Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hollierachx

VIP Member
Thing is with Imogen, if it doesn’t effect her life then it doesn’t even cross her mind. She’s also incredibly close minded. She probably couldn’t fathom that someone wouldn’t want to be pregnant / doesn’t want to keep it. Because she is SO GRATEFUL to be a MUMMY! How could anyone else not be? It’s the most ✨ MAGICAL and PURE ✨ thing in life to be a MUMMA! SHE WAS BORN TO BE A MUM! The medical side of ectopic pregnancies etc wouldn’t even be a thought for her or minorities effected.
Then again she never talks about anything political because there is nothing between her ears. She proclaims to be so academic but is far from it.

Reactions: 27

Lotus101

VIP Member
Omg just watched Zoe and Alfie’s new vlog with Ottie in the car seat.. guess what? SHE’S MAKING NOISE 😱. Chatting away in that baby shouting way haha.
If that was Ren Imo would be straight in that seat pulling her out and shoving her tit in her face. “SHE HATES IT SHE’S AWAY FROM MUMMY SHE’S MUMMY’S BEST FRIEND”
I’ve never really been massively into Zoella or Alfie tbh but I just find it so interesting to compare them to Spencer and Imo.
It makes you realise how erratic and dramatic Imo is. She’s like a social experiment gone wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Sarahlee

Chatty Member
How does Spencer not tell her about her orange face and pale neck !!!
Remember when she did her makeup bad to see how he’d react and he went “YOU LOOK NICE” 😭😭😭 he’s probably scared to tell her the truth and get accused of bullying

• Haha
Reactions: 26

roryangel

VIP Member
i got 10 seconds into her ‘being a children’s tv presenter’ and genuinely couldn’t watch any more 🤢

‘my name’s miss immy’ got me 😭🤣 also why is she speaking so slow??? i get that it’s for kids but you don’t see presenters on cbeebies talking that like, she’s SO weird

edit - oh and of course she keeps repeating ‘you’re so clever’ 🙄

ktboo

I have absolutely no words for her latest video hahahahahaha I’m legit pissing myself whilst also cringing what the fuuuuucccckkkkk

Was that the same Hugo in the vlog watching a live stream of planes landing and getting overwhelmed with a few presents that was calling girls ‘tings’ and saying they cream over him? 💀

• Haha
  • Sick

whatonearth1

Let me get this right, she sang a nursery rhyme on a TikTok one day to her daughter and sheep and was told how great it was.. I beg to differ. And off the back of this, thinks she’s a children presenter? I’ve watched greys anatomy and tomorrow I think I may become a surgeon. Absolute screw loss or two she is.

• Haha

Hereforthetea21

VIP Member
She’s fucking mental, poor renalien will have this on repeat for her sitting in her chair 24/7. Who wants to watch 25 minutes of that shit, she is the stuff of nightmares. She’s shouting clever, not signing in anyway for deaf or disabled communities like all others and just using the toys as shit. Anyone could do this 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Beckz1205

VIP Member

She doesn’t want to be directly next to mum…. She’s trying to get past you! She’s trying to cruise along the furniture and you’re blocking her way!! What a surprise… stunting her even more!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25