Imogenation #42 Mini Phil Mitchell strikes again, Imo nappys aren't for you, they're for Ren

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else really dislike her brother… I really get douche vibes from him
I dislike him. I think he's a spoilt brat, he was rude when opening his presents, OK so they were pranking him but he dame across as so rude and entitled. I'm not sure an 18 year old is going to enjoy going on holiday with his sister and a screaming baby, plus he's going to be filmed during the holiday and he always acts like a brat on camera. Renaelia is too young to enjoy being cooped up in a plane, not to mention the extreme heat. What's Hugo going to do in the evening when spenny, Imo and Ren are back to their room by 10pm? And don't get me started on her fake ugly crying when she wrote his card, what an unhinged idiot she is.

Reactions: 30
I dislike him. I think he's a spoilt brat, he was rude when opening his presents, OK so they were pranking him but he dame across as so rude and entitled. I'm not sure an 18 year old is going to enjoy going on holiday with his sister and a screaming baby, plus he's going to be filmed during the holiday and he always acts like a brat on camera. Renaelia is too young to enjoy being cooped up in a plane, not to mention the extreme heat. What's Hugo going to do in the evening when spenny, Imo and Ren are back to their room by 10pm? And don't get me started on her fake ugly crying when she wrote his card, what an unhinged idiot she is.
I agree very much an entitled douche, that’s what happens when people treat him like a child & give him everything

Reactions: 6
Lols at the bloke at the end of the tiktok who outed her by saying how quiet Renanay was 🤣
Her reaction to that man saying she was quiet! Her face totally changed! How dare he say something different to imo!

3D9BFD14-2A0F-421F-8127-60BF8312F2DB.jpeg

Why is she re-going through the journey to lanzarote again on her stories when she’s already moaned about it on her YouTube video! Also complaining that the bus driver is pissed off and of course she kept apologising 😒 everyone is always so mean to them! Why does spencer need help with the bags when there’s only 3 and Hugo is there too?!

Reactions: 13
Imagine being stuck on a plane with that lot 🥲 Renny screaming (apparently), Miss Imo singing the wheels on the bus and Hugo loosing his little mind at the planes taking off. Nightmare stuff.
I’d be getting my life jacket on and jumping out!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Grimmo, CBeebies called, they want their cringe back x

• Haha
Reactions: 16
WHAT even is this TikTok? 🫣 This is getting weird.

View attachment 1396324
What the actual hell is this. She is creepy as hell. I personally think she must exhaust herself behaving like this because it must take up a lot of energy!

I also think she is going to snap soon with this pretence that she is so so so so happy and even if something is not going great she has absolutely no problem with it whatsoever and is extremely extremely loving life. It is not normal or healthy to constantly pretend everything is perfect and she’s elated every second of the day. The sad thing is if she actually just said Renalia is pissing her of it would make her so much more relatable! Lol.

Spenny looks pissed off here and Imo and Hugo🐝are stood there laughing at him. 🥊

Reactions: 4
Thread title suggestion #43 Imo is mad. Hugo is still bad. They all had an UNBELIEVABLE holiday even tho Reno is still sad.

Last edited:
Call me Mystic Meg but I predicted they’d be some flight drama with Reno way back when the holiday to Portugal was announced.
Bingo! The crying of Baby Moo Moo Princess and subsequent pacing up and down the aisle with a screaming child for most of the flight, would’ve ensured it would have been and endurance test for the rest of the passengers too.

Reactions: 10
What about the people who she made YouTube videos about? Are they on here? I know some on mrs hinch come up with gossip but I’ve never seen anything about this creep 😂

Reactions: 3
Why is everything always such an ordeal with her. It must be so draining being in her presence. My actual anxiety could never!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.