Imogenation #42 Mini Phil Mitchell strikes again, Imo nappys aren't for you, they're for Ren

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely howling that imo put her heart and soul into writing a card for hugobee, for him to open it and put it to one side as it’s too long to read 🫠🫣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I've given in and watched the new video for Hugos birthday. What in the ever loving duck is she doing??? Don't get me wrong I'm a very emotional and sentimental person but she's absolutely unhinged. She seems to be manic or something or on the verge of a breakdown. And I love my younger sister but not enough to cry when it's her bloody birthday. I do wonder if the health visitors have ever seen her videos and all the crying because this is absolutely not normal behaviour, especially for the poor kid to witness all day. And while I'm on one, if I knew I was a disliked public figure there is no chance I'd show my kid on social media, that's just asking for trouble. Why put your child through all of the comments too? She's unbearable.

Reactions: 21
Attachment is important but that child is going to be completely dependent on Imogen. The majority of babies would be sitting up and crawling at Ren’s age, but she is strapped into a walker or high chair.
I know that every child is different, but still!

Reactions: 12
i thought it was policy children under 2 had to be sat on a lap? we flew last month with my 18month old and despite there being a free seat next to us she wasnt allowed!

is it certain airlines?

Reactions: 6
Hmmm….. she said in the YouTube video that Renaelia didn’t want to feed at all and spent the whole time on the flight screaming but now on her insta stories she was on the boob pretty much the whole time?!?! Make your mind up!!!

Reactions: 16
Hmmm….. she said in the YouTube video that Renaelia didn’t want to feed at all and spent the whole time on the flight screaming but now on her insta stories she was on the boob pretty much the whole time?!?! Make your mind up!!!
Miss Immy cannot keep up with her own lies. 🤥 Peek-a-boo 🫣 we see right through YOU!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
“I’m grateful we got to give him the gift of a holiday” like his wealthy parents cant get him one. And wasnt he bragging about how much money he has on those tiktok lives?
Not sure about anyone else but when i was 18 I wouldn’t want a holiday with my older sister, her husband and an irritable baby. Surely he wants a lads holiday? Maybe she doesn’t like him having friends either and just wants him to be content with pups and his magic sponge (oh Miss Immy there’s a bedtime story for you!)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
There’s something wrong with this women 😳 the kids videos are actually horrific no way a child finds that amusing and funny it’s really terrifying. Also that kid never shows emotion how old is she? She acts about 5 months old surely she should be more interested in play and be happier she looks like she’s ready to fight someone 😂 Imogen is clearly pissed in that video someone saying they are scared 😂 she needs to get help from her health visitor…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
In her latest stories going on about how Ren didn’t even want to watch the iPad.. why the f does she even have an iPad at this age, my little boy is 10 months and I can’t imagine him ever sitting and watching an iPad because he just wants to be up and about all the time so why are you trying to make her reliant on screen time at this age 🙄🙄

Reactions: 12
I have no idea who this girl is but despite being 20 and childless she keeps showing up on my fyp and she’s honestly TERRIFYING. Somebody should repost her tiktoks with sinister music in the background because it would be far more fitting, she genuinely makes me feel uneasy lmao. Also, the name Renalia sounds like an std and is not giving what she thinks it’s giving

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She needs serious help. Like actual medical help. She’s lost the plot. Her constant need to broadcast how Ren only wants her, what is she trying to prove? She doesn’t give Spencer even an ounce of a chance to look after his own daughter. He is just a sperm donor to her. That baby is going to grow up with so many issues because of her neurotic mum. That’s without the fact she’s stunting her ability to grow and develop. ✨ all babies are different ✨ but I’m sorry that poor child is at the developmental age of a 5/6 month old. She shows no signs of emotion or enjoyment, it’s so sad to see 😣

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.