Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jerykk

Why does Imogen make out that she is such a better parent than Spencer? 😭 every single vlog features at least three sly digs at how Spenny did something wrong and Imogen flew in to save the day. No wonder he looks so tired all the time, must be exhausting trying to pick yourself back up after Imo keeps putting you down every two minutes!

Reactions: 22

Lotus101

VIP Member
Just had a catch up with all these posts and wow just wow.
Tbh the Miss Immy thing doesn’t bother me that much because let’s be honest she’s going to crash and burn with it like everything else she does because she’s a lazy twat.

but the whole ordeal with Ren. Again???? She is not okay and honestly if I knew her in person I’d speak to a health visitor on her behalf because the way she acts is NOT NORMAL.
Isn’t Ren 10 months now??
the way Imo describes her she’s like a 5 month old and she’s been teething since she was out of womb.

i would LOVE someone to secretly record them because I 100000% think Ren is fine. she most likely babbles/shouts in that way ALL babies do and Imo thinks it’s the the most terrible thing ever and she MUST WANT MUMMY. Just leave her to make her noises and explore and look around? Stop picking her up and strapping and restricting her on your fucking chest.

trying to distract her with an iPad?????? A bloody 10 month old?????? If she was 2/3 fair enough but wtf?

I honest think someone needs to get involved ASAP the amount of mental health issues she clearly displays is not okay.
She is going to force Ren to be ill and put her life in danger just so she can feel needed.

banananana97

Oh gosh, so I’m new here. Had a little flick through as certain things have felt *off* you guys are actually opening my eyes to a lot of behaviours/things she does which could be considered not that nice (that’s as nice as I can put it) just know that a lot of us are seeing her behaviours for what they are and moving away from viewing her content. Actually pretty grateful for this thread

• Heart
What a twat. Why is she using hotel towels to take her make up off? Why not use make up wipes. Stupid minger.

• Sick
  • Angry

FlowerPower987

I’ve just watched the new vlog, she is incredibly passive aggressive towards that baby! How many times does she say “clever girl”? and completely out of context too! 🙈

Lucyjoanne87

Omg I am beyond triggered by the amount of times imo says 'clever girl' in her latest video. Why is she saying it constantly at that baby, I'm sure she just exists and she's a clever girl for it.

And I'm sure people in London were watching... not because of the baby but because of imos unhinged behaviour (and orange face)

Sarahlee

Chatty Member
If she is suffering from an ED (which I think is highly likely) I hope she gets help before renealia gets older and more aware... it will really affect her she’ll think she needs to be stick thin like her mum and possibly develop an ED herself 😔 I also worry for her little sister

Last edited:

Hollierachx

VIP Member
Renaelia doesn’t dare even breathe without Grimmo like “SHE MUST WANT MUMMY’S MILK”

I didn’t BF but no one I know referred to it as that. So odd

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I’m a long term lurker on this thread and the Inghams but have never posted before but this latest Miss Immy video has literally forced me to post because, my god, the cringe!! The narcissism of the whole thing is unbelievable and my toes are curling with second hand embarrassment!!

I saw the dancing fruit and veg mentioned further up the thread and funnily enough I only commented the other day to my partner that we’d missed our calling in life and should create sensory videos on YouTube because some of the videos have 30-80 million plus views 😂. Our baby daughter is obsessed with them too so I can fully see why this might have been her next bright idea to boost her views! I put them on for my baby when I’m expressing milk and when I’m washing and sterilising stuff so we click those videos a good few times each day!

I actually think though it’s less about boosting her income and more to do with being an attention seeking narcissist because her huns have been telling her she should be a children’s tv presenter or nursery assistant (I worked in childcare for 15 years before having my daughter this year- she definitely shouldn’t, she wouldn’t last a day). She honestly has some major issues!

It’s just all too much! The plastered on make up. The slicked down hair that makes it look like it hasn’t been washed in a week. The giant lips and cavernous mouth that would surely give any child nightmares. The over the top faces she’s pulling. The constant use of the phrase cleee-veeer. The slow sounding out of words especially words that can’t be sounded out like one- w-on is not teaching kids anything Imo. The forced, try hard, over indulgent singing voice for simple nursery rhymes.

To be honest her image alone would put me off ever showing it to any child in my care, I just don’t think there’s any need for that much make up for that kind of video. Weird saying I love you to random kids on the internet too! Imagine CBeebies presenters saying that, it just wouldn’t happen.

She’s trying to be engaging but it just isn’t working because she’s SO unnatural and just trying way way too hard! Honestly it’s a little condescending the way she’s speaking. Children don’t need to be spoken to like they’re stupid. I’ve been to a whole bunch of music groups over the years in my career with zany group leaders with energy for days and watched plenty of enthusiastic kids tv presenters too which is clearly what Imogen is trying to emulate but she falls so short of it because it’s all just so forced and fake! You either have it or you don’t.

The singing alone had me cringing because she’s trying to make it all melodic but she is trying way too hard and doesn’t have a naturally good singing voice to carry it off. Clearly I’m in a bitchy mood today 🙈 but my god the absolute lack of self awareness from Imo has just set me off on one there!

No wonder her baby has trouble sleeping if this is what Imo is like with her, she must be so overstimulated!

• Heart

Ding

VIP Member
"My names Miss Immy....what's your name? ......CLEVER" (slow hand clap)

I am DEAD! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

lotusbiscoff

VIP Member
Do you know what I actually find Spenny quite a good laugh when he’s taking the piss in Imo’s dance videos 😂 if he met the right woman and wasn’t under the thumb so much he would have the potential to be great and his behaviour wouldn’t be as sickly and subservient

janealice123

Spencer does seem like a nice and genuine guy and a good dad, it's such a shame he is with someone like Imomo

What year is everyone predicting the divorce?

• Haha

gdennis20

VIP Member
Sorry but how fucking dare they bang on about a work life balance !! Try working a real job 45 hours a week and then taking work home! Try fitting in time for family then! They have absolutely no excuse. They have no worklife balance they don’t bloody work! And don’t get me started on their shit hole of a house!

Scullybob

VIP Member
Just a quick check to make sure she is in full view of the camera. 📸🙄

View attachment 1374654
I felt sorry for the baby, she was desperately trying to grab hold of that toy , standing up in her high chair, leaning forward and trying to grab it. She have been out of that chair and on the floor. Let her have the toy, she wants to touch it and explore her surroundings. But it's a no from mummy because it would spoil the tic tok and take the attention from the real star of the show...MUMMY.....