sure she's in the shot

• Haha

Mc19

Right how is she not squished here but is massive squished in in the full front in the other video?! Blatantly stuffed socks in her bra
it looks like she had shoved two bald baby princess Renault Clio’s down her front…I’m mean we all know that baby is strapped to her 24/7.

I think I’m done now. I’m actually finding she makes my blood boil with anger so I’m taking a step back. The latest vlog was the final straw.
The pair of them are absolute freaks. I’d be embarrassed to be associated with them. The whole family are creepy as feck. I’d love to see her cancelled or properly called out for her compulsive lying over the years. She absolutely triggers me so I’m tapping out.

• Haha
  • Heart