Imogenation #42 Mini Phil Mitchell strikes again, Imo nappys aren't for you, they're for Ren

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Spencer tried to take her from me”… wtf? He’s her father for crying out loud and barley gets a look in… how dare anyone hold her child bar her

Reactions: 24
Whoever voted “a one off was enough” probably immediately got blocked
I voted a one off was enough 🤣 so we’ll see how long till I’m blocked lol.

Also how is she still blaming Ren teething when she doesn’t have any bloody teeth!!!! You’ve been using this line since she was a month old Imo

Reactions: 15
Spenny looks pissed off here and Imo and Hugo🐝are stood there laughing at him. 🥊

View attachment 1397064
They take the piss out of him so much. When they're together it's literally let's make fun of Spencer time. Hugo really should respect his elders. As for Spencer moving to the spare seat, if I was a young lad and my sister was breastfeeding next to me, I think I'd rather take the spare seat and let her husband sit there.

Reactions: 24

Spencer is definitely starting to get annoyed with her…

Reactions: 18
Looks like she’s not waiting for a an answer. She’s setting up a miss immy account already
She’s made a TikTok account too! She really thinks she’s going to get somewhere with this tit doesn’t she 😂 it’s not as easy as just prancing about in front of a camera Imogen, people train for years for roles like this!

Reactions: 8
Still going on. Just shut it Imo. Is Spenny okay?

View attachment 1397288
She has purposely tried to make it so Spencer can’t do much so she can’t complain or explain that.
also I exclusively breastfed my little girl… early days were hard but at the age Ren is now my partner could easily settle her…. It’s sickening how she wants Ren to just depend on her but it’s hilarious that Ren prefers Spenny anyway.

Reactions: 19
Urrhhh I can’t believe she’s actually doing this ‘Miss Inky’, makes me feel sick. Just cause she knows they get a lot of views/make money doesn’t mean you can be the one to do it, like others have pointed out she has no education or background in early learning, I really really hope this does not take off for her

Reactions: 10
just watching the hugo bday surprise vlog now - wtf that is potentially the most awkward thing I have seen... on so many levels

Reactions: 8
Did anyone notice in one of the Tik Tok’s where someone from the flight came up to Grimmo and said to Rennie “Ah you was very good wasnt you” and she was like “are you joking was you up the front” but yet she said spencer was walking her all the way up and down the plane
Do we actually think Rennie was that bad or it’s just Grimmo acting up again

Reactions: 20
Did anyone notice in one of the Tik Tok’s where someone from the flight came up to Grimmo and said to Rennie “Ah you was very good wasnt you” and she was like “are you joking was you up the front” but yet she said spencer was walking her all the way up and down the plane
Do we actually think Rennie was that bad or it’s just Grimmo acting up again
Deffo think Ren was chill af, by screaming Imo probably means she was babbling to herself playing with her toys, like when she “cries” bc she hates the pram but is actually just breathing

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Bet people who actually spent their life trying to be a children's presenter are screaming right now,just gross the fact she can do this and possibly be successful because she's already got a following. Even someone who studied child development is saying her methods of teaching children colours etc is wrong. Bet she doesn't listen tho. Ms Immy knows best🙄

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.