Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
Stopped watching latest holiday vlog when Spenney said to Imo about the holiday ‘you work so hard you deserve it’ 🤢🤯
Someone please enlighten me as to what the ‘work’ is she needs a break from…??
Is it…
a) packing non existent orders from the HS
b) fecking about on tiktok
Or
c) not complaining, just explaining…🤷‍♀️

Answers on the back of a stamp please…🤦‍♀️🤯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Honestlyk8

VIP Member
“I’m grateful we got to give him the gift of a holiday” like his wealthy parents cant get him one. And wasnt he bragging about how much money he has on those tiktok lives?
Not sure about anyone else but when i was 18 I wouldn’t want a holiday with my older sister, her husband and an irritable baby. Surely he wants a lads holiday? Maybe she doesn’t like him having friends either and just wants him to be content with pups and his magic sponge (oh Miss Immy there’s a bedtime story for you!)

• Haha

geminigirl24

I’ve literally just had a baby so am delirious from sleep deprivation, I saw her ig story about this video and I thought is this real life or have I fallen asleep feeding the baby and I’m dreaming 😆

• Haha

Kathleen22

VIP Member
Well, I simply have NO words for this whole new thing she’s trying. I saw someone comment defending her “this is what she’s wanted to do her WHOLE life!!!” Erm since when? Not once has she ever mentioned working as a childrens presenter, she’s just seen it as some coin, and the fact she stayed silent, dropped the video, then hasn’t done any TikTok’s etc since… it’s just all so calculated.

I still can’t believe she went to wireless on Friday after that wholeeee drama about not going 😂😂😂 she was blatantly going to go all along, who cares!!! Why she feels the need to lie about it then try hide the fact she went is weird to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Lotus101

VIP Member
I’ve only just seen the insta post but does she REALLY need to take the carrier to a wedding ffs? Just hold her and let her toddle around.
She’s such an attention seeker I can’t cope.
Imagine her to everyone at the wedding
“Ohhh I know hunnnn. We’ve tried everything but she just has to be attached to mummy don’t you moo? You’re just mummies best friend aren’t you sweet baby girl? Don’t worry about us hunnnnn”

her emotional state is not normal man.

• Haha
✨ Me and Spencer want quality time together ✨

STFU you twat. You spend 24/7 with each other. Why are you acting like he spends half the year working abroad. 😤

• Angry

Bobby Orange

VIP Member
Spenny looks pissed off here and Imo and Hugo🐝are stood there laughing at him. 🥊

View attachment 1397064
They take the piss out of him so much. When they're together it's literally let's make fun of Spencer time. Hugo really should respect his elders. As for Spencer moving to the spare seat, if I was a young lad and my sister was breastfeeding next to me, I think I'd rather take the spare seat and let her husband sit there.

Such a bitch making Father’s Day all about her
This TikTok has absolutely NO RELEVANCE ❌ to Father’s Day or Renaelia turning 9 months old. It is just another excuse to prance around like a twat, repeating the same old stupid dance.

Get off TikTok Imo and spend time with your family on holiday. ✨ Not complaining, just explaining! ✨

Also Imo you’re a ….

Last edited:
  • Haha

righhttolayyyy

“Spencer tried to take her from me”… wtf? He’s her father for crying out loud and barley gets a look in… how dare anyone hold her child bar her

From a teachers view… people saying positive reinforcement for child development is essential is absolutely true! But there is difference between constantly saying clever and encouraging a growth mindset…
Change it too ‘I am so proud of you because..’
‘I can tell you worked very hard doing that..’
‘You never gave up!’ It can be simpler than that but hope that makes sense 🤣🤣
From a psychological perspective 🧠 positive reinforcement is when a positive/pleasant outcome follows a behaviour. But Miss Princess Hun Bun Imi is constantly throwing it out there like there’s no tomorrow. ❌ She praises Renaelia when there is no need to as she hasn’t done anything to warrant the praise. Excessive positive reinforcement can do more harm than good.

As Renaelia is getting older, she will more than likely be confused as to what is real positive reinforcement as Imo will praise her for stupid things like blinking. 🙄

Last edited:

Hollierachx

VIP Member
She’s the type of person to bring a baby to a wedding that says “no kids” BUT HOW COULD I POSSIBLY LEAVE MY SWEET SWEET GIRL FOR MORE THAN 2 MINUTES. DO THEY NOT KNOW SHE NEEDS HER MUMMA’S MILK!!!!