Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’m sorry I don’t care if that was the only option they had. I would complain until I got a suitably aged car seat. The straps are far too high above her shoulders. She clearly doesn’t care for the safety of her child, it wouldn’t surprise me if she forward faced her before 15 months. Also the pram situation, I genuinely think it’s because she’s had it forward facing since Ren was 6 months old. If she was parent facing I reckon she’d be fine.
View attachment 1362105
She’ll definitely forward face her early

Reactions: 4
Another dramatic TikTok about Renaelia and sleep battles… Once again huns she’s ✨ not complaining, just explaining! ✨

• Sick
Does anyone else maybe think she’s suffering from a major case of ppd? Like this constant convincing that renaelia is obsessed with her, sudden loss of loads of weight, and just overall unhingedness. There’s still a lot of stigma around ppd, and I think it’s not what she expected to suffer from (if she is) so she’d rather pretend like everything is fine and convince herself she was born to be a mother then admit she’s probably seriously struggling (or more so in denial because she expected to have this incredible emotional bond and hasn’t). I know lots of people just aren’t maternal, but I’ve never seen someone try so hard to be when it doesn’t come naturally, and she has a history of mental health issues. I don’t wanna diagnose her because I do know she’s always been unhinged, but she’s like on another level now 🤷🏻‍♀️
I don’t think she has ppd she’s just a narcissist. I’ve had PPD with all of my babies and I’ve never behaved like her. I know every case is different but she’s just a self obsessed a-hole with disordered eating

D_Wills

VIP Member
Shes got 91k views already 😭

All I know is I'm glad my son is 13 now so I don't have to put up with this sort of weird shit 😂

Hollierachx

VIP Member
I bet Zoe knows of her through Mark Ferris. Mark has hinted about a youtuber that used him but he saw through them. Zoe would definitely find Imogen an embarrassment to be around
She was asked once and said that her and Mark are still friends but I highly doubt that. If they were wouldn’t he visit her when he comes down to stay at Zoe’s?

Michellellehcim

this is what I find SO worrying.
She pretends she hates it but she THRIVES off Ren only needing her and her being the only one who can settle her (another trait of her narcissism).

I 1000% think Ren has an extremely insecure attachment to both Spencer and imo and watching videos of them together now just makes me feel bloody uncomfortable.
Used to just roll my eyes and be like “argh typical imo” but idk if it’s because I’m pregnant now but it seems to be becoming a bigger and bigger problem.
All you need to do is search “10 month old baby” on tiktok and compare the difference between hundreds of children and Ren.. and it is ALLLLL because of that sociopath.
It’s scary. Like someone else mentioned the lack of health visitor home visits isn’t helping. I didn’t have one come to my home at all and we literally just got her weighed at the health centre then we’re sent away. They have no time to really see what a person is like. Worrying in cases like Imogen!

Congratulations on your pregnancy 😍

freedomsweet

Haven’t been on for so long but fancied it… will she ever change and be normal!? She’s a proper nutter! Always was and still is… came on primarily to see if I had any comments about me or videos can’t bear to look at her YouTube anymore and be greeted with the defamation! But looks like she’s just making a mug of herself, she really has seen the dolla signs is her baby, so very low

Was that the same Hugo in the vlog watching a live stream of planes landing and getting overwhelmed with a few presents that was calling girls ‘tings’ and saying they cream over him? 💀
All her family are so mad and very inappropriate