Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

conrea37

VIP Member
Ctrl+ C … ctrl+v her latest video is similar to this?
Food poisoning again? These poor unfortunate bastards!! Her video views are declining it’s all the same hopefully the engagement lessens more and more until she fucks off
Giving me "WHILST PREGNANT" vibes

Reactions: 4

azeliamanga

The thing is it’s not any deficiency on Ren’s part, it’s her silly parents not providing opportunities for her to explore and develop. Very sad.
Get help, woman. Like, if you have an ounce of love for your child, go see a clinical psychologist asap and manage that narcissism. Otherwise that poor child you claim to love so dearly is going to grow up with a lot of issues.
I honestly think I can no longer keep up as it’s upsetting me so much to see such extreme illness, emotional abuse and the impacts it’s having on an innocent child and a decent man. I know you’re sick and it’s not your “fault” exactly that you’r suffering from NPD but hear us out - you need to seek help FOR YOUR LOVED ONES’ SAKES. You know we don’t give a fuck about you, but all of us are concerned about your family so sort your shit out, it’s depressing as hell to watch.

Attachments

• Sad

Emily19966666

Chatty Member
Buckle yourselves in kids. The narcissistic answers to the q’s have started and what a hoot it is. Of course Ren not taking a bottle is allllllll about imo

Dramallama2

Renaelia - it’s still baffles me that’s the name they chose. It looks and sounds horrible.
It’s absolutely rotten 🤢 imagine having to grow up with parents like these 2 absoloute weirdos.

Does anyone know which hotel it was they stayed in? It looks similar to somewhere I stayed years ago.

• Haha

Hollierachx

VIP Member
Just watched the holiday vlog. I know most of this has been said but…
It’s honestly so funny how she’s telling him what is wrong with him as he walks beside her and then just blurts out “he’s got the runs” hahahaha
How she has the cheek to say she spends her day doing Instagram stories and tiktoks. And editing YouTube videos in the evening. Stories and tiktoks aren’t jobs… also how does her piss poor videos take multiple evenings to edit when 80% of the videos have the most pointless things that could have been cut out in them.

Random question but I think about it regularly… has Imogen ever lost someone? She has never mentioned it and she is nearly 30!

I think about it because I honestly cannot even imagine how she will react when she experiences it. Like seriously
God can you imagine. The shit show we saw with the reincarnated dog hahahaha imagine with an actual human

righhttolayyyy

I know social blade isn’t accurate and obviously taking into consideration these shit, half arsed minimal effort, spot the ‘ad’ ads she managed to make time for…. She can’t be taking home much more than that a month surely? I’d love to know how’s she’s paying for all these hauls (I do imagine she takes it all back) and also… the new upload… why does she feel the need to keep buying ren new toys?! She doesn’t bloody need them !!

Attachments

petalpetal5381

Chatty Member
Watched all of her holiday tiktoks and they’re all her moaning about something. She seemed outraged that the place served dinner from 6.30 when that’s Ren’s bed time- how dare they not think of her? So entitled. I bet she’s been so passive aggressive to the staff on the plane too
What’s the chances she didn’t even take the time difference in to account 😂

Reactions: 3

Beckz1205

VIP Member
So has she gone radio silent because she’s gone on holiday with Hugo???

I watched the intro to video and the background of her tiktok response video is the same as the bed headboard Hugo jumps on….

BE2540DE-800E-4A9A-8EA7-806C21DAB9E8.jpeg
577332C2-0142-466F-9C12-DD0F295677E3.jpeg

Daaanz

The kids tv presenting is sending me over the edge every time I see it on my FYP. I don’t have kids, do they actually enjoy this kinda stuff?!

keepyourpeace

VIP Member
I don't follow her but she comes on my fyp alot. Has anyone else seen the landing video thing? I turned myself inside out cringing.