Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hollierachx

VIP Member
The bath videos she does are one of my least favourite. The god complex she has is ridiculous.
E507E528-EC66-4124-94A3-108229FFDB83.jpeg

she is really trying to prove to herself that she is a good mum when it only comes across as delusion and forced. She is the least naturally maternal person I’ve ever seen. Which is fine, sometimes you just don’t get that bond instantly / for a while. But the false narrative she portrays of being born to do this and how much love she has for Ren is all a front

Reactions: 29

Eat123

Her latest insta caption “missing this” - what exactly are you missing, hun? You travelled to Portugal to go to aldi, sit in a hotel room, make Tiktoks and watch your husband shit himself? Not like they went and explored and filled the week with exciting and new things, literally just did what they do at home but with a different backdrop 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

Lotus101

VIP Member
WHAT IS SPENCER ON ABOUT IN HIS INSTA POST??
“We’ve got loads closer because we’ve put work on the back burner”
ISNT YOUR JOB UPLOADING VIDEOS? And what has Imo done ALLL holiday.. UPLOADED VIDEOS.

They are so fucking out of touch with reality it really grates on me man.
YOU SPEND 24/7 LICKING EACH OTHERS BUMHOLES AND RECORDING STUPID VIDEOS. You don’t need a fucking holiday for a break / to get closer 🙄.

Their Instagram posts sound straight out of a Clinton’s cards factory
“truly, truly special moments..” what? Your daughter not sleeping a wink,having a virus and high temperature? You having the shits and lying in bed all week? Having a daily walk to the pool / shops then sitting in your hotel room together?

Honestly wish they’d both piss off the cringy cretins 😂.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lotus101

VIP Member
That video of her dancing in the white bikini man the comments underneath make soooo sad. Girls saying that she’s goals her body is unreal etc.
skinny doesn’t = healthy.
She looks like a walking corpse half the time.
it justtakes me back to the days of tumblr pro ana 🤦‍♀️.
And I’m not at all saying Imo shouldn’t celebrate her body but she’s so quick to delete any comments that question her but she leaves these triggering comments from impressionable teens up for all to see? like someone can’t ask if you’re doing these ridiculous dances for satire, but a 15 year old tagging her friends saying “omg she has absss 😫😫” and clearly feeling shit about herself is okay.
She just needs to get a fucking reality check. Those type of comments are far more damaging than someone calling you out for something stupid you’ve done 🙄.

I personally thinks she looks awful but I’m not an impressionable teen / person who’s still struggling with an ED.

• Heart

chichi100

MUMMY’S MILK 🤢🤮🤢🤮.

Imo will that creepy mum still trying to breast feed Renalien when she’s 7 for her own pleasure

• Haha
  • Sick

y0ud0y0ub00

I’m sorry but she’s actually infuriated me.. she has the time to do this shit show of a video, but not time to take her baby daughter to a sensory class?! It’s appalling. I took my baby to something every single day, Monday- Friday, from 3 months until I went back to work at 10 months. I know not everyone can afford it but she can! She’d rather just prance around in front of a camera, trying to get a job as the British Miss Rachel. Pathetic.

Also, all these people comparing her to Mr Tumble… whether you like him or not, he’s excellent at his job, and aimed at children with learning difficulties. They would get absolutely zero from watching Imogen and her shit show of a performance. I’ve worked with children with disabilities, and he helps them immensely as they’re able to understand & participate with him. She doesn’t, and never will, have the same knowledge & understanding as he does. She’s just a narcissistic, evil woman, who should really focus on entertaining her own child rather than other peoples.

Honestlyk8

VIP Member
Someone commented that this has always been Imos dream- since when?! Its only since the huns started telling her she should contact cbeebies that she decided to inflate her own ego and try and make money out of it.
Someone who always wanted to be a childrens entertainer wouldn’t do sex q&a’s and videos like “i went out only wearing lingerie”

• Haha
Reactions: 28

ktboo

The haters on Tattle say “shut the fuck up”, “shut the fuck up”, “shut the fuck up”. The haters on Tattle say “shut the fuck up” to Imo allll daaaay long

• Haha
  • Heart

Alexlilz

Just when you thought she couldn't be more of a cunt, she says she's a Chris Brown fan 🙃

• Haha

Hollierachx

VIP Member
God help the endless stories / tiktoks we’re going to endure tonight about THE WORST FLIGHT EVER! And how a flight attendant told her to sit down while landing but she just HAD TO settle Renaynay by walking up the aisle. EVERYONE was staring at her as she entertained her SWEET SWEET GIRL 😬 Spencer was shitting all over the place but it’s ABSOLUTELY FINE etc etc

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sorry if this has been mentioned but it is driving me insane that she keeps saying Renalien hasn't slept "an inch". Surely that's not a saying? I thought it was slept a wink, I might be wrong but not sleeping an inch makes 0 sense... much like everything else she comes out with to be fair

• Haha

Lotus101

VIP Member
I’m sorry but this is just obsessive !!

she will be fine without you ffs she’s got her dad next to her.
I’m sorry but if you cannot leave your 10 month old alone for a few hours WITH THEIR OTHER PARENT then there’s a fucking issue I can completely understand not wanting to stay over night somewhere but a few hours? Half a day?.
ARGHGH JUST HOW NARCISSISTIC IS SHE?!???? HER BABY CAN ONLY EVER BE WITH HER. JUST HER 24/7?
She’s making out again that this makes her queen fucking mummy. Just fuck off Imo.

you not leaving Ren is 1000000% about control and manipulation nothing to do with love/care.

• Heart