Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lotus101

VIP Member
Honestly can’t deal with her passive aggressive miss nice act she puts on when replying to “hate”
View attachment 1366933
news flash Grimmo, not everyone that says something slightly critical is hating and miserable / sad in their life. They don’t need your passive aggressive “I’m thinking of you and love you” bullshit
honestly why can’t she just answer something normally
“Yeah she is a little chunkier but the doctors and health care professionals have said she’s fine so I don’t care what you think”
Rather than go off on her narcissistic tangent yet again about how she’s the most amazing, caring, happiest human being ever. 🤦‍♀️
“I would never say that to a baby” she’s notsaying it to a baby.. she’s saying it TO YOU, you fucking moron.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Lotus101

VIP Member
Hahaha someone else posted her… how you gonna delete all these negative comments now you twat? 😂
3B6B6024-95E1-49A3-B230-3699C9EF6E34.png
C2EC5B4F-E2DA-46EE-9351-8A6043CB4D93.png
AE291EDE-AB46-4E0A-81A2-F644445A93E3.png

• Haha
  • Heart

bubbles?99

VIP Member
Over the weight for front facing?? Are her bones developed and strong enough for a front facing crash as well then?🤦🏼‍♀️ Honestly, research into car seat safety, there’s Facebook groups, online information and all sorts, just because the manual for the car seat has the weight on it does not mean it’s safe at all, it’s just the bare minimum requirement, if you think the safety of your child deserves just the bare minimum then wow!😴

Honestlyk8

VIP Member
Watched all of her holiday tiktoks and they’re all her moaning about something. She seemed outraged that the place served dinner from 6.30 when that’s Ren’s bed time- how dare they not think of her? So entitled. I bet she’s been so passive aggressive to the staff on the plane too

Lotus101

VIP Member

the problem is, is that she’ll delete all of these comments 🙄.
None of these in my eyes are hateful, they aren’t calling her names, they aren’t attacking her personally. They are simply questioning her actions and absolute shit she chats.
She’s going to have to just remove herself from social media soon because if we get another
“IMPACTS OF HATE” video with her having a pretend break down because of it she genuinely just is not built for this job.
I feel like that’s her go to manipulation tactic when she gets caught out or questioned pretends to have a “break down” or “anxiety” (trust me Imo, you wouldn’t be prancing around a supermarket singing and shouting at the top of your voice if you were remotely anxious)

In reality she’s just a spoilt entitled narcissist. I don’t think she’s having a break down anymore. I think she just puts on an act for the camera as this “butter wouldn’t melt” and because it’s an act she forgets what she’s said. I think she’s just a narcissist and nothing else.
it’s why everything is poor Rens fault. She never ever ever takes blame or says “in hindsight we should have done this…”
I genuinely feel for Ren as she gets older :(.

Boopsss

I've given in and watched the new video for Hugos birthday. What in the ever loving fuck is she doing??? Don't get me wrong I'm a very emotional and sentimental person but she's absolutely unhinged. She seems to be manic or something or on the verge of a breakdown. And I love my younger sister but not enough to cry when it's her bloody birthday. I do wonder if the health visitors have ever seen her videos and all the crying because this is absolutely not normal behaviour, especially for the poor kid to witness all day. And while I'm on one, if I knew I was a disliked public figure there is no chance I'd show my kid on social media, that's just asking for trouble. Why put your child through all of the comments too? She's unbearable.

Lotus101

VIP Member
Ok they’ve gone away for a week and she spent approximately £26849301913 on holiday clothes to sit in her hotel room in a bikini?
Omg I literally thought this - have they gone out and done anything at all?
She looks like she sits by the pool for about 20 mins a day and then they all just stay in their hotel room.
Tbf I (usually) love watching peoples videos from holiday because of the different things they see / do and occasionally some outfits. Imos outfits are always horrendous as she has 0 style & I don’t wanna see the inside of your hotel room / a walk to the shops. It’s so beyond boring man.
She’s doing exactly what she does at home. Sits around her pigsty house & goes to different shops.. yawwwnnnn.
Like go to a nice little Portuguese market, a traditional town, a nice beach and show your viewers that.. but no. her only content as usual is her acting like a nob.

She just full on misses the mark on everything she does man. It frustrates me that this is her job.. 🤦‍♀️.

Eat123

Well don't come on here then if comments are going to offend you! If she was cute I would say but she's not say I said it!
This is a thread about Imogenation, her baby is completely innocent and helpless, she cannot help the fact she’s been thrust into the public eye and comments like yours are completely unnecessary. I really don’t think it’s appropriate for anyone on here to comment anything derogatory about a poor baby.

• Heart
  • Haha

Hollierachx

VIP Member
I rarely see negatives comments on her posts, and if I do they’re soon deleted. Imagine spending your whole day deleting slightly critical comments about your behaviour that you willingly put online. No wonder she doesn’t have time to take Ren to any baby class. Her day is 40% pratting about on tiktok, 20% ✨ explaining not complaining ✨ that Ren is just a massive burden to her life, 20% breastfeeding and 20% deleting comments. Surely her engagement is so low that how can she financially live this luxury lifestyle? The math isn’t mathing. How has she got 300k followers on most platforms but barely gets 50 comments. It makes you wonder how many “hate” comments she must be deleting.
She has a cheek to say we / them have an unhappy life, but she is living the most miserable life. I feel sorry for her, it’s so pathetic. Imagine going through nearly 30 years of life and not being able to handle the slightest bit of criticism properly. Her parents raised her terribly.

edited to add:

F75D7531-63EA-403E-84FA-D0AE7BC57E44.jpeg

TAKE HER OUT THAT FUCKING HIGH CHAIR. Omg like why can’t she do that on the floor with her? Without filming it? She got a few comments saying she’s the English Miss Rachel and that has stroked her sad little ego that now she won’t stop filming herself acting neurotic. She honestly needs sectioning, she’s lost the plot.

Last edited:

Lotus101

VIP Member
Just put her new vlog on, so far all I hear is complaining about ren not sleeping, hating the pram, have to give her food to keep her quiet blablabla.

8 mins in she’s on the sling with spencer looking very happy and content, imos like “the whole of London were staring at us because she was screaming in the pram and she just wanted MUM but spencer wanted to help…” sorry that’s HIS child too? She’s unbelievable.

then was banging on about mum guilt because she only wanted imo but ‘she was letting spencer help’ spenny chimed in and said she can’t communicate so you don’t actually know why she’s crying… that quickly shut her up 🤣

he Must be so sick of hearing her say ren only wants imo!!!! spencer was playing with her on the train and she was really giggling, she looks so happy when with him 🙄
Ren looks sooo much calmer and at ease with Spencer over Imo. She actually smiles and giggles and doesn’t just scowl/look completely over stimulated.
Imo just needs to chill out man. Babies cry and make noises and fuss all the time it doesn’t mean they want to be strapped to you ffs. Maybe she’s just tired and a bit grizzly?

She’s such a hypocrite she did that whole tiktok about him needing permission for the gym and how they’re a “team” and just have a “healthy”relationship with “good communication”
And then in the next breathe call her BABY’S FATHER a “helper”???

Her narcissism makes me wanna puke 🤮

Reactions: 20

Lotus101

VIP Member
She has purposely tried to make it so Spencer can’t do much so she can’t complain or explain that.
also I exclusively breastfed my little girl… early days were hard but at the age Ren is now my partner could easily settle her…. It’s sickening how she wants Ren to just depend on her but it’s hilarious that Ren prefers Spenny anyway.
this is what I find SO worrying.
She pretends she hates it but she THRIVES off Ren only needing her and her being the only one who can settle her (another trait of her narcissism).

I 1000% think Ren has an extremely insecure attachment to both Spencer and imo and watching videos of them together now just makes me feel bloody uncomfortable.
Used to just roll my eyes and be like “argh typical imo” but idk if it’s because I’m pregnant now but it seems to be becoming a bigger and bigger problem.
All you need to do is search “10 month old baby” on tiktok and compare the difference between hundreds of children and Ren.. and it is ALLLLL because of that sociopath.

petalpetal5381

Chatty Member
Like you guys said, she’s just ripping off other people! And she doesn’t seem to realise that the gestures they are doing are Makaton or sign language, and the sounding out of words are to help with phonics- and so it’s actually beneficial to children’s communication skills and development!
She just thinks she can do random hand gestures and sound out words that (as someone said above) can’t be sounded out!!